The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

How do you view marriage?

Started by Berry Sweet, June 04, 2019, 02:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Don't worry about much. If there is anything I have learned, we worry far too much about things and we are often also wrong about the things we worry about. Good to be cautious but don't be too paranoid.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "JOE"
I met too many broken & divorced men like yourself to ever wanna go there,at least in my country, BT.

Say WHAT??

:laugh3:

Broken and divorced????

:roll:

You WISH you had what I had, bozo. But you never will. Broken? I'd outshine you any which way you choose, bar one.

I don't have any comics.

JOE doesn't read what anyone posts.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"We are all rotten bastards..

Always thinking about the same thing.

Women want it too.

But they dont admit it..

We would get too excited.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

I'm pro .. at least for myself ... although it did take 2 miserable fails (one a really scary hubby from hell)  to finally get it right

Choose well and get to really know who you hook up with, whether marriage or shackup

Do that and it can be great. There's a few good ones out there ... male & female

And it ain't men that screw things up  ... it's people period .. exclamation !!!!!!! There's good and bad in both sexes, prolly equally so
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"I'm pro .. at least for myself ... although it did take 2 miserable fails (one a really scary hubby from hell)  to finally get it right

Choose well and get to really know who you hook up with, whether marriage or shackup

Do that and it can be great. There's a few good ones out there ... male & female

And it ain't men that screw things up  ... it's people period .. exclamation !!!!!!! There's good and bad in both sexes, prolly equally so

And it seems like it has been an exciting life together.
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"Dream on boys!~

Women withholding sex and non-orgasmic females are an english cultural thing..

caskur

Pfft... Girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice,..... everybody says so.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Pfft... Girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice,..... everybody says so.

okay

JOE

Yknow there's a woman I worked with who after 40 years of marriage she decided she had enough & decided ta dump him.

But when I asked her why, then she said he worked hard, was a good provider, was a loving father to his children & grandchildren. She said he never abused her physically & never cheated. He worked many late nights put in serious overtime at which their children would stay up late to see daddy come home. She just didn't love him anymore, didn't like what she felt was being in a subservient role to him. Even her children felt he was hard done by & sympathized with him. And this was an account of their marriage told by her not the husband.

And when they divorced they sold the family home for a million and she got half. He also gave her his RRSPs or retirement savings fund. Thing is she broke the contract & decided to dump him. Now if anyone decides they're gonna break a contract unilaterally against the partners wishes, do they deserve ANYTHING?!? And she wouldn't have gotten this wealth had it not been for her husband. She had a grade 12 education and certainly didn't have the ability to make a professional income to afford that home.

This reminds me of an episode on TV of a reality show 90 day fiance where this guy got this woman from Russia then immediately after he brought her to America she wanted a divorce and half his assets.

">

Some of these women think they deserve all this money for being poor wives. Like gimme a break. But that's what the system does in Canada & the States. It enabled shark spouses to gouge their significant others. And if Im not mistaken even women have been the victim of these schemes when they were the breadwinner & had all the money.

So this is clearly a system which is in need of a massive overhaul & a bug change.

Deadbeat spouses shouldn't get anything if they were poor marriage partners and they decide to break a contract for frivolous reasons.

Anonymous

Why is Joe posting in a marriage thread. Sixty year old broke ass incels have no business giving opinions on relationships with the opposite sex.

cc

It is funny .. and pain in ass ^^

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "cc"I'm pro .. at least for myself ... although it did take 2 miserable fails (one a really scary hubby from hell)  to finally get it right

It has. We feel privileged.

Like yourself, we have lived in many very different type places .. living among people with very different general characteristics

We have also experienced very different people in several US states .. and summered together in a 30 ft motor home on-site of projects ... specifically golf courses either existing or under construction.

Wonderful times parked among the trees ... just the 2 of us for the evening and nights with nothing to do but enjoy the solitude of nature  ... and "other" neat nature things  :wink:  ... very good times
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It is funny .. and pain in ass ^^

Like yourself, we have lived in many very different type places .. living among people with very different general characteristics

We have also experienced very different people in several US states .. and summered together in a 30 ft motor home on-site of projects ... specifically golf courses either existing or under construction.

Wonderful times parked among the trees ... just the 2 of us for the evening and nights with nothing to do but enjoy the solitude of nature  ... and "other" neat nature things  :wink:  ... very good times

Do you still own a motor home? Fash has one and they sound like a hoot. I wouldn't make an investment like that now with less than five years until we are out of Canada. But, if I was younger.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc"It is funny .. and pain in ass ^^

Do you still own a motor home? Fash has one and they sound like a hoot. I wouldn't make an investment like that now with less than five years until we are out of Canada. But, if I was younger.

My late father in law willed the motor home to us..

It's more than fifteen years old, but my husband has maintained it well..

We love taking it into campgrounds or the wilderness.

Odinson

Watching these american wedding shows..

The women seem to be really demanding and the guys just succumb to that.

Like, if he doesnt buy her the ring she wants, the wedding is off..

It seems to work similar in every american dating/wedding show.

Or... If you dont buy the house she wants, she is quitting the relationship.

Is this the norm or is it just Hollywood?