Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

BAD Canada!!!!

Started by Bricktop, June 03, 2019, 06:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48503545">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48503545

Indigenous people are being slaughtered...and it's all the fault of you whiteys, Asians and sundry other races.

For SHAME!!! acc_angry

This does have an oddly familiar ring to it though... ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48503545">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48503545

Indigenous people are being slaughtered...and it's all the fault of you whiteys, Asians and sundry other races.

For SHAME!!! acc_angry

This does have an oddly familiar ring to it though... ac_umm

More Aboriginal men than women are murdered or missing..

And the rate of solving cases of missing Aboriginal women is about the same as the greater population.

Bricktop

But you had a COMMISSION!!!

People NEVER lie before a Commission...

Another "blame whitey" money waste.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But you had a COMMISSION!!!

People NEVER lie before a Commission...

Another "blame whitey" money waste.

Lawyers, Native Chiefs and whites in the "indian" industry make out like bandits. The rest of us just pay.

Berry Sweet

This has neen going on for a long time.  JT doesnt give a shit, he just wants votes and likes to dress up.

Im sick n tired of native whining.  I like the art and culture but the people themselves are messed.  There are a few who are actually good, left the rez, got an education and live their lives.  Majority just bitch, whine and complain.  Take a walk down town in Vancouver where all idiots are...majority of them are native and all addicts or drunks.

Their bands get millions of dollars from the government and they dont even help their people...the chiefs take it and splurge on their families...luxurious vacations, nice vehicles, nice homes, 5 star dining, you name it...and the rest of the band lives in despair....this is no new story  everyone knows this....theres no excuse why they cant better themselves with those millions.

Ask yourself why they wont let the government audit them? Think about that.

They need to stop banging on their fuckin drums and smarten the fuck up.

The highway of tears...who killed all those women? Its sad yeah...no one should be killed...how do we know it wasnt a native person who did it? Theres a lot of angry native men out there.

Anonymous

Aboriginals are the fastest growing demographic in Canada. True Dope is buying votes with our money.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"Aboriginals are the fastest growing demographic in Canada. True Dope is buying votes with our money.

They're too busy getting drunk and high and having 10+ kids.

JT is an idiot.  Hes not gonna do anything to help them, except pose for pics...its amazing how barely anyone can see this.

Bricktop

Are your latest aboriginals like ours?

Indistinguishable from the rest of us whites?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Are your latest aboriginals like ours?

Indistinguishable from the rest of us whites?

Yep!

Bricktop

After the election, the Government bragged how they have appointed the very first aboriginal to a Cabinet portfolio.

No-one call tell him from any of the others.

Berry Sweet

Jody Wilson-Raybould is aborigional and got kicked out by JT...Canada is such a joke.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"After the election, the Government bragged how they have appointed the very first aboriginal to a Cabinet portfolio.

No-one call tell him from any of the others.

I like it when one of those types has a go.

I tell them that my ancestors are from Mongolia (I look very white, mind you) and I'm the leader of our first successful war party to land in Australia and Emperor Attila says ARRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHH. (Battle scream).
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"(I look very white, mind you)

We KNOW what you look like, Bonedome. Homer Simpson after a buzzcut.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"(I look very white, mind you)

We KNOW what you look like, Bonedome. Homer Simpson after a buzzcut.

:crazy:

I'm svelte, petite, and with long curly blonde locks.

Nice try though.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Jody Wilson-Raybould is aborigional and got kicked out by JT...Canada is such a joke.

The prime minister asked her, no insisted she do something unethical, bordering on illegal.