News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fred"You could only be comfortable in this forum because it coddles & protrects you.

Trust me. You should stay here because you wouldn't be accorded that treatment at places kike Stomping Groundz. You'd have to face real scrutiny & opposing views to your ideas, seoul.

Face it, you can't stand people disagreeing with you.

In that regatd you're a typical Korean male.

Joe, your strap-on styrofoam helmet is pinching your wattles. You need to loosen up. Pull that drinking straw out of your arse.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blurt"Seoul, should you drop in, it will surely end in tears for Scouse. Again.

People say I am a nerd, and I there is some truth in that accusation. I might bore the flamers to tears.

More often than not, flamers are quite adept at boring each other to tears well enough on their own. Exhibits A to Z on this very forum are a testament to this fact. They're a pretty thin-skinned bunch, too (uh, no offense to the Gods of Flaming).

I have noticed from their appearances on this board they have a high opinion of their own posts. If I do register there, I won't even try to compete with their "genius."

Oh hush.

We all know you are just jealous of all this iconic stuff they do and are.

Who else can sell 8 coffee cups and prolifically ramble cuss words on shitcasts? I mean....its got 5 whole listeners ffs.

Lmao.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "cw_"
Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"I've never seen anyone get this worked up over not being allowed on a messageboard that they're constantly bad mouthing.

I have.    ac_toofunny

Must have been a bittersweet moment for you when Cunt wrecked FT then.

No more having read his tears to text tirades about how bad SG in the one hand. Dead server wrecked by sheer incompetence in the other  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"I've never seen anyone get this worked up over not being allowed on a messageboard that they're constantly bad mouthing.

I have.    ac_toofunny

No more having read his tears to text tirades about how bad SG in the one hand. Dead server wrecked by sheer incompetence in the other  :laugh3:

If this person can't see SG, how are they able to comment on it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Blurt"Seoul, should you drop in, it will surely end in tears for Scouse. Again.

People say I am a nerd, and I there is some truth in that accusation. I might bore the flamers to tears.

More often than not, flamers are quite adept at boring each other to tears well enough on their own. Exhibits A to Z on this very forum are a testament to this fact. They're a pretty thin-skinned bunch, too (uh, no offense to the Gods of Flaming).

I have noticed from their appearances on this board they have a high opinion of their own posts. If I do register there, I won't even try to compete with their "genius."

Oh hush.

Who else can sell 8 coffee cups and prolifically ramble cuss words on shitcasts? I mean....its got 5 whole listeners ffs.

Lmao.

I was one of the people who listened to his podcasts.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"

Oh hush.

Lmao.

I find it particularly amusing when they ramble on endlessly about some "pantheon of exploits" they and other degenerative toothless hobos performed online back in the glory days of this "internet flaming" thing that no one else seems to grasp but them.

Those are always good for a nice cringe & chuckle moment

Anonymous

Those KM mugs could become collectors items considering how many of them broke during shipping.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"Those KM mugs could become collectors items considering how many of them broke during shipping.

KM's mug was broken at birth

cw_

Quote from: "Murdock"

I have.    ac_toofunny

I'm sorry about your forum, but Big/ThugLife and I didn't have anything to do with it.  SC has admitted that Mar~Teeny~Weenie was bragging about not doing anything while we were trying to lure new membership, which confirms my claims/intentions for MMP.  I know you don't know me... so I'll ask that you apply logic here.  

As for Fupa's claims that I'm all worked up from not being allowed on, it had nothing to do with not being allowed on.  That ban doled out by the self-proclaimed flame champ was Troll Glory.  I think she convinced herself that it was my intention to come back... but I'm friends with most of the posters on her forum and they kept begging me to come back.  I just got tired of having to piece posters back together so they would go back there as much as I was tired of them ALL asking me to come back.... they offered to pay her monthly through PayPal so I could come back at one point, so it wasn't me is all I'm saying.  

I am just trying to run a panel abuse free forum with an intellectually chill vibe and you are welcome to come check us out at MMP.

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Yeah, sorry about my luck.   :001_rolleyes:   There is always hope in logic though.  Logic says that the pool of people who had motive, means, an opportunity is limited.  But it includes me.  If we apply holistic logic, the conclusion must be that ultimately, I am responsible for my forum's security.  

My response to 'Fupa' there is in reference to that time at band camp, when she 'got worked up' over her registration @FT being rejected.  And the 'bad mouthing' that ensued.   Nothing to do with you at all, Burly Murdy.     ac_hithere

I do miss Vit.   He is a helluva dancer:

">

Anonymous

So Murdy's pit has 2 former WebTV Knights of Fire members posting there?

That is draw card!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fred"

You could only be comfortable in this forum because it coddles & protrects you.

Trust me. You should stay here because you wouldn't be accorded that treatment at places kike Stomping Groundz. You'd have to face real scrutiny & opposing views to your ideas, seoul.

Face it, you can't stand people disagreeing with you.

In that regatd you're a typical Korean male.

Joe, we all know you like making up gossip. Whatever, you are in your sixties and you have never been laid. It is your only source of entertainment.

Unlike you, I have a career, a girlfriend and hobbies. My time on these forums is finite. I have never seen SG, but if all it has to offer is your repetitive snoresville trolling, than it is not worth my time. Much like VF is not worth any adult's time. But, Fash, Shen, and Herman say it is no VF senior's home. So, we shall see Joe. I probably will register there this year.

You do little to forward substantive arguments to support your ideas in this forum.

Essentially you regurgitate NeoCon crap out of heavily biased right wing publications such as the the National Post & the Toronto Sun.

Aryan Nation's description of you as a liitle cuck who hides under Fashionista's skirt is accurate.

I dare you to register at Stomping-groundz & present your ideas there. However, I don't think you have the courage to step out of your comfort zone.

I may not agree with Shen often but she has the guts to over there & present her ideas to an often scathing audience.

And she has at least acknowledged at SG that global warming exists tho she has stated she does not accept the environmentalists views on what causes it.

You a finacial olanner? I din't think so seoulbro.

I actually gleaned more sound practical advice from Mel whose education is 12th grade & whose livelihood is a Truck Driver.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Murdock"

I have.    ac_toofunny

I'm sorry about your forum, but Big/ThugLife and I didn't have anything to do with it.  SC has admitted that Mar~Teeny~Weenie was bragging about not doing anything while we were trying to lure new membership, which confirms my claims/intentions for MMP.  I know you don't know me... so I'll ask that you apply logic here.  

As for Fupa's claims that I'm all worked up from not being allowed on, it had nothing to do with not being allowed on.  That ban doled out by the self-proclaimed flame champ was Troll Glory.  I think she convinced herself that it was my intention to come back... but I'm friends with most of the posters on her forum and they kept begging me to come back.  I just got tired of having to piece posters back together so they would go back there as much as I was tired of them ALL asking me to come back.... they offered to pay her monthly through PayPal so I could come back at one point, so it wasn't me is all I'm saying.  

I am just trying to run a panel abuse free forum with an intellectually chill vibe and you are welcome to come check us out at MMP.

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Yeah, sorry about my luck.   :001_rolleyes:   There is always hope in logic though.  Logic says that the pool of people who had motive, means, an opportunity is limited.  But it includes me.  If we apply holistic logic, the conclusion must be that ultimately, I am responsible for my forum's security.  

My response to 'Fupa' there is in reference to that time at band camp, when she 'got worked up' over her registration @FT being rejected.  And the 'bad mouthing' that ensued.   Nothing to do with you at all, Burly Murdy.     ac_hithere

I do miss Vit.   He is a helluva dancer:

">

I never offered to pay you to join tho. That's some other level desperation type shit right there.

I only tried to join FT once. She's tried to join SG numerous times. I never tried to join FT again with all the bad mouthing I did cuz I'd look like a stupid fuck. If I said I'd let Lizzo's fatass join today, she'd jump at the chance. I know you don't like me and that's fine. I was wrong in hating on you because of your friendship with others.

Yo Fatass, pay me 200.00 and I'll let you join. I'll even give you your own sub away from the rest of the forum where you can talk nonstop about yourself without boring the fuck out the whole forum.
<t></t>

cw_

Quote from: "Fashionista"Are you a member of SG cw?

Nope.  

I am the proud owner of a MITM mug.   ac_dance

">

">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ThugLife"

I have.    ac_toofunny

If this person can't see SG, how are they able to comment on it?

a plethora of alternate nics that login late at night to do nothing but lurk

Yeah, the dedication is real  ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview