The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Will the next new poster at MMP last a half hour before leaving

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 10:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wiil the next new leader last 30 minutes at MMP before leaving

Yes, but nobody could stomach an hour there.
3 (21.4%)
No way, who would want to register there in the first place.
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 11, 2020, 10:14:21 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "The Iron Chink"Murdock's accepts no responsibility for her forum's failure. It's everybody else's fault that nobody wants to post there. :crazy:

Don't get me wrong. I take full responsibility for not wanting to post there. I just refuse to take responsibility for the steaming lumps of meadow muffins that convinced me to not want to post there.

It's all your fault that MMP is a failure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Iron Chink"Murdock's accepts no responsibility for her forum's failure. It's everybody else's fault that nobody wants to post there. :crazy:

Was it too hot or too cold?

Did you not like the decor?

Or is it because all the male posters are busy in the gallery making hot romance to her pics?

Anonymous

Don't get me wrong. I take full responsibility for not wanting to post there. I just refuse to take responsibility for the steaming lumps of meadow muffins that convinced me to not want to post there.

Nah. I'm probably capable of it, just disinclined to got to any effort to those ends. That place is perfectly capable of shaking itself apart, it doesn't need my help.

Anonymous

Nah. I'm probably capable of it, just disinclined to got to any effort to those ends. That place is perfectly capable of shaking itself apart, it doesn't need my help.

We've had our share of ups and downs over the seven and a half years we've been here..

Lots of internal and cross forum drama along the way..

My skin has grown thicker since we began.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reaper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I picked the second option.

You're really milking this for all the cross forum you can get out of it.

Is that a bad thing per se?

I mean in these communities if people are not talking about you then you're doing something wrong.Perhaps Shen doesn't realize that even bad mouthing someone generates interest in said person or in this case a forum.Shen is actually doing Murdock a great favor by keeping her forum in the lime-light.

When you posted "lime-light" your fingers were crossed, correct?

Anonymous

Bingo!

She is the worst thing to happen to her own forum.  She's vapid and boring to anyone that doesn't want to see her floppy tits and dragging ass.

Anonymous

Bingo!

She is the worst thing to happen to her own forum.  She's vapid and boring to anyone that doesn't want to see her floppy tits and dragging ass.

It's her blog, not a forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "C Major"I know ticed you are baffoons with no entegraty. You must be drug attics and obeece liers. The miss leading enuenendo here is a tragity.

Mudcock's Turdpit must be really shit if the baffoons, drug attics and obeece liers think it's shit. Why are you there Semen Jaw?

When Herman posted there the only person that responded to him was Sea Major posting a picture of an overweight woman riding a motorcycle....every post Herman made would get the same stupid meme.

It seems like they want to fail.

SM posted that pic once on my site towards Herman... I know because I was there on high alert watching SM for this very reason.  Herman said something about it and then disappeared.  It was never posted again btw.  I would have never allowed actual spam on my site.  

The situation with Reaper and SM is more trivial because it was deleted before I even saw it.  Just like your situation with Reaper....  

Spam is against MMP TOS.  As long as SM doesn't break TOS, he can stay.  If we start having issues, complaints, etc... it will be addressed by my panel.  You're also forgetting that Big is a co-owner and despises spammers.

But again, spam is not a permabannable offense.  SM got a 6 week ban on my form for "spam" by Reaper.  That's extreme when you consider SM asked nicely to come back and has behaved since.  

I'm a fair and just owner.  I'm also objective and not just going to play favorites.  I would like to restore a sense of justice online and not have it feel like such a clique.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

My profile was deleted at SG and I was coming back from a 5 year retirement from troll forums when I opened MMP.

It was my blog... and then my friends started showing up.

Anonymous

My profile was deleted at SG and I was coming back from a 5 year retirement from troll forums when I opened MMP.

Murdy, would you be open to a three way merger if flea hosted it?

As you know, I am.

Anonymous

Murdy, would you be open to a three way merger if flea hosted it?

As you know, I am.

Anonymous

Bingo!

I'll bet there will be more than a few clamouring to be let into Martini's new forum if these three merge!

Anonymous

Bingo!

I'll bet there will be more than a few clamouring to be let into Martini's new forum if these three merge!

Why do you say that?

Anonymous

Bingo!

Why do you say that?

Observation. You might get along well with both forum owners, it is a mistake to think that everyone does. I count at least five currently active posters off the top of my head who would prefer a Martini run forum to the triumvirate you are proposing and if those five split for that particular pasture, others will be dividing their time between your proposed superforum, Martini's New Peoples Forum and most likely, keeping a close eye on Ceedub's forums when they go back live this year.

Short answer, you can amalgamate these forums, it will not have the desired result you are seeking. I surely will not be joining any forum that has proven to be a haven for hackers.

Anonymous

Bingo!

Why do you say that?

Observation. You might get along well with both forum owners, it is a mistake to think that everyone does. I count at least five currently active posters off the top of my head who would prefer a Martini run forum to the triumvirate you are proposing and if those five split for that particular pasture, others will be dividing their time between your proposed superforum, Martini's New Peoples Forum and most likely, keeping a close eye on Ceedub's forums when they go back live this year.

Short answer, you can amalgamate these forums, it will not have the desired result you are seeking. I surely will not be joining any forum that has proven to be a haven for hackers.

Who are these five people?

Is it because of myself, Murdy, Erica or Biggie they won't join us?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview