Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

MitM- Dovey needs a job, KM mod MMP edition

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2020, 09:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Herman"Is Murdock that frickin desperate to keep her forum alive that she makes Martini a mod. That is fucked up.

They are all seriously fucked in the head.

It's embarrassing...

for them.  :001_rolleyes:

Look up the word pathetic and you'll see a pic of Murd's white mug.

Martini slammed Cas here for years using her....family tragedy as ammunition. Basically using her deceased son to flame her on the internet.

He called her a dog, pig, for years. Until the day I started fisting his mangina all over the internet..   than he decided to be nice to her because she hates ME.

Shes been sucking farts outta this guys ass ever since he threw her a bone.

At least in Murds case, shes not playing with nice with someone who made song parodies of her deceased son.

Cas really is a spineless sack of shit. I used to feel bad for her. Now shes just the poster woman of desperate for validation.

YOU can rip Murd for being pathetic or crazy all day. Cascur tho? Holy hypocrisy, batman lol.

The oldest Pickmeshia I've ever seen lol.

That's the problem with flame boards, the posters on them have too much history. Old grievances are the most active threads on these boards.

I will say that I have no problem with caskur. We often do not agree, but that is the reason why these boardz exist. At least in theory, that's why they exist.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"Is Murdock that frickin desperate to keep her forum alive that she makes Martini a mod. That is fucked up.

It's embarrassing...

Martini slammed Cas here for years using her....family tragedy as ammunition. Basically using her deceased son to flame her on the internet.

He called her a dog, pig, for years. Until the day I started fisting his mangina all over the internet..   than he decided to be nice to her because she hates ME.

At least in Murds case, shes not playing with nice with someone who made song parodies of her deceased son.

Cas really is a spineless sack of shit. I used to feel bad for her. Now shes just the poster woman of desperate for validation.

YOU can rip Murd for being pathetic or crazy all day. Cascur tho? Holy hypocrisy, batman lol.

That's the problem with flame boards, the posters on them have too much history. Old grievances are the most active threads on these boards.

I will say that I have no problem with caskur. We often do not agree, but that is the reason why these boardz exist. At least in theory, that's why they exist.

The real problem is many dont know how to be creative & funny with their flames

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

It's embarrassing...

I've noticed that.

caskur

It's embarrassing...

If you listen to dummy to get your flame history, that will be your big mistake... She left the groups for some years (possibly 3)... life evolves when people disappear for years. Other people grew and some grew up.

It is a concept that escapes her because she continually repeats the same bad patterns herself...

Her husband has now joined the boards to keep an eye on the treacherous no hoper!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I have no problem with Dove either. We have different posting interests, but that is totally cool. Diversity is good.

Biggie Smiles

It's embarrassing...

I've noticed that.

I'm sure you have. 3 recent examples with so called "icons" in that game proved to be nothing more than wet farts when called to task.

Over a year of talking shit from the safety of a now defunct shithole of an irrelevant board and when I finally decide to drop some shit on they lame asses they suddenly become above it all, the game don't matter or I get thirty thousand word essays to tell me how irrelevant I am to them. Sorry you transgendered princess pinocchios, no fucking sale here. If I were irrelevant your ghastly looking ass wouldn't be talking about me like you was wondering if I was your biological father or not creeper.

Fucking posers. Clout chasers in pursuit of an e-rep no one gave the first fuck about to begin with. Guess because I don't have any embarrassing details about my personal life to exploit or young children to chop in questionable circumstances they left with nothing but their halfcocks in their hands.

But mark this post tho. When they little circle jerk of brotherly homosexuality comes back online they'll be having a whole lot to say about me from behind the safety of their 12" class windows. You can bank on it.

caskur

And you, a serial married trollop willingly went off to have sex with him on a dirty sheetless mattress.

If that wasn't a warning sign he wasn't any good, what is?

Like I said... you're a 5 ft dumbo.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

And you, a serial married trollop willingly went off to have sex with him on a dirty sheetless mattress.

But why you so emotionally invested in who she has or has not fucked? It's not like anyone she's fucked would so much as penetrate you with a full size punching bag catapulted at your sharlacc pit from half a mile away anyway.

So why not stick to posting about pigeons & rabbits that you photograph before you later boil them in your cauldron along with dog limbs and skunk brains you neck flapping witch.

Dove

It's embarrassing...

Exactly.

So much actual hostility and projection.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

And exactly what does that have to do with you where you are so personally fucking offend and vapid towards ME while sucking up to and defending an abusive fucking manbitch who has used your son to degrade you for years?

I just have no sympathy or respect for you at all.

When I realized what a peice of pathological crap this guy was I discarded him and he went off the deep end.

Him calling my job was bad. But the shit he did towards you was way fucking worse.  

You never catch me being so spineless and pathetic that I would suck up to and defend a guy who does the shit he does.

Its pathetic, Cascur. You can have whatever useless opinion you want on what you think my love life is like but I cannot take you the least bit seriously after your grotesque and hypocritical conduct.

Clearly your self esteem and sense of judgement is fucked.

Biggie Smiles

It's embarrassing...

Exactly.

Upon further reflection. While I was taking a shit earlier. It actually dawned on me. They don't have the intellectual stamina needed to engage in a sustained battle of wit. Especially when they don't have a merry band of devolved elves to cheer on their cellophane ego for producing depraved & unfunny chops of children, homosexual acts with gender freakshows and family tragedies. You see here, in this new community, unlike shitholes like Gall stall, they have to earn recognition from their audience rather than glide by via the copious amounts of K-Y jelly leaking out their assholes after some good wholesome "boy time" in their secret reg rooms.

Icons. Pffft. As if.

Dove

It's embarrassing...

Exactly.

Upon further reflection. While I was taking a shit earlier. It actually dawned on me. They don't have the intellectual stamina needed to engage in a sustained battle of wit. Especially when they don't have a merry band of devolved elves to cheer on their cellophane ego for producing depraved & unfunny chops of children, homosexual acts with gender freakshows and family tragedies. You see here, in this new community, unlike shitholes like Gall stall, they have to earn recognition from their audience rather than glide by via the copious amounts of K-Y jelly leaking out their assholes after some good wholesome "boy time" in their secret reg rooms.

Icons. Pffft. As if.

Boom.

They are pathetic, simpering, pandering cowards who lack wit, intelligence and humor.

Anonymous

It's embarrassing...

Exactly.

Icons. Pffft. As if.

Who are we talking about here. I know that Sum Cunt fella is one of them. Who else?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"

It's embarrassing...

Exactly.

Icons. Pffft. As if.

Who are we talking about here. I know that Sum Cunt fella is one of them. Who else?

Spazzsquash & Mongotini

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

It's embarrassing...

Exactly.

Icons. Pffft. As if.

Spazzsquash & Mongotini

KM, ya, he is a given. But, sasquatch is a good poster.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview