Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles":roll:

I'd fucking humiliate this clown for a third time if he ever showed up for a match here.

Maybe if you take your pants off and relax he will show up in your bushes.

Asking for bus fair  ac_toofunny

I'd be stunned if I were invited to a party at some random dude's house and he told me to take my pants off and relax

wtf?

I swear to God I'd knock out all his fronts right then and there.

Taking my shoes and my hat off is as far as I'm going homie.

Fucking fruit cake

I remembered the last time I invited you to come in and take your pants off and relax.

I came so hard my thighs trembled for hours. I struggled cooking dinner.

*sigh*

I guess you cant win the lotto twice. Maybe I was just missing a dick?

I remember you falling off the bed once and curling up into a fetal position shaking like them people from scanners

Good times  ac_razz

Remember when you ate me out and the water park and I squirted and then we laughed really hard because you made me squirt at a water park so it was like a water park on your face too.....and then we ordered quesidias and laughed about what a retard Poofer is that we actually created a Poofer code video and he was putting homosexual messages in his posts?

I'm glad he is coming out now.

I remember that. The squirting part mostly. That was very enjoyable

And yes poofer a.k.a king mirthy did post some rather homoerotic stuff at the time which was always a bit odd. He was just never as open and honest about his homosexuality until now.

There was always the name "Poofer" tho. I mean, just look at the first definition for the word "Poofer" in the urban dictionary

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poofer">https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poofer

joo -- YOu fucking faggot I ain't taking my pants off anywhere around you.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles":roll:

I'd fucking humiliate this clown for a third time if he ever showed up for a match here.

Maybe if you take your pants off and relax he will show up in your bushes.

Asking for bus fair  ac_toofunny

I'd be stunned if I were invited to a party at some random dude's house and he told me to take my pants off and relax

wtf?

I swear to God I'd knock out all his fronts right then and there.

Taking my shoes and my hat off is as far as I'm going homie.

Fucking fruit cake

I remembered the last time I invited you to come in and take your pants off and relax.

I came so hard my thighs trembled for hours. I struggled cooking dinner.

*sigh*

I guess you cant win the lotto twice. Maybe I was just missing a dick?

I remember you falling off the bed once and curling up into a fetal position shaking like them people from scanners

Good times  ac_razz

Remember when you ate me out and the water park and I squirted and then we laughed really hard because you made me squirt at a water park so it was like a water park on your face too.....and then we ordered quesidias and laughed about what a retard Poofer is that we actually created a Poofer code video and he was putting homosexual messages in his posts?

I'm glad he is coming out now.

I remember that. The squirting part mostly. That was very enjoyable

And yes poofer a.k.a king mirthy did post some rather homoerotic stuff at the time which was always a bit odd. He was just never as open and honest about his homosexuality until now.

There was always the name "Poofer" tho. I mean, just look at the first definition for the word "Poofer" in the urban dictionary

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poofer">https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poofer

joo -- YOu fucking faggot I ain't taking my pants off anywhere around you.

I kinda forgot who Poofer was for a few minutes because I was busy remembering our date nights and how your face used to shimmer in the candle light after I spent a few hours glazing it like a doughnut.  Gotdamn you were the master.

Poofwuh?  

I think KY Moidtini is jealous of me because when I ask you to take your pants off relax, you'll do it.   :roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"How fucking high do you have to be to say something like that?

High enough to be honest  ac_toofunny

I'm not high as a kite, but I'll be honest *meow* he never has lube when he makes me pretend my name is Sabrina *meow*

Biggie Smiles

I kinda forgot who Poofer was for a few minutes because I was busy remembering our date nights and how your face used to shimmer in the candle light after I spent a few hours glazing it like a doughnut.  Gotdamn you were the master.

Poofwuh?  

I think KY Moidtini is jealous of me because when I ask you to take your pants off relax, you'll do it.   :roll:

Shit, you ain't gotta tell me twice ma ... but when my pants come off there won't be no relaxing. And I put my mouth in it to win it so pack a lunch. or several  ac_dance

Anonymous

I'm with Big here... "take your pants off and relax" is a line for a woman about to go Linda Lovelace on a nikka...

Having his gag reflux removed when they surgically restore his rectum would be money well spent.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Murdock"I'm with Big here... "take your pants off and relax" is a line for a woman about to go Linda Lovelace on a nikka...

Having his gag reflux removed when they surgically restore his rectum would be money well spent.

That nigga KY-martini? He deepthroats sleeping bags. With people in em.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"I'm with Big here... "take your pants off and relax" is a line for a woman about to go Linda Lovelace on a nikka...

How ya doing kid?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

How ya doing kid?

I'm doing good.  I lost a family member recently and I've been offline dealing with all that... Hope all is well with you  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"

How ya doing kid?

I'm doing good.  I lost a family member recently and I've been offline dealing with all that... Hope all is well with you  ac_smile

Sorry to hear that. Always tough losing a family member.

I aint too bad for an old fart. Soon be spring and that puts a spring in old Herman's step.

Anonymous

How ya doing kid?

I aint too bad for an old fart. Soon be spring and that puts a spring in old Herman's step.

Good to hear  ac_drinks

I love all the seasons actually... but summer is my favorite because I'm a beach dweller.

Anonymous

Could someone please inform Kevin that we are revoking his bus pass due to unpaid child support?

thank you

Anonymous

How ya doing kid?

Good to hear  ac_drinks

I love all the seasons actually... but summer is my favorite because I'm a beach dweller.

I like the water too, but we don't have too many beaches in Saskatchewan.

Anonymous

How ya doing kid?

Good to hear  ac_drinks

I love summer too..

I used to walk my dog when I had one, roller blading, cycling, and my garden.

Anonymous

"Squirting" is nothing but piss. We debunked that myth in season 2 of Mythbusters.

Anonymous

Poofwuh?  

Shit, you ain't gotta tell me twice ma ... but when my pants come off there won't be no relaxing. And I put my mouth in it to win it so pack a lunch. or several  ac_dance

I barely had to tell you once lol you had my pussy trained like Pavlon, when you walked in the door and said "20 minutes" my panties dropped.

Remember that time I came so hard in your mouth that I passed out and you thought I died?

That was a good day.

It was nice washing my hands with soap in your bathroom.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview