Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Evil Lazy Parasitical Brits

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2020, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse is too stupid to figure out that communist dictators like Mao, and Ho Chi Minh and the Kim dynasty are the result of Western/Japanese imperialism.

Silly Scouse presents himself as a mere cartoon character

stupidly worshiping a grossly failed idiot

which is why I "mainly" leave him alone now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse is too stupid to figure out that communist dictators like Mao, and Ho Chi Minh and the Kim dynasty are the result of Western/Japanese imperialism.

As Shen Li would say, he suffers from Peter Pan syndrome.

Anonymous

Frankly most people have learned to ignore you, your incessant whining about Muslims and Nazis grew tiresome about 5 years ago.

You're an irrelevance CC, more so now than ever. Go and iron your Israeli flag collection or something.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fry My Chicken"She Li's thighs look like 35 pounds of yellow cottage cheese.

She's been watching too much MTV. Only yard apes find fat flabby asses attractive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Frankly most people have learned to ignore you, your incessant whining about Muslims and Nazis grew tiresome about 5 years ago.

You're an irrelevance CC, more so now than ever. Go and iron your Israeli flag collection or something.

A lot, if not all adults on these forums ignore you SCOUSE..

And frankly, I don't know what you are doing posting on them..

These little forums are not Stormfront.

Anonymous

Another irrelevant poster piping up adding their worthless 2 cents...

No offence Fashionista, but your input on these forums has been woeful at best and at worst you've proven yourself to be a vindictive, passive aggressive little shit stirrer.

If you chose to permanently log out from these forums tomorrow I doubt anybody would notice, other than the 3 or 4 halfwits you permanently shield under your skirt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Another irrelevant poster piping up adding their worthless 2 cents...

No offence Fashionista, but your input on these forums has been woeful at best and at worst you've proven yourself to be a vindictive, passive aggressive little shit stirrer.

If you chose to permanently log out from these forums tomorrow I doubt anybody would notice, other than the 3 or 4 halfwits you permanently shield under your skirt.

All of this supposed meanness you experienced from Fash exists only in your disturbed little mind Scouse. Grown men and women are not interested in your paranoid conspiracy theories. They are even less impressed with the playground insults you use to defend them when you get frustrated. That is a fact. You are in denial if you think otherwise.

If Fash was to walk away from forums, that just shows that mainstream people are no longer interested in this medium. What we will be left with are a dozen single middle aged to senior citizen men on the fringes of society. That is when we will know that forums are dead. The incels will have put the final nail in forum coffins.

Anonymous

Japan came later to the colonial game, under the guise of protectors of Asian sovereignty. That was bullshit of course. They were a conquering army looting countries of Asia just like Britain and France did.

Odinson

I´m sure Shen Li would be contempt with her life as some feudal chinese lords concubine..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m sure Shen Li would be contempt with her life as some feudal chinese lords concubine..

You mean you would not want to be a kept man for a Chinese empress? Beats the fuck out of being a eunuch.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´m sure Shen Li would be contempt with her life as some feudal chinese lords concubine..

You mean you would not want to be a kept man for a Chinese empress? Beats the fuck out of being a eunuch.

The options for chinese males..

Chinese empress´s male whore..

A eunuch.

Worked to death building a wall.

Worked to death on a rice paddy.

Worked to death building a palace.

Be decapitated by a chinese lord for no reason at all.

Be one of the 5000 chosen to follow the emperor to the afterlife.

Anonymous

If Fash was to walk away from forums, that just shows that mainstream people are no longer interested in this medium. What we will be left with are a dozen single middle aged to senior citizen men on the fringes of society. That is when we will know that forums are dead. The incels will have put the final nail in forum coffins.

We need to hold on to normal posters like Fash, cc, Azhya, Moonpie and kiebers. They are the yin to the yang of loony involuntary bachelors like Joe, Edward, Scouse, Sea Dunce, and Mel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

We need to hold on to normal posters like Fash, cc, Azhya, Moonpie and kiebers. They are the yin to the yang of loony involuntary bachelors like Joe, Edward, Scouse, Sea Dunce, and Mel.

In your drunken stupor you forget to add the part about how you're a recovering alcoholic and have supposedly been sober for the past 75 years or so and feel worthy of judging everybody else who enjoys a drink.

I bet you're the absolute life and soul of the party at the old folks retirement home, cock jock.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

In your drunken stupor you forget to add the part about how you're a recovering alcoholic and have supposedly been sober for the past 75 years or so and feel worthy of judging everybody else who enjoys a drink.

I bet you're the absolute life and soul of the party at the old folks retirement home, cock jock.

Recovering? I am recovered. But, anybody that uses cocaine regularly is in no position to judge what people have done in the past, but don't do anymore.

Thiel

Quote from: "Oswald Mosley"Laziest, ugliest pieces of shit on the planet. Almost all of the world's problems can be traced back to that shitty little pirate island.

">

What on earth were the British and French thinking. Walking into ancient cultures, planting the Union Jack, stealing their resources and inventions, and getting them hooked on opium. I do not believe in punishing today's generation for the sins of their great grandparents. I am just asking how the Brits, French, Dutch, Belgians, Portuguese and Spaniards could not foresee that being a problem.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview