The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

oh and if you could hex my breasts to be droopy and small, I would appreciate it!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"I thought you were married to a man, Casket?

I am married.... And it's caskur to you.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I think the main problem is I don't buy into the whole superstition nonsense that other, less logic-driven people fall prey to and therefore am not inclined to fall victim to the suggestions of shamens and swampdonkeys. For instance, a couple of years ago at a now deceased site by the name of The Retard Farm, Cascunt swore up and down that I was going to die a slow horrible death brought on by hepatitis fueled liver cancer.

Now, had I been inclined to believe her, I might very well have worried myself halfway to death in the interim, but as it is I regard her as an impotent creature who is wholly dependent on others to do her bidding for her. And sadly (for her) she has not managed to bend the medical community to that will. I go for regular blood work, have done for almost a quarter of a century now. One of the things I am tested for are the various strains of hepatitis, along with liver function and so on. And the results have consistently shown there is no viral load and that my ALT's are surprisingly good for someone of my age.

I guess life sucks, but not for me. Ho hum. Maybe is she wasn't such a bitter and twisted piglet she might be "cursing" me by wishing all manner of luck and good fortune on my studly self. Then I'd be well and truly fucked, eh?  ac_biggrin

caskur

Just remember rejects, it was me who spoke to Silent Prowler and none of you. He saw I was the true talent and you guys were just lowly pissants. someone I can toss around. I call and you all come running... and I'm just a fat old lady...haha.

Suckers!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"About my hexes though? Please?

She's too busy tossing off to some old TDT alkie.

Anonymous

What happened to those clowns anyway? Did they all die of cirrhosis and and outright boredom of Caskunt's slide nights?

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"What happened to those clowns anyway? Did they all die of cirrhosis and and outright boredom of Caskunt's slide nights?

I wished Silent Prowler came back to me but I guess the magic broke and it might not be the same now a decade on..

Flea doesn't like him but I fell in love with his brain, not his looks. I'm married to an Adonis already...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

So your adoness doesn't fulfil you mentally as much as the one that got away did. Poor you.

caskur

True but he makes up for it being great in the sack. You can't have everything.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

So you're like Frank-N-Furter and he's your Rocky Horror?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"True but he makes up for it being great in the sack.

Great in the sack, huh? Is that a euphemism for hot and sweaty sex?

I wonder what you use to get wet these days, now that you no longer produce the proper vaginal secretions required. Is it Vaseline, some weird preparation of metamucil and mouldy olive secretions or you you simply pop a few pimples before you tuck your legs behind your ears and get him to plough your stink ditch? Or maybe you prefer to let him go in dry while you scream at the top of your lungs into a bakelite handset "No DEAN, I'M A VIIIRRRRRGIIIINNNNN" as your paper-thin spadginal walls get torn to shreds and you start pissing blood all over the sheets.

Quite disgusting really. No wonder he prefers asian ladyboys.

caskur

Wonder away

you No-Pussy-Getting

couch hopping hobos.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview