Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

MitM- Dovey needs a job, KM mod MMP edition

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2020, 09:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dove"You can call me dumb the day I'm laying to down to get tea bagged by the tiny musty testis of a low life fucking abuser

This fucktard goes and has to face consequences for being a shit bag and your lips are welded to the fuckers ass, making excuses.

I swear this blimp ass bitch has got her mouth grafted to this nigga colon so tight it looks like his ass is blowing up a balloon.

God damn it's shameless already.

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"You can call me dumb.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I'll think of a better term for you.....

Ummmm, I know,  thicker than rhino shit.

That's better!

:JC_howdy:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

There's a Photoshop contest happening soon at MMP Caskur.

Your chopping skills would be more then welcome.

Rumor has it a great chopper from the past will be posting a couple chops.

Rumor also has it the winner will see the anticipated "Bonesaw- Superstar" film during the sneak peek before everyone else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"There's a Photoshop contest happening soon at MMP Caskur.

Your chopping skills would be more then welcome.

Rumor has it a great chopper from the past will be posting a couple chops.

Rumor also has it the winner will see the anticipated "Bonesaw- Superstar" film during the sneak peek before everyone else.

Sea Monkey will be the great chopper and saviour of MMP.

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"
This fucktard goes and has to face consequences for being a shit bag and your lips are welded to the fuckers ass, making excuses.

You need to face the consequences of committing adultery. And for the theft of his device.

You are no better than him... and in case you don't realize that.... look harder in the mirror... and while you're there, you might want to squish those blackheads on your checks.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Dove"You can call me dumb the day I'm laying to down to get tea bagged by the tiny musty testis of a low life fucking abuser

I swear this blimp ass bitch has got her mouth grafted to this nigga colon so tight it looks like his ass is blowing up a balloon.

God damn it's shameless already.

Now shes quoting half sentences to double down in her bullshit.

I'll tolerate some fucked up shit on these forums fir fun but that whole Cascur situation is just too fucking much.

Some of these people are just dark, disturbed narcissists.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"

You need to face the consequences of committing adultery.

And you need to face the consequences of a double barrel shot gun pointed directly at your snout you fucking Hutt looking behemoth

Dove

You need to face the consequences of committing adultery. And for the theft of his device.

Oh and the state of MY marriage is your fucking business?

Go tell KillBilly the woman who begs strange men off the internet to have phone sex behind her husbands back wants to take me to task for "adultry".

I got my business, lady. You need to go figure out why YOU hate yourself so much that you jump in to defend a known, established abuser who stole his ex wife's switch and then tried to force ME to pay for it. I returned it to her btw. Your thief is your fucking latest butt buddy who only stopped slamming you so he could have a tool.

I have zero problem putting this situation on blast so you can have the benefit of seeing how gotdamn dumb you are.

Oh but you "know everything about him" lol.

Pathetic. It's really gross Cascur. You are a legit mental case.  I'm embarrassed FOR you.

caskur

And you need to face the consequences of a double barrel shot gun pointed directly at your snout you fucking Hutt looking behemoth

Yeah... the truth always hurts you bastards...

:laugh3:
- Andy Warhol

Dove

ac_toofunny

I'll never defend this old miserable dumb bitch again. .

caskur

The truth always stings, doesn't it?

I don't think that deserves a murder though.

Pigeon is a hypocrite despising KM's vices when she holds those very same vices...

But to turn around a brag she's a good Christian and goes to church on Sundays only makes me cringe.

:yuk:
- Andy Warhol

caskur

ac_toofunny

Likewise trollop...

ps, I'm not you.... I don't need meatshielders.
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Yeah... the truth always hurts you bastards...

Doesnt hurt me at all, Cascur.

I have everything documented with that damn Switch including the conversations I had with the actual owner.

I'm honestly just waiting for the right fucking reasons.  Enjoy it while it's cute and funny. because you'll both crying foul when I slam down FACTS.

Just keep playing Colon bag to this peice of shit. You have no self respect at all.

Question, does his ass taste like curtains?

Dove

ac_toofunny

Likewise trollop...

ps, I'm not you.... I don't need meatshielders.

Neither do I, dumb ass.

Poofer does though. And the woman whose sons death he used for years is trying to protect him from the consequences of his shit bag actions.

Afuckingmazing. I have never seen such a display. Its fucking sad.

Serious. No self respect.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview