Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Justine Trudeau Wore Racist Brownface at 2001 Party

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2019, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/justin_trudeau_yearbook_05.jpg">

Anonymous

And it was not the first time this elitist hypocritical piece of shit has did this.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trudeau-wore-racist-brownface-at-2001-arabian-nights-party/">https://www.thepostmillennial.com/break ... hts-party/">https://www.thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trudeau-wore-racist-brownface-at-2001-arabian-nights-party/

A photograph dug up by Time appears to show prime minister Justin Trudeau wearing "brownface" while at a themed party in 2001.

In the photo, the then 29-year-old Trudeau is seen with several women while dressed up in a stereotypical costume with his entire face painted.

The racist photo was allegedly taken in 2001 at an "Arabian Nights" party at a private school where Trudeau was teaching. The school in question was West Point Grey Academy, in Vancouver, B.C. and Trudeau taught several classes at the school.

Liberal party confirms the photograph

The leader of the Liberal Party's media relations team, Zita Astravas admitted that the photo is in fact of the prime minister.

"It was a photo taken while he was teaching in Vancouver, at the school's annual dinner which had a costume theme of 'Arabian Nights.' He attended with friends and colleagues dressed as a character from Aladdin," said Astravas.

The photograph is the latest hit to Trudeau's now-crumbling progressive and fresh image. The revelation comes at a time when the Liberal party has been attempting to save face from the damning SNC-Lavalin scandal.

Several people in the photo were contacted about Trudeau. Some said they couldn't recall Trudeau at the party, while two people were able to confirm that it was in fact him.

Party leaders reply to the shocking photograph

Shortly after the story broke, NDP leader Jagmeet Singh responded to the photograph by calling it "troubling" and "insulting".

Bricktop

Whilst having no regard for Trudeau, so what?

Wearing a black face is not a sign of disrespect or insult, despite what black and coloured people try to impute.

Anonymous

Justin Trudeau's reelection campaign team is mining social media of Conservative Party candidates looking for gotcha posts no matter how long ago..

Will Trudeau get away with this?

It would certainly sink Andrew Scheer.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Whilst having no regard for Trudeau, so what?

Wearing a black face is not a sign of disrespect or insult, despite what black and coloured people try to impute.

I agree with you. But, this prime minister has called opposition members of the parliament racist for less. He created this racism witch hunt. And now he too is a victim of it.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

It is not about disrespect or hurt feelings. Trudeau calls himself a feminist, but he groped a reporter and fired two cabinet ministers for obeying him. He promised a more transparent form of government, but meddled in the judiciary to drop the charges against a corporation that has been friendly to his party. He said he would fight for the middle class and then brought in a punitive carbon tax and gave twelve million dollars to a billionaire party contributor to retrofit his grocery store chain freezers. This black face is a continued pattern.

I can see voters being fooled by this inept fraud once. But, we are on the brink of falling for it again. Shame on us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It is not about disrespect or hurt feelings. Trudeau calls himself a feminist, but he groped a reporter and fired two cabinet ministers for obeying him. He promised a more transparent form of government, but meddled in the judiciary to drop the charges against a corporation that has been friendly to his party. He said he would fight for the middle class and then brought in a punitive carbon tax and gave twelve million dollars to a billionaire party contributor to retrofit his grocery store chain freezers. This black face is a continued pattern.

I can see voters being fooled by this inept fraud once. But, we are on the brink of falling for it again. Shame on us.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"https://www.thepostmillennial.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/justin_trudeau_yearbook_05.jpg">

Priceless! ac_lmfao

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Bricktop

Well, he's global news again.

And, as usual, for all the wrong reasons.

cc

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/dumpster-fire.gif">

Trudeau will field media questions this afternoon following the emergence of more photos and videos

This is serial - 3 and counting ..  I demand real tears

Actually, I have no problem with any of it that is not used to hurt (which most is not) ... but today's left has made it the issue / did it to themselves .. so it's their own bed to lay in ... our poor PM is laying in it in front of the entire world

How about whiteface? Is that baaad too (not likely)  ... Doesn't bother me

cc

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau rode into office in 2015 on a platform of politically correct platitudes that made him the darling of the left at home and the world over.

Any hint – real or imagined – of racism, sexism or homophobia was quickly called out by the PM. Even if the heresy occurred a century before.

Trudeau is today finding that if you live by political correctness, ... you can die by it as well.

Today's whole serial shitshow playing out in front of the entire Western World couldn't be more fitting

and deserved

cc

Fash - would you please remove this duplicate - I moved materials to previous thread

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau rode into office in 2015 on a platform of politically correct platitudes that made him the darling of the left at home and the world over.

Any hint – real or imagined – of racism, sexism or homophobia was quickly called out by the PM. Even if the heresy occurred a century before.

Trudeau is today finding that if you live by political correctness, ... you can die by it as well.

Today's whole serial shitshow playing out in front of the entire Western World couldn't be more fitting

and deserved

A co worker who voted for  him in 2015, said she would vote for the Rhinocerous party before Justin Trudeau's party in next month's election.