The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"Isn't "making money" playing video games for 13 year olds the white equivelence to making it as rapper one day?

Making money playing video games is a dream job very few can accomplish.

Why, go on Twitter and see #twitch and #mixer trending every other hour.

So..  .the white loser equivalent to an aspiring rapper.

Got it.

How you gonna afford your congestive heart failure?  Do you get full benefits and 401k at level 60?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Isn't "making money" playing video games for 13 year olds the white equivelence to making it as rapper one day?

....No.

Anonymous

ac_lmfao  :roll:  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Making money playing video games is a dream job very few can accomplish.

So..  .the white loser equivalent to an aspiring rapper.

Got it.

How you gonna afford your congestive heart failure?  Do you get full benefits and 401k at level 60?

Government freebies, like the cheese in his cooler.

caskur

It looks like the hex is progressing quite nicely.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It looks like the hex is progressing quite nicely.

Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

caskur

Quote from: "Dorothy"

Bad.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Bad.

https://pm1.narvii.com/7058/dd51c95189de9ee7ad54be38660ca070794ff24ar1-906-1040v2_hq.jpg">

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"

Bad.

https://pm1.narvii.com/7058/dd51c95189de9ee7ad54be38660ca070794ff24ar1-906-1040v2_hq.jpg">

That looks like Dum Sum's mother. He inherited her huge nose.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest" I only skimmed this post, but I'm gonna say this.

You are legit MORE invested in it than me or my husband.

Of course you only skimmed it; you know through bitter experience that every time you get going on an argument and I happen to get involved, I wind up tripping you up over your own words.

Just as I will trip you up here with your laughable assertion that I am "way more invested in it than you or your husband", simply because I've bothered to take twenty minutes to use your vacuum-packed cranium for a speedbag. Allow me to put it this way; if (by your own admission) you and your husband cannot even be bothered to invest that amount of time to deal with something that directly affects you both, leaving you with no option but to come barreling in here to dredge it up (for the purposes of complaining others are more invested in it than you, but only if they gainsay you) then you should probably put your kids up for foster care and go live the life of a hermit, contemplating the sorts of shit that supposedly interest you while the rest of us forget you ever existed.

Obviously, however, you are here because letting it die a natural wasn't working for you. You're invested in it, you're invested in trying to spin it your way because you cannot stand to think of any other outcome that doesn't paint you as all pious and done-wrong-by while the other major actor in the piece is regarded in any light other than the one dimensional villain that makes his bread and butter tying poor damsels to railway tracks. With a full chorus of orbiters to sing a five part harmony to your tale. Fuck off. If my understanding of english expression and logical argument is akin to warbling the Wheel of Fortune "Bankrupt" motif on a kazoo every time you spin the wheel, you are as insane as is claimed for you if you think you're getting any other reaction out of me.

Quote from: "Guest" This ridiculous nonsense is MORE an issue online than it is anywhere else. Because YOU guys enjoy petty dramas.

I was asking why it's such a topic to YOU guys. Because the only reason I even give the crumbs of occasional attention I give is because it directly involves me. And I dont even find it as compelling as random internet people do.

Again, that is just sad on your part. Each and every one of us get the option of logging off and frequently exercise it, whether we have been discussing the ins and outs of your on-again-off-again Caskeresque contretemps. You (assuming you are Dove) are the only person who gets to actually live it. You should be more invested in your own affairs than some random part timers who only get around to discussion you when you're willfully up in their face and demanding airtime. Wake up to yourself, you're behaving like a junkie again.

Quote from: "Guest" I mean you are absolutely free to continue building characters for the drama in your mind about I just fail to see why youd want to, or why you think anyone is soliciting some sort of sympathy or feelings from you regarding it.  It's just weird.

There are much juicier stories on reddit. Truly.

So why don't you go there and complain about it? Pretty sure I heard Martini hangs out there too and... ohhhh riiiight, you're just somf faceless gimp in the crowd over there, of course.

Anonymous

Mmmm, guest posting is still enabled and I'm still turning up like a bad penny. I'd say your hex is progressing every bit as famously as all those other failed attempts of yours.  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"That looks like Dum Sum's mother. He inherited her huge nose.

Actually I inherited my father's nose. My mother's nose was decidedly more jewish.

I would be careful what you say about other people's mothers too, enough of us about remember what yours looked like.

">

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest" I only skimmed this post, but I'm gonna say this.

You are legit MORE invested in it than me or my husband.

Of course you only skimmed it; you know through bitter experience that every time you get going on an argument and I happen to get involved, I wind up tripping you up over your own words.

Or....its what I said the first time.

You are 100 percent wasting your thoughts and energy.  I havent "tripped up" on anything because I'm not a liar, but you are totally free to dive in and give a shit about this way more than I do. I'm certainly gonna stop you from having terrible judgement.

Maybe you'll get a broken mug for your trouble. Lulz.

Anonymous

*certainly not.  Bleh, you cant edit as a guest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"*certainly not.  Bleh, you cant edit as a guest.

https://ibb.co/1X2mXZ1">

You bastards think broken coffee mugs are funny?

My client was cut to ribbons when he opened this package.

Did King Martini send this or the  unabomber?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview