The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Caskur's husband is bisexual?  :shock:

If you mean he "buys boipussy" from Asian matchmaking sites, then yes.

Probably.  :evilthoughts2:

caskur

Is that why you wanted to talk to him on the phone?...

were you trying to chat up my Adonis hubby?

You know I can break your bones with one strike right?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"

:2r4ml1j_th:

Eww!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "caskur"True but he makes up for it being great in the sack.

Great in the sack, huh? Is that a euphemism for hot and sweaty sex?

I wonder what you use to get wet these days, now that you no longer produce the proper vaginal secretions required. Is it Vaseline, some weird preparation of metamucil and mouldy olive secretions or you you simply pop a few pimples before you tuck your legs behind your ears and get him to plough your stink ditch? Or maybe you prefer to let him go in dry while you scream at the top of your lungs into a bakelite handset "No DEAN, I'M A VIIIRRRRRGIIIINNNNN" as your paper-thin spadginal walls get torn to shreds and you start pissing blood all over the sheets.

Quite disgusting really. No wonder he prefers asian ladyboys.

Is the kind of the thing the reason you are banned from assisted living facilities and forced to couch hop?

Talk to all the senoir ladies like this or just the ones that can't scream?

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Eww!

Stay away from my hubby or I will break your bones and feed you to Brutus, the great white pointer.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Eww!

Stay away from my hubby or I will break your bones and feed you to Brutus, the great white pointer.

:yuk:

No offense but I'm happily married to a wonderful man who wouldn't marry someone who looks as hideous as the person in your avatar.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I wonder what you use to get wet these days, now that you no longer produce the proper vaginal secretions required. Is it Vaseline, some weird preparation of metamucil and mouldy olive secretions or you you simply pop a few pimples before you tuck your legs behind your ears and get him to plough your stink ditch? Or maybe you prefer to let him go in dry while you scream at the top of your lungs into a bakelite handset "No DEAN, I'M A VIIIRRRRRGIIIINNNNN" as your paper-thin spadginal walls get torn to shreds and you start pissing blood all over the sheets.

Is the kind of the thing the reason you are banned from assisted living facilities and forced to couch hop?

Dunno. Why don't you make something up, there's enough roadkill in my wake in dire need something to soothe their owwie. Your hand-me-down flames ought to be just the ticket.

Ya bunch of fucking losers. Even Blind Patty can see that!  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Dunno. Why don't you make something up, there's enough roadkill in my wake in dire need something to soothe their owwie. Your hand-me-down flames ought to be just the ticket.

Ya bunch of fucking losers. Even Blind Patty can see that!  ac_biggrin

Have you considered suicide?

It might help that problem you have in wondering how Cascur gets wet and taking this flame thing as serious as some Olympic sport.

You must have gotten gold stars for wiping your own ass way longer into your life then the rest of us.

caskur

Eww!

No offense but I'm happily married to a wonderful man who wouldn't marry someone who looks as hideous as the person in your avatar.

Rosy is a man? Wow. You got gay rights to adopt children or did you use an Indian surrogate or sumptin'?

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Eww!

Rosy is a man? Wow. You got gay rights to adopt children or did you use an Indian surrogate or sumptin'?

Have you been chroming oven cleaner out of an empty goon bag?  :crazy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Have you considered suicide?

Actually, once. But as Nick Cave once said "it really doesn't suit my style".

ac_biggrin

Seriously though, all flaming aside... anyone who is seriously contemplating suicide should take a long hard look at the effect Caskur's son's suicide had on her... and if they can find it within themselves to do their loved ones the disservice of that kind of future, then they were probably selfish cunts to begin with and the world is better off without them.

It might help that problem you have in wondering how Cascur gets wet and taking this flame thing as serious as some Olympic sport.

That's a problem all of the sudden? Funny, it's no problem from where I sit, but then I'm a lot more open minded than the average yokel that these forums attract these days. Why, only recently I was referred to a graphical novel adaptation of Georges Pichard's Marie-Gabrielle at e-hentai.org... a heartwarming tale of an individual deemed so much of a nutcase that mental health professionals needed to be called in to ensure she didn't escalate matters into a Sperging Groundz situation of trading dick and tit pics in private for the prurient interest. Has a lot of nuns in it. And mental health professionals of course. Whose methods included chaining up women by their spadge-piercings to heavy iron balls and stuffing rusted iron dildoes into various orifices. You know, the sort of things those Frenchies liked to dream up after a hard day of squishing grapes between their toes in random bathtubs.

Sorry, what were we talking about again? Oh that's right, we were talking about me. Do continue.

Quote from: "Guest" You must have gotten gold stars for wiping your own ass way longer into your life then the rest of us.

If I did then then I was never advised about them. Maybe the people handing them out realised that I regarded such bling as worthless trifles and wisely saved them for those who need them to measure their worth by.

Anonymous

You really need to start buying us dinner before you post.

caskur

Poor Dum Sum still thinks my son suicided. What a dum fucker he is.

This is why no one should listen to the hearsay of the demented.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"You really need to start buying us dinner before you post.

Do I look like one of your government officials? Fuck off, I prefer to be charitable to people who actually have potential.

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"You really need to start buying us dinner before you post.

A 3 course dinner too.... none of that take-away rubbish.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview