The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

How do you view marriage?

Started by Berry Sweet, June 04, 2019, 02:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

One of my friends is in his 60s and he's still paying alimony or child support.

A religious man with several children he told me he got thrown out of his house one night after he was accused of assaulting his wife. He said it was not true and I believe him.

Anyways his ex wife took him to court & managed to rig it so he got all the blame.

He lost his home his possessions and access to his kids.

And then she nailed him with unending child support which he'll pay right to the grave Im afraud.

This got me thinking the marriage contract is unfair in Canada.

If the marriage fails its often the man who gets the blame and pays everything

The trouble with these overzealous feminists is they think they're getting back for past abuses but truth be known, most men arent and never were the top 1%ers.

That was always a myth. And now the divorced man is supposed to provide for his ex Like he is a Hollywood movie star.

The syatem in Canada stinks and needs an overhaul.

Even Christine Blatchford of the right wing national post agrees.

Shes rather Conservative herself and been divorced a number of times

But she sez the system is heavily weighted against the man in Canada

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"If one can, try not to be pessimistic about marriage. Truly, one does not know anything about anything until one has gone through it. It works for some and it does not work for some. To the fortunate ones, it is a very fulfilling experience. I suggest that one keep an open mind.

And the thing is to avoid sweeping statements about marriage..

When you find your soulmate, it's terrific, but a bad or even worse, abusive relationship beyond terrible.

JOE

In addition to my friend being heavily penalized, he also had his passport taken away from him because he was considered a flight risk & he had his drivers license taken away from him after his ex wife caught wind that I found him a decent paying driving job. So he cant even make a living with his professional driver license because his fucking bitch had ot taken away from him. Now hes been reduced to taking the bus to temp jobs and a chunk off those earnings still go to guess what - his fucking ex. She really wants to make him suffer and our courts and laws wnable her sadistic behavior and sinister motives

After seeing what my poor friend went through, Im convinced that Canada must have the most punitive divorces laws in the planet for men & that they excessively favor the women.

Gaon

I'm married and we have one daughter. It works well for us.
The Russian Rock It

JOE

Quote from: "Gaon"I'm married and we have one daughter. It works well for us.

I've decided that I'm a confirmed old bachelor & at least in Canada, would rather remain that way.

">

I've seen my friends and relatives dragged into the divorce pit by avaricious spouses who've taken advantage of them by using unfair marriage laws to trap & destroy them. And since I may be coming into a substantial inheritance in the near future I don't wanna throw it away on someone who might steal it from me.

Canada is in a minority of nations around the world which require a man to pay and pay and fucking pay til death do us part even if he doesn't fuck or sleep with them anymore. I have friends in that situation. In other countries a man can just get rid of them, or at least if he's paid them off he doesn't keep paying for eternity. There's no such thing in many countries as financial support for single moms. Canadian men have been brainwashed to believe that the marriage laws in Canada are like that everywhere else but they are not.

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"
I've decided that I'm a confirmed old bachelor

YOU'VE decided?

:roll:

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"
I've decided that I'm a confirmed old bachelor

YOU'VE decided?

Yup.

I met too many broken & divorced men like yourself to ever wanna go there,at least in my country, BT.

If i decided to do it, there'd have to be something in it fer me.

Like I wouldnt mind a 2nd passport fron a first tier EU country, eh BT?

I hear some nations, you get it and you automatically receive 2 pensions and 2 sets of social benefits just by obtaining that 2nd passport

Plus I wouldn't wanna marry anybody if they couldn't get a good job cuz I don't wanna support them.

Ive seen lazy ass wives who sit around the house all day waiting for the hubby to bring home the bacon.

No lazy useless wife fer me ta support BT.

Tgey'd have ta work, eh?

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Is marriage a big deal to you? Are you brainwashed into believing you have to get married? Do you view marriage as success?

I dont care for the idea of being married and I personally dont view being married as being successful (mostly by image) as the divorce rate is so high and many marriages have their bumps.

Your thoughts or opinions?

All men are bastards.

Find a good looking one and bonk your brains out.

Do NOT waste your youth. Squirrel as much money away when you're young so you are independent at middle and old age.

Everyone has a talent... be that singing, dancing, art, craft.... don't neglect areas that make you happy doing something artistic.

My sister joined a weaving class. She just made this and showed me today.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Is marriage a big deal to you? Are you brainwashed into believing you have to get married? Do you view marriage as success?

I dont care for the idea of being married and I personally dont view being married as being successful (mostly by image) as the divorce rate is so high and many marriages have their bumps.

Your thoughts or opinions?

All men are bastards.

Find a good looking one and bonk your brains out.

Do NOT waste your youth. Squirrel as much money away when you're young so you are independent at middle and old age.

Everyone has a talent... be that singing, dancing, art, craft.... don't neglect areas that make you happy doing something artistic.

My sister joined a weaving class. She just made this and showed me today.

My husband is not, my brother is not, my father was not..

Everybody is an individual, including men.

Odinson

We are all rotten bastards..

Always thinking about the same thing.

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"We are all rotten bastards..

Yep....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"We are all rotten bastards..

Women want it too.

Berry Sweet

Thx for the input people! All the best to those who stayed together good for so long!

And Joe...im sure your "friend" is a douchbag to have all that done to him.  They dont take away your passport for minor reasons.  Everyone you seem to know is a total loser.  Tbh, its reflecting on you.

Bricktop

I met too many broken & divorced men like yourself to ever wanna go there,at least in my country, BT.

Say WHAT??

:laugh3:

Broken and divorced????

You WISH you had what I had, bozo. But you never will. Broken? I'd outshine you any which way you choose, bar one.

I don't have any comics.

@realAzhyaAryola

As a matter of fact, it was on these forums that a poster once said everyone on the forum is broken.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]