Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

MitM- Dovey needs a job, KM mod MMP edition

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2020, 09:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

The Nintendo Switch was purchased day one of it's release.

To receive a Zelda skin and to start the warranty, you had to register the console in store, which was a ******.

You can look that up online as to who is the actual owner of the console, and it isn't his ex wife.

For such an expensive purchase, somebody would have the receipt to verify this, don't you think? Or that the person he was with when he purchased the console can also verify it as Martini's?

Dove

Already have proof of who owns it.

So, yeah.

Using your credit card to buy games doesnt make yours and doesnt justify threatening her because you didnt get a chance to get your card info out before I sent it back.

Drop it. Before you make this worse for yourself. Pathological liars always do though.

If it's yours, you could have pressed charges. Funny that! Lol.

All the games that were being played with bullshit I made damn sure from every angle what I was dealing with. Dont get over confident. Cuz I'll post the shit and laugh.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dove"
This fucktard goes and has to face consequences for being a shit bag and your lips are welded to the fuckers ass, making excuses.

You need to face the consequences of committing adultery.

And you need to face the consequences of a double barrel shot gun pointed directly at your snout you fucking Hutt looking behemoth

:laugh3:

The truth always stings, doesn't it?

I don't think that deserves a murder though.

Pigeon is a hypocrite despising KM's vices when she holds those very same vices...

But to turn around a brag she's a good Christian and goes to church on Sundays only makes me cringe.

:yuk:
. You need to cringe and then fall back into the mouth of a wood chipper with your captain Lou Albino looking ass

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Already have proof of who owns it.

So, yeah.

Using your credit card to buy games doesnt make yours and doesnt justify threatening her because you didnt get a chance to get your card info out before I sent it back.

Drop it. Before you make this worse for yourself. Pathological liars always do though.

All the games that were being played with bullshit I made damn sure from every angle what I was dealing with. Dont get over confident. Cuz I'll post the shit and laugh.

And if it was hers, she could have pressed charges on Martini. Dumbass

Martini's ex has never taken credit for anything he has ever purchased for his kids. Not once.

You, are lying.  ac_lmfao

Or would you like me to get Martini off his stream and post up the receipt?

Or post up a screenshot of the registration screen on Nintendo online?

Dove

Where do I brag that I'm a "good Christian"?

I'm Calvinist....we dont believe good people exist. Lol.

Cascur is a mental case.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"

So, yeah.

Martini's ex has never taken credit for anything he has ever purchased for his kids. Not once.

Is Martini live streaming himself running away from MMP with his avatar tucked under his arm?

Dove

Quote from: "Guest"

So, yeah.

1. She didnt know until I contacted her that it was gone. She asked her son, he told her Martini borrowed it to play tetris.  They had no clue he brought it to MI and pawned it.

I have all those messages.

2. Well okay. Fact is, SHE owns it. I have proof of this.

3. Nope.  Why the fuck would I lie about this? I had to come out of my OWN pocket to send it to her.

4. YOU are Martini. And there is no credibility in any bullshit you posts. I have the serial number to that motherfucker, my receipts and the fucking DOCUMENTED owner so if you feel froggy....I dont wanna see you crying about PI when I slap you with it all.

What you need to do, is get help with this raging narcism that makes psychology unable to move on from shit when you lost whatever bullshit game you trying to play.

Btw, remember when you told me you didnt want it back, not to send it, and then days later threw a fit because your ex was gonna get mad?

I got all those too.

Anonymous

1. Of course they didn't. He was expecting it back when YOU said you'd give it back to him. Not a month and a half later

2. Post the proof. Martini can post up the receipt, the registration screen, which clearly states when and where the console was purchased, who is the owner, etc.

The Switch was purchased 56 miles away from where his ex lives. Who are you trying to convince that his ex drove 56 miles at 1am on a weekday to buy a game console?

3. Why? Because you are still looking for sympathy on forums nobody cares about over a situation everyone else has moved on from. You are your own worst enemy and everyone sees it.

4. No, I'm not. Martini has moved on from all this bullshit and here you are cross pollinating every forum with bullshit nobody wants to read. Nobody cares, not even one of the actors from this drama. Why do you?

Anonymous

And if you have the serial number, it can tell you exactly where the console was purchased from.

Let it go. Nobody cares anymore

Berry Sweet

I actually took a few min to look at that other forum...are some of you all fucking each other irl?  Wtf? Is this what this drama is about?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I actually took a few min to look at that other forum...are some of you all fucking each other irl?  Wtf? Is this what this drama is about?

Yes, they are. These forums are key parties.

Anonymous

As I have stated, I'm done with this drama.

Tell Murdoch I am not going back to MMP and refuse to rehash this petty bullshit ad nauseum for a community that doesn't give a shit about it.

What could have been a fun rebranding of this community is never going to happen. You guys are still stuck in 2019 while I've moved on into 2020.

My complete objective was to pop murdys forum into a fun environment for laffs and away from all the gossip bullshit. Which is a shame, as I had big ideas in store.

Carry on, children.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RealKM✓"As I have stated, I'm done with this drama.

Tell Murdoch I am not going back to MMP and refuse to rehash this petty bullshit ad nauseum for a community that doesn't give a shit about it.

What could have been a fun rebranding of this community is never going to happen. You guys are still stuck in 2019 while I've moved on into 2020.

My complete objective was to pop murdys forum into a fun environment for laffs and away from all the gossip bullshit. Which is a shame, as I had big ideas in store.

Carry on, children.

Gossip seems to be a draw KM.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview