Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

MitM- Dovey needs a job, KM mod MMP edition

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2020, 09:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Herman"Is Murdock that frickin desperate to keep her forum alive that she makes Martini a mod. That is fucked up.

They are all seriously fucked in the head.

It's embarrassing...

for them.  :001_rolleyes:

Look up the word pathetic and you'll see a pic of Murd's white mug.

Martini slammed Cas here for years using her....family tragedy as ammunition. Basically using her deceased son to flame her on the internet.

He called her a dog, pig, for years. Until the day I started fisting his mangina all over the internet..   than he decided to be nice to her because she hates ME.

Shes been sucking farts outta this guys ass ever since he threw her a bone.

At least in Murds case, shes not playing with nice with someone who made song parodies of her deceased son.

Cas really is a spineless sack of shit. I used to feel bad for her. Now shes just the poster woman of desperate for validation.

YOU can rip Murd for being pathetic or crazy all day. Cascur tho? Holy hypocrisy, batman lol.

The oldest Pickmeshia I've ever seen lol.

That's the problem with flame boards, the posters on them have too much history. Old grievances are the most active threads on these boards.

I will say that I have no problem with caskur. We often do not agree, but that is the reason why these boardz exist. At least in theory, that's why they exist.

The real problem is many dont know how to be creative & funny with their flames

Exactly.

So much actual hostility and projection.

Upon further reflection. While I was taking a shit earlier. It actually dawned on me. They don't have the intellectual stamina needed to engage in a sustained battle of wit. Especially when they don't have a merry band of devolved elves to cheer on their cellophane ego for producing depraved & unfunny chops of children, homosexual acts with gender freakshows and family tragedies. You see here, in this new community, unlike shitholes like Gall stall, they have to earn recognition from their audience rather than glide by via the copious amounts of K-Y jelly leaking out their assholes after some good wholesome "boy time" in their secret reg rooms.

Icons. Pffft. As if.

Who are we talking about here. I know that Sum Cunt fella is one of them. Who else?

Spazzsquash & Mongotini

But, sasquatch is a good poster.

Ya, when he's not trying to reinvent his own soiled history. He should stick to promoting conservative politics. It's his one saving grace.

Dove

Quote from: "Herman"Is Murdock that frickin desperate to keep her forum alive that she makes Martini a mod. That is fucked up.

It's embarrassing...

Martini slammed Cas here for years using her....family tragedy as ammunition. Basically using her deceased son to flame her on the internet.

He called her a dog, pig, for years. Until the day I started fisting his mangina all over the internet..   than he decided to be nice to her because she hates ME.

At least in Murds case, shes not playing with nice with someone who made song parodies of her deceased son.

Cas really is a spineless sack of shit. I used to feel bad for her. Now shes just the poster woman of desperate for validation.

YOU can rip Murd for being pathetic or crazy all day. Cascur tho? Holy hypocrisy, batman lol.

That's the problem with flame boards, the posters on them have too much history. Old grievances are the most active threads on these boards.

I will say that I have no problem with caskur. We often do not agree, but that is the reason why these boardz exist. At least in theory, that's why they exist.

If you listen to dummy to get your flame history, that will be your big mistake... She left the groups for some years (possibly 3)... life evolves when people disappear for years. Other people grew and some grew up.

It is a concept that escapes her because she continually repeats the same bad patterns herself...

Her husband has now joined the boards to keep an eye on the treacherous no hoper!~

Just last July he was telling everyone that your deceased son was really your nephew and your husband had been sexually abusing him.

He was slamming you until I started roasting him and he needed  flying monkeys.

You are more than happy to defend an abuser.  Trying to shield the little prick from a fight HE brought on himself with shit bag actions.

Shit self esteem and shit judgement. Again, any respect or sympathy I had you, is out the window.  You are the biggest hypocrite I have seen.

I'm not saying a thing that isnt known by pretty much everyone.

You'll show your own ass, no one has to listen to me. I'm talking to YOU.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

And you, a serial married trollop willingly went off to have sex with him on a dirty sheetless mattress.

If that wasn't a warning sign he wasn't any good, what is?

Like I said... you're a 5 ft dumbo.

But why you so emotionally invested in who she has or has not fucked? It's not like anyone she's fucked would so much as penetrate you with a full size punching bag catapulted at your sharlacc pit from half a mile away anyway.

So why not stick to posting about pigeons & rabbits that you photograph before you later boil them in your cauldron along with dog limbs and skunk brains you neck flapping witch.

Why don't you do the right thing by this forum and stick your comment up you interfering arse.

You're nothing but Pigeon's meatshielder. A sign she is weak and in need of e-support.

I laughed when I heard they were getting together... I guess you could call laughing an emotion. :laugh3:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Just last July he was telling everyone that your deceased son was really your nephew and your husband had been sexually abusing him.

The first time I have seen this is off YOUR text.

You're a nutter, plain and simple.

I expect to see you and some of your brood on Dr Phil one day. No doubt in my mind at all.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

And you, a serial married trollop willingly went off to have sex with him on a dirty sheetless mattress.

But why you so emotionally invested in who she has or has not fucked? It's not like anyone she's fucked would so much as penetrate you with a full size punching bag catapulted at your sharlacc pit from half a mile away anyway.

So why not stick to posting about pigeons & rabbits that you photograph before you later boil them in your cauldron along with dog limbs and skunk brains you neck flapping witch.

Why don't you do the right thing by forum and stick your comment up you interfering arse.

You're nothing but Pigeon's meatshielder. A sign she is weak and in need of e-support.

I laughed when I heard they were getting together... I guess you could call laughing an emotion. :laugh3:

Why don't you do the planet a favor and impale yourself on a sparking lamppost with a metal rake plunged into your forehead during the next lighting storm you foul breath monstrosity.

caskur

It's embarrassing...

The real problem is many dont know how to be creative & funny with their flames

Exactly.

So much actual hostility and projection.

Upon further reflection. While I was taking a shit earlier. It actually dawned on me. They don't have the intellectual stamina needed to engage in a sustained battle of wit. Especially when they don't have a merry band of devolved elves to cheer on their cellophane ego for producing depraved & unfunny chops of children, homosexual acts with gender freakshows and family tragedies. You see here, in this new community, unlike shitholes like Gall stall, they have to earn recognition from their audience rather than glide by via the copious amounts of K-Y jelly leaking out their assholes after some good wholesome "boy time" in their secret reg rooms.

Icons. Pffft. As if.

Who are we talking about here. I know that Sum Cunt fella is one of them. Who else?

Spazzsquash & Mongotini

KM, ya, he is a given. But, sasquatch is a good poster.

Danny is a good poster and a better than average competitor in flame comps.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Why don't you do the right thing by forum and stick your comment up you interfering arse.

Why don't you do the planet a favor and impale yourself on a sparking lamppost with a metal rake plunged into your forehead during the next lighting storm you foul breath monstrosity.

Shut it pipsqueak... at least I'm not dumb enough to lose half a million in a divorce.... damn dipshit!~
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Shut it pipsqueak... at least I'm not dumb enough to lose half a million in a divorce.... damn dipshit!~

You don't have half a million to begin with unless we're talking about the green snot lurking all around your nasty snatch.

Dove

The first time I have seen this is off YOUR text.

You're a nutter, plain and simple.

I expect to see you and some of your brood on Dr Phil one day. No doubt in my mind at all.

Well I'm certaintly not the only one he told this too, and again there you go, pandering to an abusive pathological fuckwit that has repeatedly weaponized your sons death and degraded you up until the day he needed to buddy up with someone who hated me.

So go ahead, you spineless old Pickmesha.  Go ahead and pretend you more offended by my marital separation than my husband I are.....while defending and pandering to an actual abusive loser who uses people like your own son. Obituaries. Good lort. And you brag that you knew "everything" about him. Smdh.  

Cascur be like "Oh yes poofy you've grown so much in two months, years of using my son as fodder is totally forgiven....fuck that obvious bitch Dovey"  

Puhlease. You are a sad sack of manipulating, back stabbing shit. That's why you eager for that manbirches approval.

I dont wanna see you bitchin when he runs outta use for you and starts bragging about his YouTube flame of your son again.

No way would I ever associate with a shitbag who used my deceased child as a weapon.

Birds of a feather, though.

Normally I'm on the other side of screen laughing at you people. But im legit disgusted by you.

Biggie Smiles

When she talked about pering in her panties my stomach went all exorcist n shit

caskur

Oh boy... this is why they too got together... Dumb attracted Dumber.

Keep your degenerate thoughts off my snatch little guy.

You couldn't even dream of the life-style I have... put it this way, there are no cockroaches in my bathrooms...

G'day.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

You couldn't even dream of the life-style I have...

G'day.

Yeah, living under a giant leaf in a swamp & turning wandering children into pillars of limestone is not a life I've given much thought to

Got me there.

Dove

You can call me dumb the day I'm laying to down to get tea bagged by the tiny musty testis of a low life fucking abuser who used my family as a weapon with my fucking mouth open like you are.

This fucktard goes and has to face consequences for being a shit bag and your lips are welded to the fuckers ass, making excuses.

For someone who used your deceased son as fodder.

Fucking shit Cascur. I'm done outta sympathy for your fucking ass and im gonna say this once, I really question the truth of any of your sob story at this point.

You could not PAY to even be willing to post around someone who treated me the way this fucker has used that.

You guys are always with all the excuses though.

caskur

Pssst... I'll let you in on a little secret.... there are no swamps where I live and I'd give my eye teeth to live underneath a giant leaf at a swamp. My god, the bird pictures would be endless...
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Well your lifestyle clearly hasnt made you a better person so I dont see why Joo and I should be impressed.

I'll keep my simple life and steel spine, thank you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview