The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

King Martini

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2020, 01:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

...I can't believe how anyone could allow the antics of a clown like King Martini could get the best of them, Fashionista.

Surely there must be a boundary in life where Internet fantasy & the real world where the 2 remain distinct & separate. In other words don't allow the fantasy to invade one's llfe, consume & take over it.

In a way, it was partially Dovey's fault that she allowed KM to manipulate & control her like he did.

KM seems like a somewhat deranged & sociopathic individual.

Given the nature of his rants, I seriously wonder if he's starting to show the early signs of syphillitic dementia. He seemed very deluded & prone to sudden moid changes.

He often bragged about how many chix he banged in Asian Massage parlors.

So he's a good candidate for the disease.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Way I see it"...I can't believe how anyone could allow the antics of a clown like King Martini could get the best of them, Fashionista.

Surely there must be a boundary in life where Internet fantasy & the real world where the 2 remain distinct & separate. In other words don't allow the fantasy to invade one's llfe, consume & take over it.

In a way, it was partially Dovey's fault that she allowed KM to manipulate & control her like he did.

Given the nature of his rants, I seriously wonder if he's starting to show the early signs of syphillitic dementia. He seemed very deluded & prone to sudden moid changes.

except there isn't a woman alive who could have sex with him without her vagina slamming shut like a steel bear trap

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "The Way I see it"...I can't believe how anyone could allow the antics of a clown like King Martini could get the best of them, Fashionista.

except there isn't a woman alive who could have sex with him without her vagina slamming shut like a steel bear trap

Same thing with Joe.

Anonymous

Of course not. :001_rolleyes:

I'm hungry.  

best,

Oak

Anonymous

Peaches PM me, I have a topic I would like to pick with you!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Micheal Jackson's nose"Peaches PM me, I have a topic I would like to pick with you!

I have to admit, this one is pretty good.

Anonymous

Unless you're Dovey and have a thing for dirty needles and soiled mattresses.

Anonymous

Unless you're Dovey and have a thing for dirty needles and soiled mattresses.

She has a thing for bad decisions and playing a victim. She is a mess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Micheal Jackson's nose"Peaches PM me, I have a topic I would like to pick with you!

I have to admit, this one is pretty good.

Nasty

Anonymous

The reason it became such a drama and why he pulled his crazy bullshit is because I would NOT let him manipulate and control me.

Had I permitted that, there would have been no issues. That is how people like work.  The only reason this nonsense hit the boards is because he needs to the court of public opinion to validate him.  When a narcissist cant control, they want to control how other people see you.

That whole mess was entirely about manipulation. Like most narcissists, he thinks all other people are just extensions of himself.

He told me once he thinks most people are really stupid and has 5 categories of people.  So he legit sees other humans as different kinds of mindless chess pieces and sees himself as some super intellect, super cool master that everyone fawns over.  I thought it was his "character"....its actually exactly how he is.

It's a pretty bad case of arrested development that he thinks materialism and objectifying women in their early 20s is something other men admire. It's all a mess.  Sociopathy is pretty accurate.

Anonymous

But Dovey, to be a flame icon you have to be willing to uproot and relocate right after after a troll pops your cybersex cherry.  This is science.  You should have known better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"But Dovey, to be a flame icon you have to be willing to uproot and relocate right after after a troll pops your cybersex cherry.  This is science.  You should have known better.

ac_toofunny

Nooooooooo.

And yes I should have known better, for sure.

Anonymous

Martini couldn't afford a bus ticket from Chicago to Flint, MI!

https://media.giphy.com/media/13l7w7N4Vr1dw4/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I need a good Netflix&Chill recommend.  Has anyone seen Don't Fuck With Cats yet?  It looks interesting.

Yeess! And it was very interesting, albeit it has a few disturbing scenes.

Anonymous

I'm so stiff with crust that greasy fuck can't even close the futon anymore!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview