The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"You really need to start buying us dinner before you post.

Do I look like one of your government officials? Fuck off, I prefer to be charitable to people who actually have potential.

The point was that we are not a charity.

The amount of attention you request should come with an incentive.

It's only polite.

Anonymous

You could at least contribute a pot of coffee.

It's not even noon yet.

Anonymous

A pot of a coffee AND a chart. That would be incredibly helpful.

Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"Ahhh, and who do you think told me he had suicided?

I personally do not give a flying fig who told you what, where or when.

You're the major source of "fake news" on flame groups. You, who has never had an original thought in his befuddled brain, ever.

This is the main reason you never "made it" in the big bad world...

Don't cry yourself to sleep tonight. No one will hear lonely you.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"You're a slow learner I see.

Nah. I just dont find endless yammer about a dead forum community and its dramas very stimulating.

Throw some pie in, and we got a deal.

Frood

Why is Caskur losing her shit here? This is far deeper than I could even imagine.  :dash1:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Nah. I just dont find endless yammer about a dead forum community and its dramas very stimulating.

Stupid is as stupid does, eh? Don't enjoy the chatter, so you'll ensure it continues by tweeting at it with pleas for payment so you might receive more of it.

Some might call your behaviour masochistic. I knew a masochist once. She took to burning marshmallows to pretend saints after I stopped responding to her pleas for BDSM phonesex.

Maybe you should ask your local welfare officer for a bag of marshmallows. It may very well cure what ails you.

Then again...

Anonymous

Stupid is as stupid does, eh? Don't enjoy the chatter, so you'll ensure it continues by tweeting at it with pleas for payment so you might receive more of it.

Some might call your behaviour masochistic. I knew a masochist once. She took to burning marshmallows to pretend saints after I stopped responding to her pleas for BDSM phonesex.

Maybe you should ask your local welfare officer for a bag of marshmallows. It may very well cure what ails you.

Then again...

Do you assume I'm on welfare because your partner in psycho thinks he got me fired?

Simple yes or no will do, this is not an essay prompt.

Frood

Enough of this!

Obviously people have got their dander up...

You have to ask who it benefits?

(easy answer: Nobody)
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It's just a simple question. I'm genuinely curious, considering the circumstances. It's like the asshole sprinkles on the mega dickhead cake.

Anonymous

Dove is a train wreck of a human being. It is never her fault. It was Poofer's yesterday and she will blame someone else when she makes another bad decision today. If she makes it fifty, it is a damned miracle.

Anonymous

Sup Chink.

Still sexist AF today, I see!  :JC_howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest" Do you assume I'm on welfare because your partner in psycho thinks he got me fired?

No.

I assume you need welfare because you are begging me for things like meals, coffee and sundry snacks. Your government even yet offers assistance in such matters, there is no need for you to be panhandling in online forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest" Do you assume I'm on welfare because your partner in psycho thinks he got me fired?

No.

I assume you need welfare because you are begging me for things like meals, coffee and sundry snacks. Your government even yet offers assistance in such matters, there is no need for you to be panhandling in online forums.

Oh, so because you didnt get it then.

I was saying that if you gonna just dump words all over people, its only proper to have dinner first, yanno?

Not everyone is in on the tinder culture. Some of us require some romance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview