Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

MitM- Dovey needs a job, KM mod MMP edition

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2020, 09:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RealKM✓"As I have stated, I'm done with this drama.

Tell Murdoch I am not going back to MMP and refuse to rehash this petty bullshit ad nauseum for a community that doesn't give a shit about it.

What could have been a fun rebranding of this community is never going to happen. You guys are still stuck in 2019 while I've moved on into 2020.

My complete objective was to pop murdys forum into a fun environment for laffs and away from all the gossip bullshit. Which is a shame, as I had big ideas in store.

Carry on, children.

Gossip seems to be a draw KM.

Of course it is, I started that trend here and have come to the realization it's petty.

Modding Murdoch's forum was my last hurrah in this community, and my goal was to leave the exact same way I came into these forums, having fun flaming.

Everyone got turned off by all the pi shit. Pi shit runs in cycles in this community.  Alot of ppl here never saw the shit from back in the day so pi shit is the shiny new toy to them.

Oh well, it would have been fun.

And this is my last post. My return lasted three whole days and that's more then enough.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Everyone knows that's not Martini on all these forums, right?

Right? ac_toofunny

Dove

Are we really supposed to believe that OTHER people on the internet (besides Cascur) would start an argument about the Switch while Martini just goes and moves past it all?

Lmao.

"Martinis ex wife would never take credit for something he bought"

Okay.....random guest who is certainly not Martini lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Guest"Does anyone really care?

Absolutely not. Lol.

Anonymous

This whole farce is nothing but a false flag designed to increase post count at various websites.

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I actually took a few min to look at that other forum...are some of you all fucking each other irl?  Wtf? Is this what this drama is about?

The trollop Dovey otherwise known as Pigeon Poop left her family to go have sexual relations with a known forum deadbeat, King Martini extraordinaire.

She also had sexual relations with ThugsLife aka Biggie Smiles aka Joodog but he tossed her aside like a dirty dishrag.

I'm pretty sure Pigeon has plans to copulate with every male that frequents these forums... just sayin'.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"Where do I brag that I'm a "good Christian"?

I'm Calvinist....

You should be shunned and disfellowshipped.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

None of the poasts read like King Martini.

The tear filled goodbye post at MMP was written by somebody with an IQ over 80

I'm calling a fake

Dove

Quote from: "caskur"

I'm Calvinist....

I dont think someone who casts hexes on people and cyber cheated on her husband while actively married needs to be concerning herself with whether or not someones church should "shun them".

The world doesnt have to hate and shun people you dont like because you dont like them. No one over here gives a fuck what you think about a situation you dont know fuck all about.

But sucking up to an abuser and being sanctimonious when you do even sleazier shit is pretty charming.

Maybe work on that log in your eye before fussing over specs.  You are far too disqualified to bleat on about anyone else.

You are a miserable, nasty hag who loves drama attention.  So much that you are willing to allow your own son to be exploited on the internet for years and years and then suck up to the ones who were doing it  

Do you have any idea how fucked up that is?  Or are you just that level sociopath? That has bothered people for YEARS why you would stay in that sort of environment, its NOT normal.  Other people cared more about that than YOU did.

That's some level sociopathy.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dove"

I'm Calvinist....

I dont think someone who casts hexes on people and cyber cheated on her husband while actively married needs to be concerning herself with whether or not someones church should "shun them".

The world doesnt have to hate and shun people you dont like because you dont like them. No one over here gives a fuck what you think about a situation you dont know fuck all about.

But sucking up to an abuser and being sanctimonious when you do even sleazier shit is pretty charming.

Maybe work on that log in your eye before fussing over specs.  You are far too disqualified to bleat on about anyone else.

You are a miserable, nasty hag who loves drama attention.  So much that you are willing to allow your own son to be exploited on the internet for years and years and then suck up to the ones who were doing it  

Do you have any idea how fucked up that is?  Or are you just that level sociopath? That has bothered people for YEARS why you would stay in that sort of environment, its NOT normal.  Other people cared more that than YOU did.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYL7n6UCMAAm40d.jpg">

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Dove"

I'm Calvinist....

Do you have any idea how fucked up that is?  Or are you just that level sociopath? That has bothered people for YEARS why you would stay in that sort of environment, its NOT normal.  Other people cared more that than YOU did.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYL7n6UCMAAm40d.jpg">

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

You crack me up  ac_wub

Seriously this woman ain't right in the head.

I remember when I first saw that shit going down I was HORRIFIED.  It disturbed me to my core. I stood up to the people doing it.

And then, I just wondered why the fuck does this woman  continually spend so much allowing that type of abuse? If I were in those shoes you could not PAY me to come back on.  I never went there and defended her on multiple occasions even when she made me cringe.

Then this bitch turns on me like a rabid dog and starts blasting about MY children on SG, twisting my daughters arrangements to go back forth between me and her father...private fucking shit I told her privately on CO?

Oh hell no. This woman has no fucking decency.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Is Murdock that frickin desperate to keep her forum alive that she makes Martini a mod. That is fucked up.

KM is a mod??

ac_wot

KM was an admin at MMP when we opened... but I sensed mischief and malfeasance and sent him on his way.  He wasn't an active poster at MMP when the PI rapefest kicked off.  I also believe in the punishment should fit the crime.... he has been 86'ed everywhere else.  I'm trying to show him there is a better way to play this game... which was my mission statement when we opened.

come have fun with the trolls @ MMP xoxo  ac_wub

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview