The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Will the next new poster at MMP last a half hour before leaving

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 10:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wiil the next new leader last 30 minutes at MMP before leaving

Yes, but nobody could stomach an hour there.
3 (21.4%)
No way, who would want to register there in the first place.
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 11, 2020, 10:14:21 PM

Anonymous

Anonymous

Nobody gives a fuck about her.

Why would anybody go to a forum where the person who's name is everywhere is a vapid moron?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dave Matthews"Nobody gives a fuck about her.

Why would anybody go to a forum where the person who's name is everywhere is a vapid moron?

I like old Murdy, she is alright. But, I can't say the same about her forum.

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dave Matthews"Nobody gives a fuck about her.

I like old Murdy, she is alright. But, I can't say the same about her forum.

I haven't seen it.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I picked the second option.

You're really milking this for all the cross forum you can get out of it.

reaper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Is that a bad thing per se?

I mean in these communities if people are not talking about you then you're doing something wrong.Perhaps Shen doesn't realize that even bad mouthing someone generates interest in said person or in this case a forum.Shen is actually doing Murdock a great favor by keeping her forum in the lime-light.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reaper"

I mean in these communities if people are not talking about you then you're doing something wrong.Perhaps Shen doesn't realize that even bad mouthing someone generates interest in said person or in this case a forum.Shen is actually doing Murdock a great favor by keeping her forum in the lime-light.

I hadn't considered that, but it's a good point.

:laugh:

reaper

I hadn't considered that, but it's a good point.

It's true Fash lol.

How many people from here went there yesterday just to check out how bad it is? At-least 4-5 from here at a guess.That's 4-5 people that normally wouldn't give that place a second glance.Murd should make Shen chief promoter for mmp as she's doing such a great job promoting her board.

Anonymous

How many people from here went there yesterday just to check out how bad it is? At-least 4-5 from here at a guess.That's 4-5 people that normally wouldn't give that place a second glance.

Murd should make Shen chief promoter for mmp as she's doing such a great job promoting her board.

Murdy's original Mosh Pit site gets more traffic. 12 guests compared to 7.

:evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Martin Luthor Klingon"
How many people from here went there yesterday just to check out how bad it is? At-least 4-5 from here at a guess.That's 4-5 people that normally wouldn't give that place a second glance.

Murd should make Shen chief promoter for mmp as she's doing such a great job promoting her board.

I've heard they are hemorrhaging members quicker than a $2 crack whore drops her panties.

Anonymous

I am now an admin at mmp so all come over their to post, all I'll call you fat and tell you that your vaginas smell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sea Major"I am now an admin at mmp so all come over their to post, all I'll call you fat and tell you that your vaginas smell.

That's impressive. I didn't think you could spell admin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sea Major"I am now an admin at mmp so all come over their to post, all I'll call you fat and tell you that your vaginas smell.

This will really help attract new posters and reverse MMP's problem retaining new posters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Wee"
Quote from: "Martin Luthor Klingon"

I've heard they are hemorrhaging members quicker than a $2 crack whore drops her panties.

You would know how quickly a crack ho drops her drawers wouldn't ya Shen.  Just kidding.

During the brief time I posted there and whenever I posted, brain dead little butthurt Sea Dunce would reply to every post I made with the same picture of a fat chick on a bike. Ya, that is how you build a forum. Lowest quality trolling possible and spam are what the masses crave :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview