Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

King Martini

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2020, 01:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "I wonder..."...what happened to him?

I saw him on bastard factory after he was banned on SG.

Where is he now?

In this thread as "Doves Cuck" and then pretending to be like Joo with the nose stuff.

That's not Martini.

People need to respect the fact the guy moved on from wasting his time for a limited audience and took his talents elsewhere.

Just like every other iconic member of this dead community, the community didn't deserve him in a similar vein that Peaches face doesn't deserve a nose, leaving a big hole dead center.

"Flametown" consists of three people, Sum Cun'T, Fraud, and Martini and all three by and large have rendered it net dead with one actually choosing to play the most popular video game on the planet instead of rehashing "youz teh stupid" over and over when the hive mind that this community has become has become pussifed beyond recognition.

Bra1n, bless him, would be the proverbial kid in a candy store considering the alpha male character and strong female counter has evolved into a core group of internet tranny's carrying both sex organs and flash which ever one is appropriate at whichever appropriate time. A horrible evolution from the days of Brawl Hall where only the strong survived. You guys now are nothing but a foot note clinging onto the reputations of those before you who were better then all of you by still proclaiming your little friend zone as "flame town", and that, in itself, is fucking pathetic.

Sadly, a viable form of social media, this is not. This is a social circle of the degenerates who couldn't hang with the big boys and are now trying to parade itself as big boys while the actual big boys lost interest years, if not a decade ago.

Don't blame Martini for leaving, blame yourselves for being so fucking basic and restrictive and self serving for an audience of hanger ons whom have very little in terms of quality to fall back on that the air raid sirens were in full effect long before these forums started to dwindle from Martini Exodus. He, in his own words "popped" this community and had four forums doing nothing but talk about him, which surely brought out the jealous and self entitled who wanted to be the center of attention but didn't have the basic skills or charisma to do it.

Sorry about your penis.

Signed,

Ariel

Sounds like you need to call someones boss or post an obituary over it.

Maybe breach a privacy oath taken by exploiting mentally challenged human beings without their consent, perhaps?

Anonymous

Where is he now?

In this thread as "Doves Cuck" and then pretending to be like Joo with the nose stuff.

That's not Martini.

People need to respect the fact the guy moved on from wasting his time for a limited audience and took his talents elsewhere.

Just like every other iconic member of this dead community, the community didn't deserve him in a similar vein that Peaches face doesn't deserve a nose, leaving a big hole dead center.

"Flametown" consists of three people, Sum Cun'T, Fraud, and Martini and all three by and large have rendered it net dead with one actually choosing to play the most popular video game on the planet instead of rehashing "youz teh stupid" over and over when the hive mind that this community has become has become pussifed beyond recognition.

Bra1n, bless him, would be the proverbial kid in a candy store considering the alpha male character and strong female counter has evolved into a core group of internet tranny's carrying both sex organs and flash which ever one is appropriate at whichever appropriate time. A horrible evolution from the days of Brawl Hall where only the strong survived. You guys now are nothing but a foot note clinging onto the reputations of those before you who were better then all of you by still proclaiming your little friend zone as "flame town", and that, in itself, is fucking pathetic.

Sadly, a viable form of social media, this is not. This is a social circle of the degenerates who couldn't hang with the big boys and are now trying to parade itself as big boys while the actual big boys lost interest years, if not a decade ago.

Don't blame Martini for leaving, blame yourselves for being so fucking basic and restrictive and self serving for an audience of hanger ons whom have very little in terms of quality to fall back on that the air raid sirens were in full effect long before these forums started to dwindle from Martini Exodus. He, in his own words "popped" this community and had four forums doing nothing but talk about him, which surely brought out the jealous and self entitled who wanted to be the center of attention but didn't have the basic skills or charisma to do it.

Sorry about your penis.

Signed,

Ariel

Maybe breach a privacy oath taken by exploiting mentally challenged human beings without their consent, perhaps?

Ahhhh yes. It only took a month and dumping before that was a problem for him.

Looks like a bit of pattern too.  Calling jobs and police when someone wants to move on.

Thin skinned vindictive "big boys"  out for revenge for not getting their way. How utterly not basic.

Anonymous

If Martini were not here, someone would eventually have to get around to pretending to be him. Because iconic status.

Anonymous

Being discussed as a mentally broken cretin who attacked a woman with children's job because she hurt his feelings is only "iconic" to a narcissist.

I suppose being popular for being an unhinged piece of shit is better than being nothing.

Anonymous

Where is he now?

That's not Martini.

Sorry about your penis.

Signed,

Ariel

Ahhhh yes. It only took a month and dumping before that was a problem for him.

Looks like a bit of pattern too.  Calling jobs and police when someone wants to move on.

Thin skinned vindictive "big boys"  out for revenge for not getting their way. How utterly not basic.

Actually, it wasn't.

Martini, for all accounts, wasn't that interested to begin with. This I know  with 100% certainly considering the situation. I do not recall him ever going out of his way to see a married woman, it was the opposite. Two times I picked him up from the city and when I asked him how he got there he said "she came and got me". So we do need to put this facade that Martini was some obsessive nutjob to rest, yes?

As for "calling the job", the things sent thru text message were illegal and anybody within that field knew sending such material was a breach of oath. Wanting to know if having such information was against the law, even if he wasn't a member of that field of work is nothing more then doing due diligence of the situation at hand. Blame the person who sent them, not him. There isn't a single person within that field who says Martini's actions were wrong, quite the opposite. Martini had 180 days after the incident to file a report, that's half a year for those who cannot count.

Martini didn't make anybody lose their job, the married woman did that to herself with her own actions. So trying to paint Martini as some vindictive scumbag when not one person outside of this community did is spitballing, to say the least.

I seem to recall something about a Nintendo switch being held for random for over a month, also. Wonder why that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Being discussed as a mentally broken cretin who attacked a woman with children's job because she hurt his feelings is only "iconic" to a narcissist.

I suppose being popular for being an unhinged piece of shit is better than being nothing.

Did Martini send the information thru text?

Or the women with children?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Being discussed as a mentally broken cretin who attacked a woman with children's job because she hurt his feelings is only "iconic" to a narcissist.

You're labouring under the assumption that he's the one doing the caring. Not some loser who is desperately trying to revive interest in a failed social media interest.

Anonymous

Funny.  

That's not what all the messages say.  I was pretty clear I didnt want a relationship.

Fact is, it was absolutely done out of spite. Considering the impressive track record of involving jobs and police regarding exs, I should not misplaced any trust. Anyone in that feild knows they have people in their life they share things with. This is guy no one should ever trust.

Because only a vindictive, narcisstic manchild thinks that behavoir is appropriate. And since narcissists dont understand actual human emotions, it expected they assume what normal, not peice of shit adults think of it. That's what happens when you are constantly faking what you think others accept.

And it wasnt his Switch.

Martini throws psychotic temper tantrums when he gets called out on lies and held accountable for his bullshit. Which he is too NPD to accept he made very obvious.

It's kind of sad and embarrassing that people like him think they can control narratives and no one sees through it, even when they flat out say they do.

Guy is a nasty, entitled trainwreck. The he talks, the more it shows. Its overkill at this point.

Anonymous

You're labouring under the assumption that he's the one doing the caring. Not some loser who is desperately trying to revive interest in a failed social media interest.

I mean you can feel free to point to where anyone discusses him or his fucktardy until he...or anonymous guests and other handles start in about it.

Anonymous

Yet he...uh....didn't send information that could compromise a married womans career. Why in God's name would somebody who respected themselves and their line of work do such a thing?

Funny that

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Yet he...uh....didn't send information that could compromise a married womans career. Why in God's name would somebody who respected themselves and their line of work do such a thing?

Funny that

Right. I should have dug deeper into that background and talked to the exs sooner so I knew what kinda spiteful, pathological lying POS i was dealing with.  Very misplaced trust. I have no idea what I was thinking.

Absolutely not my smartest move.  Sometimes it's easy forget how disgusting and entitled some people are.

Lesson learned.

Anonymous

Kudos for noticing it takes a serious lack of self respect to confide and get involved with a LVM like Martini though.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Thank God it didnt last long.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Yet he...uh....didn't send information that could compromise a married womans career. Why in God's name would somebody who respected themselves and their line of work do such a thing?

Funny that

Right. I should have dug deeper into that background and talked to the exs sooner so I knew what kinda spiteful, pathological lying POS i was dealing with.  Very misplaced trust. I have no idea what I was thinking.

Absolutely not my smartest move.  Sometimes it's easy forget how disgusting and entitled some people are.

Lesson learned.

So you, and only you are to blame for your failures?

Bravo finally accepting your responsibility of your actions, because I don't know a single person who would be so stupid as to jeopardize their career to try and impress somebody who, by your own words, was nothing more then a friend by sending obscene pictures of mentally challenged adults via text message and deeming them "hilarious". That, in itself, is deplorable.

I do know he didn't even consider you a friend and referred to you as a "sick fuck". But that's neither here nor there.

Thru it all, at least you got Regged, right? ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Kudos for noticing it takes a serious lack of self respect to confide and get involved with a LVM like Martini though.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Thank God it didnt last long.

From the looks of it, it seems somebody is still dragging this out....

Martini doesn't really care, btw. He's playing Fortnite

Anonymous

I mean you can feel free to point to where anyone discusses him or his fucktardy until he...or anonymous guests and other handles start in about it.

You mean like we are doing now? While others are of the prevailing opinion that the person accused of being him is not actually him?

Ask yourself; why would anyone choose to name him specifically, when there are other more visible and identifiable posters about. Are these other people not sufficiently interesting enough to drive interest off their own back? Or are they in fact desirous of promulgating the belief that someone more polarising (and therefore more iconic than they) has joined the fray?

See, I have no problem in copping to my identity, even though I cannot be arsed to register given the shenanigans that took place in this forum the last time I was here. But the truth is you and everyone else (apart from a few with access to IP records and the willingness to crosscheck them) have no proof I am who has been claimed for me, even if I myself claim it. I mean, Caskur herself has claimed I've been responsible for a variety of posts made across multiple forums and only I and the person who actually made them knew for sure that she was full of shit. Everyone else was left to judge for themselves whether or not I was actually posting, or if it was someone trying to generate a bit of extra traffic their own persona had been maxed the fuck out of.

The same can be said of Martini. And I say this from a position of disagreeing with his methods, but also willing to admit that however base they might be regarded, they still cast a sufficient shadow over the efforts of the regulars to warrant even an imitator's efforts enough consideration to get the ball rolling for however many posts. That in and of itself affords him the status of "iconic", certainly more so than if someone was wildly fingerpointing at some random giiblet from years ago that absolutely nobody else remembered.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview