The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"As someone who had a severely disabled child, I'm appaled by what my husnand's country has legalized.

Have you or do you have a disabled child mimi?

I once worked as a contractor for one of the local school boards taking care of children with disabilities. It was a depressing experience. I won't ever work in that type of setting ever again.

I hear you.

I have second cousin severely disabled. The dedication of parents who look after them is amazing.... until everyone ages.

The problem we have in our country these days is they put the disabled in houses in communities with helpers instead of having institutions.

I feel they should go back to having institutions and making them visitor friendly...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Also, not far from me was a Head Injured facility (EXTREMELY important place). It was sold off to a secretarial college and the head injured were moved to old age homes.

I thought that was pure rottenness for the government to close down the head injured facility. Think about it. How would we like to be a head injured 25 year old sent off the live with the aged dead and dying? Just deplorable.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

realgrimm

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zhE7njbDDj4/XPA7VhWJCZI/AAAAAAABz50/0XZ4lionTlQlA5YyYkvKBiN0mlRk0XeWwCLcBGAs/s1600/484367_351308114975684_1194635096_n.jpg">

Odinson

The key word here is "burden"..

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"While 0 would be ideal,

I thank the Lord there is only 1 JoJo

Old Joe is part of the reason I think eighty per cent of pregnancies should be aborted.

Caskur is a strong argument for abolishing time limits on abortion.

Throwing her down a flight of stairs after soaking her in gasoline should be a choice, not a crime. Lighting the match too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zhE7njbDDj4/XPA7VhWJCZI/AAAAAAABz50/0XZ4lionTlQlA5YyYkvKBiN0mlRk0XeWwCLcBGAs/s1600/484367_351308114975684_1194635096_n.jpg">

Oh realgrimm..

:beurk:

Still, it's always nice to see you.

Wazzzup

[size=150]NETFLIX CONTINUES PRODUCTION IN EGYPT, WHERE ABORTION IS ILLEGAL, WHILE CONSIDERING GEORGIA BOYCOTT OVER 'HEARTBEAT' BILL[/size]

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/30/netflix-egypt-jordan-abortion">https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/30/netf ... n-abortion">https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/30/netflix-egypt-jordan-abortion

Oh that good old leftist hypocrisy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
I know big business wants to follow political trends, but they must think we are blind to their hypocrisy.

JOE

The big problem I have with right to life types is that they are often against funding programs such as daycare, support for single mon. They want women to have more babies but they don't want to pay for them. Plus they want more prisons to accommodate this surplus population of unwanted children once they grow up to be adults. After the kid is popped out it's somebody else's problem but not theirs.

This smacks of smarmy hypocrisy. Can't have it both ways. If they want more babies then they have to advocate the expansion of the welfare state to support these newborns & new taxes to pay for them.

If I wanted lower taxes, fewer expenditures on social & public works programs then the only logical choice is to support abortion

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "JOE"The big problem I have with right to life types is that they are often against funding programs such as daycare, support for single mons & they want more prisons. They want women to have more babies but trey don't want to pay for them. Plus they want more prisons to accommodate this surplus population of unwanted chikdren once they grow up to be adults.

This smacks of smarmy hypocrisy. Can't have it both ways. If they want more babies then they have to advocate the expansion of the welfare state to support these newborns & new taxes to pay for them.

If I wanted lower taxes, fewer expenditures on social & public works programs then the only logical choice is to support abortion

This is perhaps the dumbest fucking post I've ever read. No wonder most people across several forums think you're a fucking idiot virgin.

So, by your inane perception of reality because I do not want to pay for the poor choices made by ignorant and mostly selfish persons I should be in support of wholesale genocide lest I be labeled a hypocrite by lonely incel who posts like his balls were severed in a toaster oven accident long ago?

That's a pretty stupid standard. Even for someone as unfathomably dense as yourself.

Here's an idea you dumb fucking imbecile. How about those selfish cunts accept the choices they make and live up to their responsibility. Either that or refrain from sex all together. Like you. Or, enjoy the vastness in quality social programs their local prison system has to offer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "JOE"The big problem I have with right to life types is that they are often against funding programs such as daycare, support for single mons & they want more prisons. They want women to have more babies but trey don't want to pay for them. Plus they want more prisons to accommodate this surplus population of unwanted chikdren once they grow up to be adults.

This is perhaps the dumbest fucking post I've ever read. No wonder most people across several forums think you're a fucking idiot virgin.

So, by your inane perception of reality because I do not want to pay for the poor choices made by ignorant and mostly selfish persons I should be in support of wholesale genocide lest I be labeled a hypocrite by lonely incel who posts like his balls were severed in a toaster oven accident long ago?

That's a pretty stupid standard. Even for someone as unfathomably dense as yourself.

Here's an idea you dumb fucking imbecile. How about those selfish cunts accept the choices they make and live up to their responsibility. Either that or refrain from sex all together. Like you. Or, enjoy the vastness in quality social programs their local prison system has to offer.

What JOE posted is a ridiculous, insulting comparison and he knows that..

Nobody takes anything he posts seriously..

I don't believe he is dumb like Seamajor, but he is incredibly immature and probably very lonely..

He's likely as socially awkward in real life as he is on forums.

Wazzzup

Joe's post is factually ridiculous.  There are lots of people who want to adopt healthy babies.  There is no need to "pay" for them, their adoptive parents will "pay" for them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Joe's post is factually ridiculous.  There are lots of people who want to adopt healthy babies.  There is no need to "pay" for them, their adoptive parents will "pay" for them.

Yes, it's a fact that sixty year old attention whoring incels are ridiculous.

Biggie Smiles

His assertion would be just as silly even if there were no adoptive parents willing to take care of these children

You don't sanction murder simply to cater to people who are irresponsible. Impose stiff penalties for committing these murders and make these fuckwads think twice about being so irresponsible with their reproductive abilities.

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"His assertion would be just as silly even if there were no adoptive parents willing to take care of these children

You don't sanction murder simply to cater to people who are irresponsible. Impose stiff penalties for committing these murders and make these fuckwads think twice about being so irresponsible with their reproductive abilities.

There are plenty of foster parents in it for the money, not the kids...

You don't know very much do you?
- Andy Warhol