Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Serious question here

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 27, 2020, 12:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

I just fired up a proxy and took a look at this new iteration of FailureTruth.com and to be honest I was quite shocked at the newest thread authored by the village idiot.

Can someone tell me why King Mumbling Moron is asking a room full of men to "take their pants off and relax" ?

Is this the new big thing in Flamingfagtown?

Taking off your pants to relax while KY-martini slips your cock into his mouth as you're conversating with the next dude?

what a fucking joke. No wonder he's running from the call out here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"I just fired up a proxy and took a look at this new iteration of FailureTruth.com and to be honest I was quite shocked at the newest thread authored by the village idiot.

Can someone tell me why King Mumbling Moron is asking a room full of men to "take their pants off and relax" ?

Taking off your pants to relax while KY-martini slips your cock into his mouth as you're conversating with the next dude?

flametruth you say. I will pass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"I just fired up a proxy and took a look at this new iteration of FailureTruth.com and to be honest I was quite shocked at the newest thread authored by the village idiot.

ac_wot

Biggie Smiles

lamo@ "take your pants off and relax guys"

he should have just came right out and started a thread asking all the guys if they'd be interested in buggering him silly in the back of a rape van while he wears their underwear on his head.

what a tool

Anonymous

Old Joe and Aryan would like that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"

Oh hell yeah. Wait till aryan sees that. His eyes will inflate to like 25 times their normal size and begin salivating like a rabid hyena

Remember those cartoons where the coyotes eyes would pop into what looked like telescopes coming out of his eye sockets? That's how aryan will react to the thought of "relaxing with his pants off" in a room full of men.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

Oh hell yeah. Wait till aryan sees that. His eyes will inflate to like 25 times their normal size and begin salivating like a rabid hyena

Remember those cartoons where the coyotes eyes would pop into what looked like telescopes coming out of his eye sockets? That's how aryan will react to the thought of "relaxing with his pants off" in a room full of men.

Especially if KM posts a picture of himself in a uniform with jackboots.

Dove

This is why he says we are not "flamers".

There two definitions to "flamer"

flamer

Noun

(plural flamers)

(colloquial, often pejorative) A very flamboyant ("flaming"), effeminate gay male.

(computing, slang) One who flames, or posts vitriolic criticism.

Our silly mistake? We have been using the second and posting vitriolic critism.

So of course you and I are not flamers.

It all makes sense now.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dove"KY Martini  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

lol... I'm saying tho.

What grown man tells other men to come on in, take their pants off and relax?  :crazy:

KY-martini be like "hey guys, come on in and take your pants off while freshen up and lube my ass crack"

wtf ?

And this fucking spazz is saying he's a radio talk show host now? What station? LGBTs .1 FM?

Anonymous

It can be good when kids have an active imagination. For an unemployed 47 year old man in debt up to his eyeballs it is disturbing.

Biggie Smiles

Hey DJ SpermSplash make that fucking faggot KY-martini some background music for an experience where a bunch of grown ass men sit around discussing video games with their pants off.

Anonymous

If gays are there, so is Jo Ho Mo.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Hey DJ SpermSplash make that fucking faggot KY-martini some background music for an experience where a bunch of grown ass men sit around discussing video games with their pants off.

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  

Omg this was hilarious.  ac_lmfao

I'm fucking dying  ac_lmfao

Dove

I was gonna post something funny and now I cannot even think  ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview