The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Israel goes to the polls!!!

Started by Bricktop, May 29, 2019, 06:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

fuckugoogle

what happen did this place die scense i was last here lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"No majority again in Israel's third election in one year.

I forgot about Israel's election. Sometimes I forget there is an American election this year.

Anonymous

Gaon, I read today that Israel will hold another election.

Gaon

The government collapsed triggering a fourth election in a bit more than a year. I knew the partnership between Gantz and Bibi would not last.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=394996 time=1608686210 user_id=3170
The government collapsed triggering a fourth election in a bit more than a year. I knew the partnership between Gantz and Bibi would not last.

Jesus H. The right in Israel can build a coalition, that's for sure. It's holding it together the right wing parties have trouble with.

Gaon

Israel is holding another election on March 23. This will be the fourth election in two years.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=401539 time=1613018325 user_id=3170
Israel is holding another election on March 23. This will be the fourth election in two years.

Oh my goodness, Israelis must have sore fingers from marking X's on ballots.

Gaon

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=401542 time=1613018579 user_id=3254
Quote from: Gaon post_id=401539 time=1613018325 user_id=3170

Oh my goodness, Israelis must have sore fingers from marking X's on ballots.

There is election fatigue, especially now due to the Wuhan coronavirus. There is also frustration that coalition partners cannot put aside their petty differences at least until the pandemic is behind us.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Bejamin Netanyahu is no longer the prime minister of Israel. After 12 years at the helm of America's closest ally in the Middle East, Netanyahu will become the parliament's opposition leader as head of the Likud party. He'll be replaced as prime minister by Naftali Bennett of the New Right party.

cc

Let's see how this works out or how it finally was achieved. Last week it was mentioned that the far right was attempting to ally with arabs (polar opposites)  :confused1:

With whom did it ally in the end to form a majority?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

This is the first time an Arab-led party has joined forces in a governing coalition with Israel's right-wing.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=413353 time=1623619521 user_id=1689
Bejamin Netanyahu is no longer the prime minister of Israel. After 12 years at the helm of America's closest ally in the Middle East, Netanyahu will become the parliament's opposition leader as head of the Likud party. He'll be replaced as prime minister by Naftali Bennett of the New Right party.

I missed this.

:ohmy:

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=413357 time=1623620564 user_id=1689
This is the first time an Arab-led party has joined forces in a governing coalition with Israel's right-wing.

That should work out well  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=413378 time=1623625026 user_id=88

I could see Netanyahu returning as prime minister soon.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=413382 time=1623625651 user_id=1689
Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=413378 time=1623625026 user_id=88

I could see Netanyahu returning as prime minister soon.

Yes. That is what I was getting at & agree with

We may be proven wrong, but I can't see how such diametrically opposite perceptions can agree on vital matters that they strongly disagree on