The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Will the next new poster at MMP last a half hour before leaving

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 10:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wiil the next new leader last 30 minutes at MMP before leaving

Yes, but nobody could stomach an hour there.
3 (21.4%)
No way, who would want to register there in the first place.
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 11, 2020, 10:14:21 PM

Anonymous

I chose the second option. I will take the word of everybody when you post how bad that forum is. I will not register there to see if all of you are wrong.

Anonymous

I know ticed you are baffoons with no entegraty. You must be drug attics and obeece liers. The miss leading enuenendo here is a tragity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "C Major"I know ticed you are baffoons with no entegraty. You must be drug attics and obeece liers. The miss leading enuenendo here is a tragity.

Mudcock's Turdpit must be really shit if the baffoons, drug attics and obeece liers think it's shit. Why are you there Semen Jaw?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "C Major"I know ticed you are baffoons with no entegraty. You must be drug attics and obeece liers. The miss leading enuenendo here is a tragity.

Mudcock's Turdpit must be really shit if the baffoons, drug attics and obeece liers think it's shit. Why are you there Semen Jaw?

When Herman posted there the only person that responded to him was Sea Major posting a picture of an overweight woman riding a motorcycle....every post Herman made would get the same stupid meme.

It seems like they want to fail.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"When Herman posted there the only person that responded to him was Sea Major posting a picture of an overweight woman riding a motorcycle....every post Herman made would get the same stupid meme.

I don't think it's that so much. More likely it's being driven off the back of a "for the lulz" ethic that they can claim so much was squashed with so little. You can see pretty much the same deal here on occasion if you look hard enough.

Anyway, who was it who chased a bunch of Sperging Garglers about with invitations to shine his shitter with a dunnybrush and half a gallon of barrelwash for months on end? Yes, I know you weren't particularly amused with the fiftieth iteration of it, but it didn't exactly kill off la noix de cajou bleue you must admit. Well, Semen Jaw isn't about to kill off the turdpit with pictures of his mommy riding the village bike either.

Mudcock will keep the doors open for a while yet. Come hell or high water, you've got at least a few more months of that place, probably longer (pending on however long they've paid the registrar for it), after which it will vanish... but only if someone doesn't take it into their heads to buy the domain name and set up a mock site to trash the name even further into oblivion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"When Herman posted there the only person that responded to him was Sea Major posting a picture of an overweight woman riding a motorcycle....every post Herman made would get the same stupid meme.

I don't think it's that so much. More likely it's being driven off the back of a "for the lulz" ethic that they can claim so much was squashed with so little. You can see pretty much the same deal here on occasion if you look hard enough.

Anyway, who was it who chased a bunch of Sperging Garglers about with invitations to shine his shitter with a dunnybrush and half a gallon of barrelwash for months on end? Yes, I know you weren't particularly amused with the fiftieth iteration of it, but it didn't exactly kill off la noix de cajou bleue you must admit. Well, Semen Jaw isn't about to kill off the turdpit with pictures of his mommy riding the village bike either.

Mudcock will keep the doors open for a while yet. Come hell or high water, you've got at least a few more months of that place, probably longer (pending on however long they've paid the registrar for it), after which it will vanish... but only if someone doesn't take it into their heads to buy the domain name and set up a mock site to trash the name even further into oblivion.

When the only poster who replies to your posts is a dim witted seventy one year old man who develops grudges at the drop of a hat, a forum is in trouble..

I post at SG and so does Sea Major, but because it's busy, his repetitive spam is background noise..

We don't get enough traffic to have someone like Sea Major here, and MMP gets a lot less traffic than us..

Shen Li is not wrong, if Sea Major is the most prolific poster, a forum is in serious trouble.

Anonymous

What's ironic is that I get along fine with those same gals of the hispanic persuasion that I made that offer to. And my shitters have never been shinier. ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
When the only poster who replies to your posts is a dim witted seventy one year old man who develops grudges at the drop of a hat, a forum is in trouble..

I post at SG and so does Sea Major, but because it's busy, his repetitive spam is background noise..

We don't get enough traffic to have someone like Sea Major here, and MMP gets a lot less traffic than us..

Shen Li is not wrong, if Sea Major is the most prolific poster, a forum is in serious trouble.

Well it's not a forum I'd sling my shingle at, though it's not due to Semen Jaw's presence. Remember, I fronted Cindybin right after his reappearance there and was carrying on a more or less civil discourse with Peaches on the topic of Disney Studios excursions into political correctness in cinema classics when their board owner 86'ed my ass. Perhaps I wasn't left wing enough. Perhaps they were more interested in Twitter-styled posts that didn't tax their brainpans and bedpans to bursting point, One shall never know.

Seventy-one, eh? So the bastard's old enough to be my father, yet exercising an intellect more in keeping with a toddler's. Mercy be! I blame Bill Gates for sticking a GUI on the TCP/IP stack, ensuring that any monkey with the basic motor skills required could get into forums and start flinging shit about. You'd have to go back quarter of a century at least to find messageboards more or less devoid of such cretinous behaviour. Luckily most forums are locking their doors in an attempt to keep such moronicism from leaking out all over the place. And lucky for me that most places I visit these days pose enough of a barrier to entry that they may as well be the modern day equivalent of the TCP/IP stack configurations of old. At least 95% of the people I encounter in such places have a decent enough command on the English language that they can get through a conversation without misspelling word like "obese" and "addict" and can, in more than a few cases, create their own fatvatars to ride unicycles through without having to google pictures of others.

Quote from: "Herman"

What's ironic is that I get along fine with those same gals of the hispanic persuasion that I made that offer to. And my shitters have never been shinier. ac_razz

Yeah, I've cooled significantly on the latrinas myself. Quite aside from my own personal experience, I've heard of far too many examples of where they've lost all presence of mind and resorted to behaviour which might at best be described as "violently anti-social". No, they're not absolutely ALL like that, nor do their most visible examples of such enjoy a monopoly on it, but it's near impossible to put unquestioning trust in a person who by their traditions (if not genetics) is liable to start swinfing punches, pulling hair or chasing adversaries about for years after they've made their disinterest in them known.

I much prefer the kindness of slavs myself. I dated one from Poland some years back now. Sweet little thing, never got aggro, had a wicked sense of humour and was still managing to troll the Brawl Hall management for months after her exit without even trying to.

Anonymous

Well it's not a forum I'd sling my shingle at, though it's not due to Semen Jaw's presence. Remember, I fronted Cindybin right after his reappearance there and was carrying on a more or less civil discourse with Peaches on the topic of Disney Studios excursions into political correctness in cinema classics when their board owner 86'ed my ass. Perhaps I wasn't left wing enough. Perhaps they were more interested in Twitter-styled posts that didn't tax their brainpans and bedpans to bursting point, One shall never know.

Seventy-one, eh? So the bastard's old enough to be my father, yet exercising an intellect more in keeping with a toddler's. Mercy be! I blame Bill Gates for sticking a GUI on the TCP/IP stack, ensuring that any monkey with the basic motor skills required could get into forums and start flinging shit about. You'd have to go back quarter of a century at least to find messageboards more or less devoid of such cretinous behaviour. Luckily most forums are locking their doors in an attempt to keep such moronicism from leaking out all over the place. And lucky for me that most places I visit these days pose enough of a barrier to entry that they may as well be the modern day equivalent of the TCP/IP stack configurations of old. At least 95% of the people I encounter in such places have a decent enough command on the English language that they can get through a conversation without misspelling word like "obese" and "addict" and can, in more than a few cases, create their own fatvatars to ride unicycles through without having to google pictures of others.

Sea Major functions at a junior kindergarten level and is incapable of doing that..

On top of all of that he's a stalker who has pictures of anyone who has ever posted a picture on his image sharing service..

Shen Li has a mean steak and doesn't suffer fools easily..

She mocked Sea Major a lot, and in response he pm'd the exact same disgusting message to her twelve times in one day..

In response, I removed his pm privileges..

He started posting the exact same message on the main board......Cronus banned him permanently..

Every other forum has banned him or reprimanded him at one point or another, but then reversed themselves......we won't do that..

Our competitive edge is that we are a Sea Spam free zone..

Oh, I never registered at CBT......Herman did when he was drunk, but I don't know how it went....I assume he was banned.

Anonymous

I just stuck my head inside the door at MMP. The only new thread they had in the past three weeks other than Dove welcoming Shen is a thread kissing the ass of the smarmy little faggot, Vitti who's job it is to ensure than nobody besides fellow narcissistic progtards that he has known for at least a decade spend more than fifteen minutes at that dead board.

Anonymous

MMP is a small, PUBLIC forum housing numerous trolls who have been dormant since flamers killed the game.  

Murdy is unwilling to allow cross-forum drama and unilateral decisions from her panel spanning between multiple forums.  She is a fair owner.  

Too bad she has so many issues with admins and their inability to not panel abuse or take out their personal vendettas on her site.  

My most recent assessment indicates she will survive this last round of shit-show toxic drama and the existing members there will welcome new posters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reaper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I picked the second option.

You're really milking this for all the cross forum you can get out of it.

Is that a bad thing per se?

I mean in these communities if people are not talking about you then you're doing something wrong.Perhaps Shen doesn't realize that even bad mouthing someone generates interest in said person or in this case a forum.Shen is actually doing Murdock a great favor by keeping her forum in the lime-light.

Eat me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dick"

I mean in these communities if people are not talking about you then you're doing something wrong.Perhaps Shen doesn't realize that even bad mouthing someone generates interest in said person or in this case a forum.Shen is actually doing Murdock a great favor by keeping her forum in the lime-light.

Eat me.

I have to admit, that was right to the point and funny. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dick"

Eat me.

I have to admit, that was right to the point and funny. :laugh3:

Most of the funny guest posting that has gone down at BC recently has been from MMP Trolls.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview