The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

King Martini

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2020, 01:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Please come back and fuck my wife. I haven't played Destiny 2 in over a month and I miss it. Please take her from me. I miss watching you fuck her, I used to bite my hand like Phillip Seymour Hoffman in boogie nights watching your ass thrust into her. My you are a handsome man like the lead singer from Odin. Please come home.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

...what happened to him?

I saw him on bastard factory after he was banned on SG.

Where is he now?

Anonymous

Quote from: "I wonder..."...what happened to him?

Where is he now?

Other people have lives off of forums. Why can't you. And you are really running out of time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Where is he now?

Other people have lives off of forums. Why can't you. And you are really running out of time.

Why would you care?  ac_umm

Anonymous

Where is he now?

I don't care if Joe dies. Nobody does. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Where is he now?

I don't care if Joe dies. Nobody does. ac_biggrin

I care about Joe. acc_devil

Anonymous

Where is he now?

He's a Pro Fortnite player.

He chose making money playing a video game over regurgitating the same vapid insults for the same twelve people to read over and over.

That being said....

Peaches, is it true they use your picture as a diagram at Krispy Kreme?

Have you ever thought about stapling a picture of a curved backwards L in the middle of your face?

Do you put an eyepatch over the foot warmer in the summer so your tonsils don't cook in the heat?

When it's windy, if the wind hits your face at a certain angle does the sound echo like somebody blowing into a bottle?

When you breathe, do the neighbors think your vacuuming?

When you lay on the ground at a camp site do you dear people using that pot holes as a stable base to put up a tent?

Do kids refer to you as a real life Pokemon?

What do you miss more? Your nose or your hair? And if you could, would you comb over your skin?

Have you ever thought about squeezing both your cheeks and hiding the cavern with paper clips and a little luck?

What's behind door number face?

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Where is he now?

In this thread as "Doves Cuck" and then pretending to be like Joo with the nose stuff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"I'm fucking dying here  :roll:

Praise be

Anonymous

Praise be

I've found my peace in a converted monastery-brothel for wayward souls..

Don't try to find me because I won't hear you. I'm ears deep in 20 something Nimbin vag as part of my holy rights.

Lickety lickety lick! Aaaahemmmmmm!

Anonymous

Where is he now?

In this thread as "Doves Cuck" and then pretending to be like Joo with the nose stuff.

That's not Martini.

People need to respect the fact the guy moved on from wasting his time for a limited audience and took his talents elsewhere.

Just like every other iconic member of this dead community, the community didn't deserve him in a similar vein that Peaches face doesn't deserve a nose, leaving a big hole dead center.

"Flametown" consists of three people, Sum Cun'T, Fraud, and Martini and all three by and large have rendered it net dead with one actually choosing to play the most popular video game on the planet instead of rehashing "youz teh stupid" over and over when the hive mind that this community has become has become pussifed beyond recognition.

Bra1n, bless him, would be the proverbial kid in a candy store considering the alpha male character and strong female counter has evolved into a core group of internet tranny's carrying both sex organs and flash which ever one is appropriate at whichever appropriate time. A horrible evolution from the days of Brawl Hall where only the strong survived. You guys now are nothing but a foot note clinging onto the reputations of those before you who were better then all of you by still proclaiming your little friend zone as "flame town", and that, in itself, is fucking pathetic.

Sadly, a viable form of social media, this is not. This is a social circle of the degenerates who couldn't hang with the big boys and are now trying to parade itself as big boys while the actual big boys lost interest years, if not a decade ago.

Don't blame Martini for leaving, blame yourselves for being so fucking basic and restrictive and self serving for an audience of hanger ons whom have very little in terms of quality to fall back on that the air raid sirens were in full effect long before these forums started to dwindle from Martini Exodus. He, in his own words "popped" this community and had four forums doing nothing but talk about him, which surely brought out the jealous and self entitled who wanted to be the center of attention but didn't have the basic skills or charisma to do it.

Sorry about your penis.

Signed,

Ariel

caskur

Does anyone actually read his drivel?

Simple answer, no.

He wouldn't even have a handful of followers.

Now me, I have thousands of followers and he hates that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Where is he now?

That's not Martini.

People need to respect the fact the guy moved on from wasting his time for a limited audience and took his talents elsewhere.

Just like every other iconic member of this dead community, the community didn't deserve him in a similar vein that Peaches face doesn't deserve a nose, leaving a big hole dead center.

"Flametown" consists of three people, Sum Cun'T, Fraud, and Martini and all three by and large have rendered it net dead with one actually choosing to play the most popular video game on the planet instead of rehashing "youz teh stupid" over and over when the hive mind that this community has become has become pussifed beyond recognition.

Bra1n, bless him, would be the proverbial kid in a candy store considering the alpha male character and strong female counter has evolved into a core group of internet tranny's carrying both sex organs and flash which ever one is appropriate at whichever appropriate time. A horrible evolution from the days of Brawl Hall where only the strong survived. You guys now are nothing but a foot note clinging onto the reputations of those before you who were better then all of you by still proclaiming your little friend zone as "flame town", and that, in itself, is fucking pathetic.

Sadly, a viable form of social media, this is not. This is a social circle of the degenerates who couldn't hang with the big boys and are now trying to parade itself as big boys while the actual big boys lost interest years, if not a decade ago.

Don't blame Martini for leaving, blame yourselves for being so fucking basic and restrictive and self serving for an audience of hanger ons whom have very little in terms of quality to fall back on that the air raid sirens were in full effect long before these forums started to dwindle from Martini Exodus. He, in his own words "popped" this community and had four forums doing nothing but talk about him, which surely brought out the jealous and self entitled who wanted to be the center of attention but didn't have the basic skills or charisma to do it.

Sorry about your penis.

Signed,

Ariel

Sounds like you need to call someones boss or post an obituary over it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview