News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Gandalf"
Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Blurt"Well, that was certainly two and a half hours I'll never get back.  ac_unsure

I say that to myself every day...  :sad:

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

It has been a while since I clicked this thread, I was only on page 4, and then I notice its 24 deep or so. Im scrolling along, not finding much worth reading, then BAM, this quote! One of my favorite quotes lol. Is this Bricktop!!??

ac_dunno

cw_

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Gandalf"
Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Blurt"Well, that was certainly two and a half hours I'll never get back.  ac_unsure

I say that to myself every day...  :sad:

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

It has been a while since I clicked this thread, I was only on page 4, and then I notice its 24 deep or so. Im scrolling along, not finding much worth reading, then BAM, this quote! One of my favorite quotes lol. Is this Bricktop!!??

ac_dunno

If it wasnt Brick, then maybe Blurt lol. I would lean Kiebers, but doubt it was him. Only other Lord of the Rings fans I know who would post that quote lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "cw_"That was one of my posts.

*bows*

:JC_howdy:

I love it! Its on the back of my business card lol, and on my checks lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cw_"That was one of my posts.

*bows*

Hey, are you a gal? If you are, do you want to sit on old Herman's knee and drink some barrel wash.

Moonpie

Murdy please stop.  No idea why you are bringing this up here.  It's not fair to Fash.  Is it???

I've moved on from all of that.  I don't appreciate you posting it.
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Well this sure did ice the cake.  What a piece of work you turned out to be.  I know I would never stoop to your level.  That's a fact.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Well this sure did ice the cake.  What a piece of work you turned out to be.  I know I would never stoop to your level.  That's a fact.

She's a wingnut.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Murdock"Exhibit "B":

Moon aka Arabprincess on BC endured a plethora of racist slurs doled out by the SG owner...

Holy shit. Did I do that when I was drunk off my ass? If you are talking to Moonie, tell her I don't mean the goofy shit I say when I am hammered. Tell her I am sorry.

Never...it would of been in fun anyway.  Thank you though.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

Moon aka Arabprincess on BC endured a plethora of racist slurs doled out by the SG owner...

Holy shit. Did I do that when I was drunk off my ass? If you are talking to Moonie, tell her I don't mean the goofy shit I say when I am hammered. Tell her I am sorry.

That's a relief. I like you kid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Well this sure did ice the cake.  What a piece of work you turned out to be.  I know I would never stoop to your level.  That's a fact.

You can say that again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

That's a relief. I like you kid.

How could anyone not like Moonpie.

Blurt

Moonpies for your soul!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I'll be honest here, though, and admit that, after sloshing through all this drama, I sort of regret not having checked out CW's site before it got tanked. I like forums. And, from the little I know of her, I like CW. Also, I don't know the long-winded man, but his erudition cannot be questioned. (No, not you, Biggies, the other long-winded man.)

I hope FT will some day soon pull a phoenix move and rise from its ashes.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Moonpies for your soul!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I'll be honest here, though, and admit that, after sloshing through all this drama, I sort of regret not having checked out CW's site before it got tanked. I like forums. And, from the little I know of her, I like CW. Also, I don't know the long-winded man, but his erudition cannot be questioned. (No, not you, Biggies, the other long-winded man.)

If old cw is a gal, she is gonna sit on my knee and drink some barrel wash.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Blurt"Moonpies for your soul!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

FT actually had a decent layout and a few of the older hands in the game. It had potential at one point a long time ago, in an internet far far away.

Then she goes and turns operations over to this fucking Stallion of Monotony who's tool of choice is to place your eyeballs into a vice grip and make your brain bleed with his unending dedication to redundant tedium.

Fortunately for CW he had a Epiphany and decided to greatly improve content with a 404 message. This is her best opportunity to break free of the yoke of horrendous boredom & never let that incompetent fuckwad near a panel again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview