The best topic

Replies: 9558
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:58:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

King Martini

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2020, 01:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"And honestly? I hope he DOES get remembered here after I'm a "footnote".  

I'm unsure why you felt the need to say that, it's a really bizzare thing to say. Was that some sort of insult?

Am I supposed to feel bad if I'm forgettable on these forums?  Honestly?,

He writes HEAPS of bizarre stuff.

He is very, very, strange.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"The thing is, SC?

I dont care. Have you ever been involved at all with a Narcissist?  If you have, than you know they boomerang. Its kind if a shocker if they dont.

There's one who has posted between your post and mine. Involves herself at every turn, irrespective of whether we we are talking about her, to her, or ignoring her utterly.

Quote from: "Guest" So when I'm completely ignoring this guy, posting about other shit, moving on from all that shit, I get these really upset people coming to me as his mouth peice ranting about it. The funny part is, every one of them talks exactly like him. Same wonky line of logic, same excuses and lies, same gaslighting.

More or less the same deal as I've been copping for the last three years. Dove's comments to me were a carbon copy of HCTroubles and pretty much everyone in between who elected to weigh in in an attempt to appeal to my reason.

Quote from: "Guest" It's not rocket science, SC. But I'll play a long and pretend I dont know. To be honest i dont even gaf.

What he did was unbelievably fucked up and he is a real shit bag, sure.  But it's not like I'm fucking afraid of him or worried about him breaking the law. I dont care where and how he posts, if he crosses that boundary again I will retaliate.

And now you understand my reply over at FT on the same topic.

Quote from: "Guest" If no one ever brought this up, it would die.

Correct. But as you are no doubt discovering, it can and will be brought up. Repeatedly. Because trolls and selt-styled flamers alike think it worthy of comment, particularly if it gets a rise out of one or both of the principle parties. And with a dearth of creatively minded people posting nowadays, the absolute best we can expect out of those who remain is the same bullshit playbook because it gets runs on the board.

THE MOR0N found out to The Retard Farm's cost what pursuing the same-o same-o achieved. As did Bawk Mall. As Sperging Groundz is failing to learn as its forum fractures under shit that they similarly have no apparent control over (but wishes they did).

Quote from: "Guest" Like I said I met up a few times with a guy who turned out to be a pathological liar and a whack job. Nothing extraordinary here.

I can view him like the other hooker on the corner, I'm good....as long as he stays in his lane, doesnt cross any boundaries or continue ranting on about a situation im conpletely over, there is absolutely nothing for him to worry about.

I'm not the first person to hook up with a psycho.  It's really not a big deal.  I WOULD advise anyone to use caution as he does brag about having everyones PI.

Yeah well.... hindsight is 20/20. I should have paid more attention to Zeropoint's reluctance to hand his PI on the form of his facebook name over to Erika. There's echoes of the same reluctance I had in allowing Feral to get my phone number in the run up to Freud going to swap bodily fluids with her over ten years ago. I'm surely not the first person (even at this forum) to entrust their PI to the Wrong People. Bricktop I know has me beat there for sure and I'm sure he regrets registering at BH with his personal email only to have HCTrouble run background checks on it to see what other forums he was registered at... and why.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"Fortnite uses subliminal messages hidden inside the game code to make people become unhinged. Juts search youtube for Fortnite rage and meltdowns to see all the vids of people taking a video game way too seriously

Fortnite is how the gaming community keeps sexual predators off the streets and away from sunlight

true story

Anonymous

If Mar~Teeny~Weenie put as much focus into a career field instead of these childish podcasts and failed merchandise marketing adventures... he might actually be successful.  But when you fail at life you can be successful in your own mind online....

You know what's iconic?  Watching 2 females out of the game for 5+ years reduce this jackass into begging for mercy.

Trolls rule, flamer droll BITCH  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

I used to date Martini right after I went blind

He always smelled pretty bad

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"If Mar~Teeny~Weenie put as much focus into a career field instead of these childish podcasts and failed merchandise marketing adventures... he might actually be successful.  But when you fail at life you can be successful in your own mind online....

You know what's iconic?  Watching 2 females out of the game for 5+ years reduce this jackass into begging for mercy.

Trolls rule, flamer droll BITCH  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

And yet those two white females both hooked up with him

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Women shouldnt have the right to vote.

Some women shouldn't, that's for fucking sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Poofer's Bitches"

He also claims his cock is large, so I wouldn't believe anything he says.  I saw the pic.  

best,

Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

He also claims his cock is large, so I wouldn't believe anything he says.  I saw the pic.  

best,

Oak

Is that really you Oak?

If it is.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

I need a good Netflix&Chill recommend.  Has anyone seen Don't Fuck With Cats yet?  It looks interesting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I need a good Netflix&Chill recommend.  Has anyone seen Don't Fuck With Cats yet?  It looks interesting.

Oh about Luka Magnotta.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

best,

Oak

Is that really you Oak?

Of course not. :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Hi Peaches. I just got blown off my owners face

Wanna hookup?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

best,

Oak

Is that really you Oak?

Of course not. :001_rolleyes:

I doubted it too, but I just thought I'd ask.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview