The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Oh, look...yet ANOTHER anti gun thread by Bricktop

Started by Bricktop, September 03, 2019, 01:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

That's when he gets ya!!! He keeps you looking pretty, but inside the liver is failing, the brain is crumbling, the spine is collapsing...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's when he gets ya!!! He keeps you looking pretty, but inside the liver is failing, the brain is crumbling, the spine is collapsing...

That gal is failing, crumbling and collapsing well.

Anonymous

Without rifles, you give up all of this.

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/69870791_10157498706215797_6627251103140413440_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQm4E3ylQtX2Gh_UdxYRaxgpzBi3Q_yK-HyadLUPYUEcr98Go7_s14718FapRbMf7NU&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=deaea892825d00430caec2603d271759&oe=5E311F44">

Bricktop

All of which can be obtained at the butcher. Probably at a lower cost, more convenient, and less harmful to the environment.

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"Without rifles, you give up all of this.

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/69870791_10157498706215797_6627251103140413440_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQm4E3ylQtX2Gh_UdxYRaxgpzBi3Q_yK-HyadLUPYUEcr98Go7_s14718FapRbMf7NU&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=deaea892825d00430caec2603d271759&oe=5E311F44">

:roll:
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"All of which can be obtained at the butcher. Probably at a lower cost, more convenient, and less harmful to the environment.

How is buying farm raised livestock better for the environment than shooting a bambi.

Bricktop

Because you're not trawling through the bush in a massive 4x4 looking for things to kill.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Because you're not trawling through the bush in a massive 4x4 looking for things to kill.

I used an ATV with a winch. But, raising livestock has a bigger land footprint than hunting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Because you're not trawling through the bush in a massive 4x4 looking for things to kill.

I used an ATV with a winch. But, raising livestock has a bigger land footprint than hunting.

No industry uses more land and causes more pollution than agriculture.

Odinson

I have a Valmet tractor..

Other than that, I go pretty oldskool..

I carry the game or drag it on a tarp.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I have a Valmet tractor..

Whlatever you do, there's no way ranching has a smaller environmental footprint than hunting.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Whlatever you do, there's no way ranching has a smaller environmental footprint than hunting.

I know..

Its agriculture and our increasing consumption of meat that is causing a lot of damage..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know..

Its agriculture and our increasing consumption of meat that is causing a lot of damage..

Not just meat either..

Mass agriculture has a massive environmental impact..

With a steady increase in the earth's population, science will have to figure out how to produce more food on less land.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Or create less demand....

Ya, that will happen. ac_toofunny