Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Evil Lazy Parasitical Brits

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2020, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Laziest, ugliest pieces of shit on the planet. Almost all of the world's problems can be traced back to that shitty little pirate island.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oswald Mosley"Laziest, ugliest pieces of shit on the planet. Almost all of the world's problems can be traced back to that shitty little pirate island.

">

Hi Shen Li. I aint no apologist for West European colonialism, but look at Singapore and Hong Kong today. The Brits can't take all the credit, but they contributed to the success of those two dynamos.

Anonymous

Some posters are so easy to spot in Guest Posting, and Shen is definitely one of them.

Anonymous

The British Empire comprised the territories ruled or administered by the United Kingdom. It originated with the overseas possessions and trading posts established by England between the late 16th and early 18th centuries.

A less often mentioned aspect is the large Jewish influence. Jews had been admitted back by Oliver Cromwell in 1656 after having been expelled in 1290 (in one of the many Jewish expulsions).

Jews gained a large economic influence. In the years before World War I, despite comprising less than three tenths of 1% of the population, Jews constituted over 20% of non-landed British millionaires. All of these belonged to the "Cousinhood" which was an ethnic network of about twenty closely inter-related and mutually supportive Jewish families. The wealth was derived from the fields of "banking, finance, the stock markets and bullion trading".

The Jewish political influence has been argued to have been used to support a variety of pro-Jewish activities such as placing Jews from the Cousinhood in many of the most significant administrative positions in the Empire, financial manipulations and scandals, support for the Second Boer War (highly beneficial to Jewish mining operations in South Africa), support for the Ottoman Empire (while it was persecuting Christians but was friendly to Jews), and using exaggerated pogrom propaganda and economic funding in order to support a large Jewish migration to and rising Jewish influence in the United States.

Anonymous

The Chinese Communist Party came to power in China in 1949 after a long and bloody civil war between communists and nationalists. There is a general consensus among historians that after Mao Zedong seized power, his policies and political purges directly or indirectly caused the deaths of tens of millions of people.Based on the Soviets' experience, Mao considered violence to be necessary in order to achieve an ideal society that would be derived from Marxism and as a result he planned and executed violence on a grand scale.

:pop:

caskur

Quote from: "Oswald Mosley"Laziest, ugliest pieces of shit on the planet. Almost all of the world's problems can be traced back to that shitty little pirate island.

">

I have to agree.

I've been watching the true story of the Princess of York who married Henry the 7 th.

Killing children was a big sport in those days. You pick up plenty of historical facts watching those kinds of shows and I am talking about "The White Princess".

Cultures that mistreat children don't deserve a life in my opinion.

Now having said that... whities have the biggest bombs so when they are ready to, they'll drop them on your bobble heads.... never forget that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Much of what we see wrong happening today, is essentially payback for British colonialism...  Open borders, mass immigration, the destruction of White Western nations/culture and their people, is rooted in this...  "You Brits colonized us, now we colonize you!"  That's essentially the mentality now.  The UN, the EU, and all White Western nations now actually, and going to pay the price for what happened hundreds of years ago.

The year 1945 was our last chance to stop this, and as bad as it sounds (I'll be now labelled a racist and a Nazi), Hitler was not wrong in many of his ideals.

caskur

Hitler was an Aries...

Aries are shit.

Now if he was a Capricorn, things would have been done right.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Whites are targeted and vilified by the inferior races because of jealousy, fear and contempt. They know deep down that they are cockroaches in comparison and lashing out is their only weapon.

The ice is getting extremely thin for the Jew. History always repeats itself and one day in the not so distant future they will find themselves at the mercy of the people they have been persecuting. When that day comes, the imaginary gas chambers will seem like paradise in comparison to the fate which awaits them.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1495820327745.png">

Anonymous

Of course the Jews are behind everything

https://i.redd.it/plm2fnpesf1y.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li is a fat bitch"The Chinese Communist Party came to power in China in 1949 after a long and bloody civil war between communists and nationalists. There is a general consensus among historians that after Mao Zedong seized power, his policies and political purges directly or indirectly caused the deaths of tens of millions of people.Based on the Soviets' experience, Mao considered violence to be necessary in order to achieve an ideal society that would be derived from Marxism and as a result he planned and executed violence on a grand scale.

:pop:

Shen Li lost relatives during the cultural revolution.

Anonymous

Looks to me as though she needs to look closer to home if she's going to complain about oppressive regimes.

The British Empire caused nowhere the amount of death and suffering that Communism has.

Anonymous

Scouse is too stupid to figure out that communist dictators like Mao, and Ho Chi Minh and the Kim dynasty are the result of Western/Japanese imperialism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse is too stupid to figure out that communist dictators like Mao, and Ho Chi Minh and the Kim dynasty are the result of Western/Japanese imperialism.

None of them would have come to power if it had not been for colonialism.

Anonymous

She Li's thighs look like 35 pounds of yellow cottage cheese.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview