News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Was it true that Obi was unconscious in the Murd pit for 24 hours yet managed to be the most active poster that day?

Anonymous

Flamers are too ignorant to save their own community and rely on Murdock's analysis expertise.  Trolls continue to blame flamers for killing teh game.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Troll Times"Murdock's anal

Wash your mouth out with Tabasco sauce, Mudcock isn't capable of delivering anything to do with anal.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"
You mean like the ones you claim you didn't launch?

">

I guess if I really wanted to learn, I could do a lot worse than hand about some of the forums you claim to. You know, learn about those... how did you put it again? "Carefully crafted scripts" or however you phrased it here a couple of months back?

Pretty sure with my abilities to concentrate on extended logical argument that I could actually get it right too. AND in less than two weeks of sustained effort. Narf.

What's this you've pulled up our of your sand stuffed mangina? Exhibit z straight out of the big book of butt hurt?

lol.

A screen shot clearly demonstrating the launching of what has now become a troll enshrined in comedy gold thanks to your inability to distinguish reality from the bits and bytes you see on your computer screen, shut-in. Was this supposed to have some dramatic effect? Perhaps you should have included some eerie background music with Vincent Price leading the charge?  

Was I supposed to yell "html edit" since you carefully cropped out the url address bar?

I won't. Mostly because it Looks like something I would have authored.

Quick, print out this post of me admitting to authoring it and ferry it on down to your local authorities so the police have something to make paper airplanes with.

This is hysterical, Thank you. And had I known a casual reference like this would cause your cheap toupee to go into full stunned porcupine mode I might have also disclosed that a legion of flying monkeys were en-route to whatever couch you were slumming on at the time with instructions to burn it down to the ground. I have to wonder and chuckle to myself. Had I gone that route Lord only knows how much pain and pregnancy pangs you would have endured as an inflamed prostate the size of a basketball came rolling out of your asshole along with copious amounts of raw sewage, vinegar & and at least a thousand strands of unique DNA representing every broke back trucker that fucked you sideways in a bathroom stall for prepaid internet access so you could get online and post.  

Guess I'll just have to settle knowing that since I authored that post you've been glued to your computer chair, bucket underneath, with your eyelids duct tapped to the ceiling waiting for an onslaught of attacks I forgot to launch because socially stunted cretins like you disappear from my mind as soon as that browser window closes.

And despite all that, Spreading yourself out full dessert eagle across your monitor screen determined to make all the bad internet people go away your site still unloaded a years worth of dogshit dead center on your furry fucking uni-brow the minute you attempted to install an unsupported plugin without first making a proper backup.

Do you know why that is, Doofus The Sofa Slayer? Because despite you tepid attempts to convince otherwise you don't know jack dick about how these systems work. And despite what you may have tried to propagate to the community of insular tards at Bra Hall before my arrival you are incapable of hacking anything besides generous amounts of lung tissue during a spitting contest at whatever professional burpers convention you attend monthly somewhere deep underground because normal people shun you.

Sorry about your website. lol

Blurt

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Blurt"Yeah, but you're a geezer. Ya got the time.

:6:

At my age there ain't no extra time...

young geezer - you

geezer - me

old geezer - Bricktop

ac_sothere

True.

Hey, speaking of passing the gas of time, you and I are about due for a chat on the blower, don't you think?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "ThugLife"
You mean like the ones you claim you didn't launch?

">

I guess if I really wanted to learn, I could do a lot worse than hand about some of the forums you claim to. You know, learn about those... how did you put it again? "Carefully crafted scripts" or however you phrased it here a couple of months back?

Pretty sure with my abilities to concentrate on extended logical argument that I could actually get it right too. AND in less than two weeks of sustained effort. Narf.

What's this you've pulled up our of your sand stuffed mangina? Exhibit z straight out of the big book of butt hurt?

lol.

A screen shot clearly demonstrating the launching of what has now become a troll enshrined in comedy gold thanks to your inability to distinguish reality from the bits and bytes you see on your computer screen, shut-in. Was this supposed to have some dramatic effect? Perhaps you should have included some eerie background music with Vincent Price leading the charge?  

Was I supposed to yell "html edit" since you carefully cropped out the url address bar?

Quick, print out this post of me admitting to authoring it and ferry it on down to your local authorities so the police have something to make paper airplanes with.

This is hysterical, Thank you. And had I known a casual reference like this would cause your cheap toupee to go into full stunned porcupine mode I might have also disclosed that a legion of flying monkeys were en-route to whatever couch you were slumming on at the time with instructions to burn it down to the ground. I have to wonder and chuckle to myself. Had I gone that route Lord only knows how much pain and pregnancy pangs you would have endured as an inflamed prostate the size of a basketball came rolling out of your asshole along with copious amounts of raw sewage, vinegar & and at least a thousand strands of unique DNA representing every broke back trucker that fucked you sideways in a bathroom stall for prepaid internet access so you could get online and post.  

Guess I'll just have to settle knowing that since I authored that post you've been glued to your computer chair, bucket underneath, with your eyelids duct tapped to the ceiling waiting for an onslaught of attacks I forgot to launch because socially stunted cretins like you disappear from my mind as soon as that browser window closes.

And despite all that, Spreading yourself out full dessert eagle across your monitor screen determined to make all the bad internet people go away your site still unloaded a years worth of dogshit dead center on your furry fucking uni-brow the minute you attempted to install an unsupported plugin without first making a proper backup.

Do you know why that is, Doofus The Sofa Slayer? Because despite you tepid attempts to convince otherwise you don't know jack dick about how these systems work. And despite what you may have tried to propagate to the community of insular tards at Bra Hall before my arrival you are incapable of hacking anything besides generous amounts of lung tissue during a spitting contest at whatever professional burpers convention you attend monthly somewhere deep underground because normal people shun you.

Sorry about your website. lol

Or: it was a dark and stormy night...
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, that was certainly two and a half hours I'll never get back.  ac_unsure

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Well hello stranger... it's been a while  ac_wub

Hey there, Purdy Murdy.  :icon_wink:

Are you still serving up some finger-lickin' Triple X casserole in that sweltering and very moist kitchen of yours while wearing nothing but a jeweled hair net and a saucy apron?

I'm starving.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Frood

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Blurt"Well, that was certainly two and a half hours I'll never get back.  ac_unsure

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Well hello stranger... it's been a while  ac_wub

Hey there, Purdy Murdy.  :icon_wink:

Are you still serving up some finger-lickin' Triple X casserole in that sweltering and very moist kitchen of yours while wearing nothing but a jeweled hair net and a saucy apron?

I'm starving.

Problem is that she can't reach the oven door...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I say that to myself every day...  :sad:

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"
What's this you've pulled up

Something that clearly keeps reeling you back in, obviously. Are you getting any clearer idea of what Bonesaw was talking about when he told you I could make a living off eBaying your tears to the thirsty?

Or because too many people remembered it seeing it said in the first place. Yes, that seems more likely.

Boy, you're really jonesing for me to make a LOLsuit out of it, aren't you? What's the matter there Jersey Gurl? Peeved that I didn't take your attack on Ceedub's sites personally enough for your impotent liking? Grow a set gurl, you lacked the werewithall to make me cry like you cried behind the safety or your registration wall, nuking someone else's sites only made you look desperate and claiming you needed to enlist help only made you look incompetent. Some troll, I sincerely hope the ghost of TV doesn't regard you as the best they had to offer, lol.

This is hysterical

I'd have said "mildly amusing", but only because I already regarded you as restarded. What's next? More nose lames for Peaches?

couch prostate toupee flying monkeys trucker cawk cawk cawwwwwwwwk

What's this, Benzover level word salad? Colour me surprised, I.... wait, no it all makes perfect sense when I remember how even he had your number with all those bath house jibes.

you don't know jack dick about how these systems work.

Apparently I'm not the only one. "Exhibit z"...

">

...more or less assures us of this, the main difference being of course I was never trying to pass myself off as some super knowledgeable site techie magnate with a cushy job in some six by nine office cubicle. Your bragging was even more easily deconstructed than Cacksur's laughable claims of outselling HR Giger four to one with her fingerpaintings of polynesian mutants with bananas strapped to their special ed helmets. All it took was a few idle pokes to you "rep" and the whole edifice came crashing down around your ears. No wonder I have you begging me to file charges against you on Ceedub's behalf, at this point it's practically about the only thing conceivably capable of misdirecting attention away from your Eternal Fail.

And despite what you may have tried to propagate to the community of insular tards at Bra Hall before my arrival you are incapable of hacking anything

I never bothered to make the attempt. Never saw the point in it actually, not even when HC Strapons was plying me with various scripts aimed at taking out other peoples sites. Is he still posting over at your little hovel by the way? Ask him if he ever worked out the central weakness in his game... namely that taking down sites was only ever effective for the length of time before anyone could be bothered to restore a backup.

No Jersey Gurl, I play to my strengths, making flamers laugh with me as I wind tards like you up into epic frothing fits of keyboard smashing fancy. Any victory you feel you achieved in this was entirely pryyhic. Two solid weeks attempting to take down two of Ceedub's websites, only to "succeed" by virtue of me turning the vBulletin off myself, effectively forcing you into cavorting ecstacies of damage control in spite of utterly failing to hand it on lock stock and barrel to Mudcock. Which, for the record would have been just as easily reversed since all Ceedub, Bonesaw or myself would have needed to do in that eventuality would to go into the back end of the site and take ownership back at the server level. A matter of a minute or two to locate the offending profiles, flipping a few permissions... and forcing the lowly tech monkey to revert back to more weeks of trying to assert his dominance over a piece of software he apparently doesn't know enough about to attain mastery over.

Committed to the cause? Yeah, I guess you could say that you are. But here's the thing; the only reason you are that committed is because I gave you reason to be. And all I ever did was take the occasional pot shot at your expense. Words on a screen, my gurl... but apparently they got you so insanely demented that you elected to go hammer and tongs on a piece of property belonging to someone else and wave it about in my face screaming "see? This is what I did to yooooooo"...

Couched in those terms, it should be obvious to all and sundry who the master and who the victim was. Apparently even that too has you frustrated beyond belief and I find myself wondering how long it's going to be before you too are begging Freud to appeal to my better nature, so I might modify my mockery of you to such an extent you aren't sharting blood every time you sit down in front of your browser to pretend you're the Yertle the Turtle of Flametown. Grab a pair of tweezers and get a grip on yourself, you pathetic excuse for a man. Your best wasn't good enough.

If it's any consolation, you could disappear tomorrow and in five years nobody would remember who the fuck you were or even what you did. Me? I get the dubious distinction of being remembered both for my rhetoric and an entire pantheon of exploits, a good many which have been arbitrarily conferred upon me by friend and foe alike, never ending parades of hopefuls looking to try their luck (and invariably failing in their attempts) and as luck would have it, broken pieces of utter garbage like yourself who stroke your pussy and attempt to pass yourself off as Dr Claw and somehow only managing a bruised and battered Pepe the Frog caricature instead. Honk honk, little tranny, honk honk.

Don't bother attempting to deny it. You'll never beat me, you're simply not equipped to. Even if you could have successfully bought allegiance from every failed troll you've launched since Sperging Groundz went live, I'd still be thumbing my nose and laughing in your face. Your attempts to pass off your cherished Staceys as "normal" do not impress me, not when your best play is to upend the playing field, running about like a chook with its head chopped off and sperging out because some icon didn't pat your fuzzy little head and tell you what a good boy you were. This is but a game, I've only ever played it for my own personal amusement and if that has your gonk nose out of joint then that's your affair and your problem.

Same time tomorrow then?

Cronus

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Blurt"Yeah, but you're a geezer. Ya got the time.

:6:

At my age there ain't no extra time...

young geezer - you

geezer - me

old geezer - Bricktop

ac_sothere

True.

Hey, speaking of passing the gas of time, you and I are about due for a chat on the blower, don't you think?

Indeed....
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Blurt

Quote from: "Guest"[size=50]Something that clearly keeps reeling you back in, obviously. Are you getting any clearer idea of what Bonesaw was talking about when he told you I could make a living off eBaying your tears to the thirsty? Or because too many people remembered it seeing it said in the first place. Yes, that seems more likely. Boy, you're really jonesing for me to make a LOLsuit out of it, aren't you? What's the matter there Jersey Gurl? Peeved that I didn't take your attack on Ceedub's sites personally enough for your impotent liking? Grow a set gurl, you lacked the werewithall to make me cry like you cried behind the safety or your registration wall, nuking someone else's sites only made you look desperate and claiming you needed to enlist help only made you look incompetent. Some troll, I sincerely hope the ghost of TV doesn't regard you as the best they had to offer, lol. I'd have said "mildly amusing", but only because I already regarded you as restarded. What's next? More nose lames for Peaches? What's this, Benzover level word salad? Colour me surprised, I.... wait, no it all makes perfect sense when I remember how even he had your number with all those bath house jibes. Apparently I'm not the only one. "Exhibit z"....more or less assures us of this, the main difference being of course I was never trying to pass myself off as some super knowledgeable site techie magnate with a cushy job in some six by nine office cubicle. Your bragging was even more easily deconstructed than Cacksur's laughable claims of outselling HR Giger four to one with her fingerpaintings of polynesian mutants with bananas strapped to their special ed helmets. All it took was a few idle pokes to you "rep" and the whole edifice came crashing down around your ears. No wonder I have you begging me to file charges against you on Ceedub's behalf, at this point it's practically about the only thing conceivably capable of misdirecting attention away from your Eternal Fail. I never bothered to make the attempt. Never saw the point in it actually, not even when HC Strapons was plying me with various scripts aimed at taking out other peoples sites. Is he still posting over at your little hovel by the way? Ask him if he ever worked out the central weakness in his game... namely that taking down sites was only ever effective for the length of time before anyone could be bothered to restore a backup. No Jersey Gurl, I play to my strengths, making flamers laugh with me as I wind tards like you up into epic frothing fits of keyboard smashing fancy. Any victory you feel you achieved in this was entirely pryyhic. Two solid weeks attempting to take down two of Ceedub's websites, only to "succeed" by virtue of me turning the vBulletin off myself, effectively forcing you into cavorting ecstacies of damage control in spite of utterly failing to hand it on lock stock and barrel to Mudcock. Which, for the record would have been just as easily reversed since all Ceedub, Bonesaw or myself would have needed to do in that eventuality would to go into the back end of the site and take ownership back at the server level. A matter of a minute or two to locate the offending profiles, flipping a few permissions... and forcing the lowly tech monkey to revert back to more weeks of trying to assert his dominance over a piece of software he apparently doesn't know enough about to attain mastery over. Committed to the cause? Yeah, I guess you could say that you are. But here's the thing; the only reason you are that committed is because I gave you reason to be. And all I ever did was take the occasional pot shot at your expense. Words on a screen, my gurl... but apparently they got you so insanely demented that you elected to go hammer and tongs on a piece of property belonging to someone else and wave it about in my face screaming "see? This is what I did to yooooooo"... Couched in those terms, it should be obvious to all and sundry who the master and who the victim was. Apparently even that too has you frustrated beyond belief and I find myself wondering how long it's going to be before you too are begging Freud to appeal to my better nature, so I might modify my mockery of you to such an extent you aren't sharting blood every time you sit down in front of your browser to pretend you're the Yertle the Turtle of Flametown. Grab a pair of tweezers and get a grip on yourself, you pathetic excuse for a man. Your best wasn't good enough. If it's any consolation, you could disappear tomorrow and in five years nobody would remember who the fuck you were or even what you did. Me? I get the dubious distinction of being remembered both for my rhetoric and an entire pantheon of exploits, a good many which have been arbitrarily conferred upon me by friend and foe alike, never ending parades of hopefuls looking to try their luck (and invariably failing in their attempts) and as luck would have it, broken pieces of utter garbage like yourself who stroke your pussy and attempt to pass yourself off as Dr Claw and somehow only managing a bruised and battered Pepe the Frog caricature instead. Honk honk, little tranny, honk honk. Don't bother attempting to deny it. You'll never beat me, you're simply not equipped to. Even if you could have successfully bought allegiance from every failed troll you've launched since Sperging Groundz went live, I'd still be thumbing my nose and laughing in your face. Your attempts to pass off your cherished Staceys as "normal" do not impress me, not when your best play is to upend the playing field, running about like a chook with its head chopped off and sperging out because some icon didn't pat your fuzzy little head and tell you what a good boy you were. This is but a game, I've only ever played it for my own personal amusement and if that has your gonk nose out of joint then that's your affair and your problem. Same time tomorrow then?[[/size]

That's wherewithal and ecstasies.

Just trying to help, here.   :howdy:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Pest"Strapons

Quote from: "Pest"Tranny

Quote from: "Pest"cock

Quote from: "Pest"cock

4 quick examples of your ""flaming"" prowess lifted out of the last 3 oceans of man lust you authored each time your bowel movements decided to take a wrong turn and wind up splattered all over your keyboard.

Seems you're looking to share with us the fact that comfort food has been rooted deep in your  mind ever since being dumped on MSN for looking like a self immolated version of Meep Meep.

Is this is what you and the other basket apes who bounce around like corn kernels in a microwave at the thought of giving each other gratuitous reach-rounds call flaming? if that's the best you have to offer then I can see why you and the other equally impotent involuntary celibates would design to believe you're in a class all by yourself. But that has more to do with you being the social equivalent of a termite rather than any skills you think you may posses.

Quote from: "Pest"icon

"Icon". online? lol.

No, Sperm Cup, despite the word "icon" and idiot both leveraging the vowel "o" and beginning with letter "I" they most certainly do not have the same meaning. This is the God's honest truth my dirty little driftwood squatter with filthy suspenders on. A hard fact despite whatever it is the nursing assistants may be telling you to keep you calm as you shuffle your way to the community computer at rec time.

Quote from: "Pest"honk honk tranny girl honk honk

Why you'd think we'd be interested in the mating call of choice you use to garner the affections of pre operational ladyboys whenever you stroll  through tranny town looking for your next prostate fix  is anyone's guess.

Confusion I'm guessing. Considering your composure has been contorted into a pretzel for the two months since you ruined cw's website with your grave incompetence.

Other than the "mildly amussing" mental imagery of you perched on your peewee hermen "big" wheels clutching the bicycle horn in one hand, disability check in the other,  I'd say this revelation is just a total fail.

But to each is own I guess

Meep Meep You 90lb radiation burn victim Meep Meep

Quote from: "Pest"before anyone could be bothered to restore a backup.

Seems you didn't have one handy though which speaks to your intimate familiarity with frustration and fail. Sucks to be you. For a variety of reasons. One of those reasons being a family lineage littered with Ostrich DNA. But take comfort , Sum Failure, knowing that your disastrous tenure as a server admin ranks a far and distant 234,456,980 to your failures as a human being.  Meaning, you have bigger fish to fry and considering how heated you are at the moment over your own clandestine fuck up  I'd wager now is the time to put them on that birdcage chest you're trying to stick out with no success.

Just saying

Quote from: "Pest"Couched.

lol.. yeah you are. permanently it seems

Quote from: "Pest"Committed to the cause.

Here's a cause you may want commit yourself too instead of trying to run websites that make your look like a total  asshole for failing so marvelously. Start by brushing those two green teeth in your mouth that look like pine trees growing out of a cyst. So that should you ever manage to capture the attention of a female who is not being stalked by the ASPCA you don't assault her senses in surround smell with your deadly halitosis.

Just a thought, Sum Cuck.

Quote from: "Pest"A matter of a minute or two to locate the offending profiles, flipping a few permissions... and forcing the lowly tech monkey to revert back to more weeks of trying to assert his dominance over a piece of software he apparently doesn't know enough about to attain mastery over..

Don't know if anyone besides the ladyboy braiding your nose hairs now is going to get that part given the rolling and thunderous fits of epilepsy you're having here, but whatever, it's worth a shot I guess.

It's not like anyone, including you, can make you look like more of complete spastic degenerate low life that deserved to be shunned than two first cousins agreeing to pitch tent less than a mile from Chernobyl to start their family. Do give mum and dad my regards, will you?

Rum and asbestos on the rocks or just the usual lead paint smoothie?

But seriously here, Sum Cant, one is left to wonder if you truly aren't the incompetent digital cuckold I say you are, why, after failing miserably to apply an unsupported plugin to your hovel of online leprosy you didn't simply recover in "a minute or two"?

Or is this reference to a "minute or two" just a  Freudian slip which is actually a reference to how long it takes for you to bust some cheese curd into your panties whenever that ladyboy is violently beating your prostate like a speed bag?

Quote from: "Pest"No Jersey Gurl, I play to my strengths,..

That strength being a deep familiarity with what Evil Blood's testicles happen to smell like on any given day I'm sure. Considering whenever you bend on both knees to have your throat plunged like a toilet you'd prop your nostrils open with toothpicks just so you wouldn't miss a single pleasure during the experience.

Does he ever bother to call the next day?

Just "mildly" curious is all

Quote from: "Pest" Me? I get the dubious distinction of being remembered both for my rhetoric and an entire pantheon of exploits,

Yeah. Reminisce lovingly back to your halcyon days at Ballz Hallz where ladyboy handmaidens happy to handcuff you to a shower-head & chase a gerbil halfway into your small intestine were never in short supply. They were the best of times they were the worst of times, Eh Sloppy Crackvictim?

I'm sure someone, somewhere, online, will be impressed. Don't know how far this type of currency will get you at the local smack house tho but it couldn't hurt to try.

Meep Meep Dr Tooth Decay Meep Meep

Anonymous

"Meep meep"

Thats one hell of a cunting.  ac_toofunny

Joo 50

Cunt 0

Embarrassing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview