The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Will the next new poster at MMP last a half hour before leaving

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 10:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wiil the next new leader last 30 minutes at MMP before leaving

Yes, but nobody could stomach an hour there.
3 (21.4%)
No way, who would want to register there in the first place.
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 11, 2020, 10:14:21 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"

Id handle the server. And launch my sql injection attacks against dead sites from there

Lol... sorry....couldn't resist  ac_toofunny

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"

">

I believe I'd already seen that or something like it before. Along with the discussion surrounding it. But thanks anyway.

Quote from: "Guest"Are you legit accusing Joo of giving you an SQL injection?

No. I do not own or operate anything that he or anyone else could administer an SQL injection to.

Which is why Ceedub's two forums were targeted instead. Do keep up.

Quote from: "Guest"And see how these "power flamers" always rely on doxxing people?

Not following you here. Who is doxxing who and how?

Are you legit accusing me of doxxing Jersey Gurl by dragging her questionable genderbending exploits to the forum? OMFGWTFBBQ!!! The trollmanity of it all!!!

Sit down, gimp.

Anonymous

So you are just accusing Joo of wrecking FT.

And for vengeance, you and KM are gonna sing songs about it to Fortnight kids?

Lmao.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Has anyone seen the lunacy Murdy has been posting tonight?

MMP=Murdock the Mental Patient

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Who the hell is this Jersey Gal?

A nobody.

Ain't this the truth.

If this forum amalgamates with SG, the staff here doesn't know how quickly they will be tossed aside.

I find it funny how the forum that doesn't need a manlet running things is the one hacked while the other(read-this one) is buying into his bullshit and so long is still here.

This forum will learn the hard way. They obviously didn't see the first attempt that was made to attack this place that was thwarted, with DD in place they are much, much better equipped to handle the next.

Anonymous

Frood

People get caught up in the game... especially North Americans...

One thing I'm thankful about Aussie culture is the sense of fair play and taking the piss out of each other, even bashing each other in a fight, then shaking hands and having a beer together at the bar...

Most of the great flamers and trolls have come from Commonwealth countries...

...I wish this revelation on everyone...

...we can be nasty as we please towards one another, as long as we know we're allowed to, and the code doesn't get broken.

I think that for all the mixing we've all done over the internet decades, nobody has really said this...

Enter in different language or ethnicity groups in multicultural forums, with similar but differing looks on ethics and morality and humour.... it's a long and protracted dive into oblivion for some... often for similar people in similar regions against each other... some people get what other people say about other people all around the world... and many don't... they internalize the white noise... make it an unintended facet of their outlook...

I'm just saying... I heard Murdock's pain, but it shouldn't have to be there...

...at least the forum stuff...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"People get caught up in the game... especially North Americans...

One thing I'm thankful about Aussie culture is the sense of fair play and taking the piss out of each other, even bashing each other in a fight, then shaking hands and having a beer together at the bar...

...we can be nasty as we please towards one another, as long as we know we're allowed to, and the code doesn't get broken.

I think that for all the mixing we've all done over the internet decades, nobody has really said this...

Enter in different language or ethnicity groups in multicultural forums, with similar but differing looks on ethics and morality and humour.... it's a long and protracted dive into oblivion for some... often for similar people in similar regions against each other... some people get what other people say about other people all around the world... and many don't... they internalize the white noise... make it an unintended facet of their outlook...

Are you saying the reason Fash, the Seoul brother, Zetsu, Vancouver Guy and Azhya aint into trolling and flaming is due to cultural reasons? If that's what you are saying, than how do you explain Shen Li? She likes stirring shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"People get caught up in the game... especially North Americans...

Are you saying the reason Fash, the Seoul brother, Zetsu, Vancouver Guy and Azhya aint into trolling and flaming is due to cultural reasons? If that's what you are saying, than how do you explain Shen Li? She likes stirring shit.

Shen Li is different from the other Asians here. Not in a creepy way. More like in a catty grade ten school girl kind of way.

Anonymous

They aren't fun like me. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Can someone post Murdock's podcast.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/22045285">https://www.spreaker.com/episode/22045285

That podcast is why I want whites sterilized.

Anonymous

None of us come from flame forums..

But, we're trying to understand flamers.

Blurt

Well!

If an amalgamated Super Forum ever sees the light of day, it will require the delicate yet powerful touch of a savvy Super Admin.

As someone who has, for years, developed a rep as an impartial and intelligent poster, who's run his own board for a spell, who gets along with everyone on any venue, who's respectful of a diversity of viewpoints, and whose output is enjoyed by all, Joe would fit the bill.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview