The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Flynn is Bastard Factory property

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2020, 09:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"How long has Flynn been pretending to be a woman?
Fifteen years that I know of. Actually it was supposed to be a bunch of university age students, if it's the same person who showed up at Bawk Mall in the mid noughties. The chick they(?) used to represent themselves(?) was halfway decent looking, if a bit of a simp.

Kind of like how Caskey looked at around age fifteen, though more attractive and with less of a penchant for blow waves.

His gender bending act and repetitive race laming are tedious.

You noticed?

Flange was never really regarded as much of a force to be reckoned with back in the day. The highlight of "her" flaming and trolling "career" was getting inducted into the BH Legion of the Damned (otherwise known as "The Blue Regs") and prancing about in the regs room with tales two days later how she left it when she couldn't get into the swing of raiding other sites.

I believe the correct term is "'tard". For reasons which by now I am sure are obvious.

That Flynn guy is a frickin idiot.

Yeah, well whatever it is, it predates pretty much every member still posting, with the exception of TWAP, Vitty, Freud, Bonesaw and myself. If they're still postin, you can add Bricktop and HCstrapons to the list of ancients who remember the day Flange crawled out from under the spooged up steering column of its shitty 4 cylinder compact to bat its doe eyes at the forum to catcalls of "show us yer girly bits".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"How long has Flynn been pretending to be a woman?
Fifteen years that I know of. Actually it was supposed to be a bunch of university age students, if it's the same person who showed up at Bawk Mall in the mid noughties. The chick they(?) used to represent themselves(?) was halfway decent looking, if a bit of a simp.

Kind of like how Caskey looked at around age fifteen, though more attractive and with less of a penchant for blow waves.

His gender bending act and repetitive race laming are tedious.

You noticed?

Flange was never really regarded as much of a force to be reckoned with back in the day. The highlight of "her" flaming and trolling "career" was getting inducted into the BH Legion of the Damned (otherwise known as "The Blue Regs") and prancing about in the regs room with tales two days later how she left it when she couldn't get into the swing of raiding other sites.

I believe the correct term is "'tard". For reasons which by now I am sure are obvious.

That Flynn guy is a frickin idiot.

Yeah, well whatever it is, it predates pretty much every member still posting, with the exception of TWAP, Vitty, Freud, Bonesaw and myself. If they're still postin, you can add Bricktop and HCstrapons to the list of ancients who remember the day Flange crawled out from under the spooged up steering column of its shitty 4 cylinder compact to bat its doe eyes at the forum to catcalls of "show us yer girly bits".

I know Freud, Bonesaw, and of course Bricktop..

I haven't posted with the others.

Anonymous

I know Freud, Bonesaw, and of course Bricktop..

I haven't posted with the others.

It's too bad. Had you seen them and their contemporaries posting back in the early days, you might have a better appreciation for what flamers actually were instead of the misrepresentations afforded you by those supposedly "in the know" at SG and MMP.

Anonymous

Why do the flamers lurk and only post in a controlled environment?  Are they triggered when they aren't in their comfy zone?  Does it make them all meltyballz when they can't rig the odds to their favor?  

... a thought to ponder.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Where is that boring gender bending old troll Flynn.

Apparently playing poker or pretending he is a young gal at BF.

Anonymous

Rumor has it Martini is going to make a financial offer to Flynn to post exclusively at his forum.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Rumor has it Martini is going to make a financial offer to Flynn to post exclusively at his forum.....

That gender bending clown will be a draw. ac_toofunny

Frood

Quote from: "Wise Troll"Why do the flamers lurk and only post in a controlled environment?  Are they triggered when they aren't in their comfy zone?  Does it make them all meltyballz when they can't rig the odds to their favor?  

... a thought to ponder.

Some do, some don't...

Long time flamers and trolls tended to go anywhere, often on solo excursions (to make the odds more even)...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Wise Troll"Why do the flamers lurk and only post in a controlled environment?  Are they triggered when they aren't in their comfy zone?  Does it make them all meltyballz when they can't rig the odds to their favor?  

... a thought to ponder.

Some do, some don't...

Long time flamers and trolls tended to go anywhere, often on solo excursions (to make the odds more even)...

Kudos for getting the ball rolling on THE MOR0N's involvement by the way. If all we ever saw out of it was that spewtacular meltdown of his on election night 2016, it still would have been worth it.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Rumor has it Martini is going to make a financial offer to Flynn to post exclusively at his forum.....

Anybody who has others talking about them the way Flynn does, is a draw.

Flynn on its best days can control the flow of a forum. Not too many on these types of forums has that kind of talent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"My pleasure... and Hoot's...

I'm sure. And it became even funnier years later when someone confided in me what his profession was.

Anonymous

Last i heard Bra1in was working for the Elizabeth Warren campaign.

Anonymous

Anybody who has others talking about them the way Flynn does, is a draw.

Flynn on its best days can control the flow of a forum. Not too many on these types of forums has that kind of talent.

You confuse being a robotic spamming pest with being a draw.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview