The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Flynn is Bastard Factory property

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2020, 09:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Speaking of F grade snoresville trolls, Uncle Dilf is at SG.

He hasn't grown up I gather..

I'll check in tomorrow.

Frood

He's posting pics of pressies and logededes like a whoreson...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"He's posting pics of pressies and logededes like a whoreson...

Yeah, I saw that. Dilf and Shampain should be confined to the Landfill.

Anonymous

I remember the name, along with an avatar of some jewish looking gonk with Krusty the Klown sideburns. Drawing a blank on the rest of it.

Should fit in nicely over at Sperging Groundz.

Anonymous

QuoteYou noticed?

"Notice" what Mr. I-Wanna-Hitch-Hike-To-California-To-Meet-Some-Fat-Puerto-Rican-welfare-trash?

QuoteFlange was never really regarded as much of a force to be reckoned with back in the day. The highlight of "her" flaming and trolling "career" was getting inducted into the BH Legion of the Damned (otherwise known as "The Blue Regs") and prancing about in the regs room with tales two days later how she left it when she couldn't get into the swing of raiding other sites.

Is your Hep C affecting your memory? I was NEVER "inducted" into shit. Your fucking owner/daddy Doomsday thought it would be a good fucking idea to "reg" me on the promise "I immediately go after 'red' regs." Telling him I would think on it, he went ahead and did it anyway as you already fucking know you emaciated scarecrow.

Again your facts are so far off the mark it's no wonder looking at your skeletal frame and mindset that some would call you a stalking psycho. I believe I went into the reg forum and saw that insufferable pig Jewels posting up better slop than you could ever muster up no matter how many "rides" or "couches" you were afforded in one lifetime. I left. Never looked back.

As for your total lack of transparency when it came to my time with the "Legion," you again are full of what Mr. Bumspud would term a "nice picture." I never agreed to dox forums or DDos unsuspecting chat forums such as: Navy Wives Support Group, Burn Victim Forums and Cancer forums. So I fucking quit. You and your bunch did so much fucking worse. But who doesn't know that? I don't "raid" non-flaming sites.

So once again thanks for trying to tell "my" story. At least we have history. Unlike your new friends here at TBC where people I just met are telling me "my" own story. How utterly refreshing to see one of BH's finest posting on a two bit fucking forum. I ran into your good buddy SSS at BF. What happened to you two sad fucks? You two used to be the elite. Now you're just "elite" trash no one cares about.

QuoteI believe the correct term is "'tard". For reasons which by now I am sure are obvious.

Is that what you "believe?" After all, aren't you the one falling in "love" online over the internet? To someone you never met?

Tell me again Sum Cun't who's the "tard?" Perhaps you should find your toothless friend Rotwang that way maybe the two of you sick fucks can take a "road trip" together.

Anonymous

In flame news today. A huge forum trade just went through. Bastard Factory have aquired all rights to the Flynn franchise and have traded off Shampain, UncleDiLF, Stinkyfinger, Realgrimm, Vile Vixen, Mr. Whipple, and SSS to SG for Flynn who seemingly walked out on her contract with stomping grounds late last year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"In flame news today. A huge forum trade just went through. Bastard Factory have aquired all rights to the Flynn franchise and have traded off Shampain, UncleDiLF, Stinkyfinger, Realgrimm, Vile Vixen, Mr. Whipple, and SSS to SG for Flynn who seemingly walked out on his contract with stomping grounds late last year.

Flynn did, did he.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"He's posting pics of pressies and logededes like a whoreson...

UncleDilf has no threads on the main board.

Anonymous

Dilf and company are offspring of the well known internet gang from Turd Rail known as the C@nt Wranglers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I know Dilf, a very unimaginative troll. I don't know Shampain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flange"
QuoteYou noticed?

"Notice" what Mr. I-Wanna-Hitch-Hike-To-California-To-Meet-Some-Fat-Puerto-Rican-welfare-trash?

You talking to me Bargearse?

QuoteFlange was never really regarded as much of a force to be reckoned with back in the day. The highlight of "her" flaming and trolling "career" was getting inducted into the BH Legion of the Damned (otherwise known as "The Blue Regs") and prancing about in the regs room with tales two days later how she left it when she couldn't get into the swing of raiding other sites.

Is your Hep C affecting your memory?

Nah. I'd need to have Hec C for that, surely. Apparently I gave it all to Cacksur though.

Quote from: "Flange"I was NEVER "inducted" into shit.

That doesn't mean anything. Flange was purportedly a shared handle, according to the posts coming out of the account. Maybe it was one of your other multiple personalities that got inducted.  :laugh3:

Quote from: "Flange"Your fucking owner/daddy Doomsday thought it would be a good fucking idea to "reg" me on the promise "I immediately go after 'red' regs." Telling him I would think on it, he went ahead and did it anyway as you already fucking know you emaciated scarecrow.

I know no such thing. Doomsday was himself a minor player in The Legion until he was ejected unceremoniously from the group for being a panel abusing shitweasel. The only thing I don't recall about that was whether it was Evil Blood or myself who kicked his ass to the curb, as it happened more or less around the time when I took over the running of the operation.

Regardless, you were inducted right before my reign as Head Wallah of the BH trolling arm. I know for fact I'd never have inducted you, you were (and still are) easily trolled crap and barely a rung or two up the ladder from the likes of Mudcock in trolling ability. Bear in mind I am being generous here; your A-game was handing out photos of pretty faces and expecting everyone to fall on the mat at your feet.

Quote from: "Flange"Again your facts are so far off the mark it's

Yeah yeah, go slam your dick in your truck door a few more times Helga. You couldn't hang with the rest and that's all there is to it. Shit, even Feralbiatch lasted longer than you and she couldn't keep her own underpants clean for the selfies she was handing out.

Quote from: "Flange"I believe I went into the reg forum and saw that insufferable pig Jewels

Your admission in the quote above just tripped yourself up, right there. The only people who ever got to see that forum were the people inducted into it, therefore your denial of being inducted is a flat out lie. I already knew it was, after all I was there when you were mincing about attempting to pass yourself off as Boss for running away.

Quote from: "Flange"As for your total lack of transparency when it came to my time with the "Legion," you again are full of what Mr. Bumspud would term a "nice picture." I never agreed to dox forums or DDos unsuspecting chat forums such as: Navy Wives Support Group, Burn Victim Forums and Cancer forums.

And neither did Legion. The only burn victims we ever trolled were chumps of a caliber with flaming abilities way beyond your pay grade and the absolute worst we ever did was rope-a-dope some gays and lesbians before deciding Brawl Hall wasn't worth the effort and striking out on our own, raiding random sites (like Alpacanova's forum) and pointing the traffic at whoever we felt like pointing it at. No shame in you admitting you weren't equal to that task. Hell, even Bricktop decided he couldn't hack the heat he was getting from an irate Doomsday and walked from his duties as red reg and Legion troll rather than face the incessant whining from the BH owner about "divided loyalties" or some such bullshit. Kind of like Bonesaw was getting for his admin slot at FT in fact, which is just one of the many reasons Sperging Groundz gets painted as an inferior BH clone.

They want you back there apparently. Saw a thread from Flea mewling that you'd been unbanned and would you kindly present yourself for more rounds of spelunking Jersey Gurl's cocksocket. They'll take anyone they can get it seems and I'm sure you'll forget all about your aversion to DDSSing non-flaming forums and doxxing their inhabitants there in a heartbeat.

Quote from: "Flange"So once again thanks for trying to tell "my" story. At least we have history. Unlike your new friends here at TBC where people I just met are telling me "my" own story. How utterly refreshing to see one of BH's finest posting on a two bit fucking forum.

What can I say, my generosity knows no bounds.  :laugh3:

Quote from: "Flange"I ran into your good buddy SSS at BF.

Really? Talk about your two bit forums, Bastard Factory takes the biscuit there. I ran into him over at Flame Truth. Was actually coaching him into something more original than yourself or the shmucks you like to sling your blonde bimbette pics at. He was making good progress too until I took my sabbatical from that forum and Sperging Groundz refugees started flooding in and teaching him bad habits. Had him pining for my return in fact. If I'd known I might have wandered back from here a little sooner.

Quote from: "Flange"You two used to be the elite.

Wrong. He wasn't elite any more than you were. He was very upset he was never considered good enough for Legion and you trying to elevate him beyond your own status in that refard says more about you than it does him. As for me... hell, I was considered elite to the point that people were falling over themselves should I show up at their forum. Quite frankly I found it personally embarrassing, moreove insulting when it transpired that I was expected to put my acumen at the disposal of lesser people who were too lazy to get off their fat arses and create their own notoriety, preferring instead to piggyback off mine.

But you asked what happened to us. Well I'm not prepared to speak for SSS of course, though I can guess based on what I know happened to me. Quite simply, "you did". You and the hordes of other unimaginative wankers who saw the scene and decided to mince about it like retarded stepchildren, latching on to the legs of your betters and attempting to curry favour by fondling our nuts and lending your shrill cries of "my hero pwnt you" to anyone we happened to be engaged in flaming at the time. What should have been threads jam packed with killer ,material rapidly degenerated into cheersquads of lackluster Emmyays, Serafutas, Cacksurs, Jersey Gurls and Flanges, none of whom could flame worth a fuck and were therefore not worth wasting the minimal effort on. Especially when throwing out an A-game from a true talent invariably resulted in that same material being seized upon and syndicated by a bunch of fifth grader dropouts, many of whom would cry bitterly is you so much as pointed out they could barely type in the language they were quoting.  

Kind of like you've done in your post to me in fact. All very well and good to wail about an elite not making the effort, but you'd want to have something of your own worth putting you in their league. And you never did.

QuoteI believe the correct term is "'tard". For reasons which by now I am sure are obvious.

Is that what you "believe?

Yes.

Quote from: "Flange"Tell me again Sum Cun't who's the "tard?"

You are. Need it repeated for another fifteen years before you remember it?

Perhaps you should find your toothless friend Rotwang that way maybe the two of you sick fucks can take a "road trip" together.

You do know he posts here, right? Or are you that criminally retarded you can't recognise him with his shiny new nick?

Wait - don't answer that.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

SSS has a built in fuck up clock that counts down every time he joins a new forum. Eventually he will post something that needs to be removed due to it being a major liability to the management.

SSS was banned from FT due to posting something that was taken down so quickly hardly anyone saw what it was.

Other times he will post a gore pic in the "Cute Kitten" thread and people will be so outraged that he's insta banned

Maybe he is just not lucid enough to know what he is posting most days, sort of like in the Frankenstein movie where Frankenstein throws that little girl in the lake and she drowns, he probably thought she was a duck. But that was little comfort to that girls family.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"SSS has a built in fuck up clock that counts down every time he joins a new forum. Eventually he will post something that needs to be removed due to it being a major liability to the management.

SSS was banned from FT due to posting something that was taken down so quickly hardly anyone saw what it was.

Other times he will post a gore pic in the "Cute Kitten" thread and people will be so outraged that he's insta banned

Maybe he is just not lucid enough to know what he is posting most days, sort of like in the Frankenstein movie where Frankenstein throws that little girl in the lake and she drowns, he probably thought she was a duck. But that was little comfort to that girls family.

I've heard of SSS, but I've never seen him post anywhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Flame Truth News"SSS has a built in fuck up clock that counts down every time he joins a new forum. Eventually he will post something that needs to be removed due to it being a major liability to the management.

I've heard of SSS, but I've never seen him post anywhere.

his one redeeming quality is he owns some cute poodles.

Anonymous

Poor Flyn, s/he is at Bastard Factory being treated like a substitute teacher. Those dumb kids are not teachable, they are not capable of conversing without pics and gifs. Typing in complete sentences is going over their pointy heads.

It's a Sisyphus task.

Why is Flyn doing it, charity work?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview