Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Evil Lazy Parasitical Brits

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2020, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Herman"
If Fash was to walk away from forums, that just shows that mainstream people are no longer interested in this medium. What we will be left with are a dozen single middle aged to senior citizen men on the fringes of society. That is when we will know that forums are dead. The incels will have put the final nail in forum coffins.

We need to hold on to normal posters like Fash, cc, Azhya, Moonpie and kiebers. They are the yin to the yang of loony involuntary bachelors like Joe, Edward, Scouse, Sea Dunce, and Mel.

In your drunken stupor you forget to add the part about how you're a recovering alcoholic and have supposedly been sober for the past 75 years or so and feel worthy of judging everybody else who enjoys a drink.

I bet you're the absolute life and soul of the party at the old folks retirement home, cock jock.

Recovering? I am recovered. But, anybody that uses cocaine regularly is in no position to judge what people have done in the past, but don't do anymore.

I've seen your picture and I've seen Scouse's. You look younger.

I hope you don't have a driving license with that bad eyesight of yours.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "cc"Stormfront has a severe effect on its viewers

ac_biggrin

Scouse is a member of Stormfront? Like for realz.

Jesus, you people don't get around much do you ?

It's a nationalist website, nothing more. Ignore the hysterical Jewish/leftist propaganda about it being the most 'evil' website on the internet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

ac_biggrin

for realz .. it's his bible and home

My source is the Liverpool Lollipop himself .. a real piece of work he is

I do have fun with him ... He's convinced he has deducted that I'm a JooOOoo  .. . and yes, I do "help" him   :sneaky2: make a further fool of himself

Mel is a bad one also - not sure if he's a Stormfronter literally, but the philosophy is identical to the Lollipop .. also thinks I'm one of those bad hombres .. in fact, may have started it and Lollipop jumped on the train to nowhereville

Scouse's mum must be so embarrassed by the way her son turned out.

You should be embarrassed about that shiny chrome dome of yours, Koreanjak.

Anonymous

ac_biggrin

I do have fun with him ... He's convinced he has deducted that I'm a JooOOoo  .. . and yes, I do "help" him   :sneaky2: make a further fool of himself

Mel is a bad one also - not sure if he's a Stormfronter literally, but the philosophy is identical to the Lollipop .. also thinks I'm one of those bad hombres .. in fact, may have started it and Lollipop jumped on the train to nowhereville

Scouse's mum must be so embarrassed by the way her son turned out.

You should be embarrassed about that shiny chrome dome of yours, Koreanjak.

Seoul, isn't bald..

But, he might be a Jew.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse is too stupid to figure out that communist dictators like Mao, and Ho Chi Minh and the Kim dynasty are the result of Western/Japanese imperialism.

Japan came later to the colonial game, under the guise of protectors of Asian sovereignty. That was bullshit of course. They were a conquering army looting countries of Asia just like Britain and France did.

Britain and to a lesser extent France created the entire Middle Eastern mess. At least Asia recovered from British and French colonialism.

I've heard it all now, a god damned Zionist Jew blaming other people for the trouble in the Middle East.  ac_lmfao

Hey genius, do you not think that your Jewish homeland is one of the main problems? Jews are a problem in every country they infest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
If Fash was to walk away from forums, that just shows that mainstream people are no longer interested in this medium. What we will be left with are a dozen single middle aged to senior citizen men on the fringes of society. That is when we will know that forums are dead. The incels will have put the final nail in forum coffins.

We need to hold on to normal posters like Fash, cc, Azhya, Moonpie and kiebers. They are the yin to the yang of loony involuntary bachelors like Joe, Edward, Scouse, Sea Dunce, and Mel.

In your drunken stupor you forget to add the part about how you're a recovering alcoholic and have supposedly been sober for the past 75 years or so and feel worthy of judging everybody else who enjoys a drink.

I bet you're the absolute life and soul of the party at the old folks retirement home, cock jock.

Recovering? I am recovered. But, anybody that uses cocaine regularly is in no position to judge what people have done in the past, but don't do anymore.

I've seen your picture and I've seen Scouse's. You look younger.

I hope you don't have a driving license with that bad eyesight of yours.

I hear you don't have wheels. Is it bad eyesight, broke or both.

Anonymous

ac_biggrin

A few people have remarked on the likelihood of you being Jewish over the years. You constantly complain about Muslims and Nazis, while being sympathetic towards Israel....

It's textbook right wing Jewish behaviour.

cc

Scouse & Mel  are the most total of idiots I have ever encountered.

y'all are old, stale and exceptionally stupid...

Lowlife nazi sympathizers / followers of the failed chief of the Brotherhood of Poofters went out of style many decades ago

Classic  Edsels of the internet
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Scouse & Mel  are the most total of idiots I have ever encountered.

Boring repetitive wingnuts who never grew up. But, I would have to say Scouse is the most pathetic human being I have seen on these forums since Hornung was here.

He still thinks you are Jewish and Shen Li's man is black. What a combination of stupidity and mental illness.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Scouse & Mel  are the most total of idiots I have ever encountered.

Lowlife nazi sympathizers / followers of the failed chief of the Brotherhood of Poofters went out of style many decades ago

And you always get triggered and lash out when someone accuses you of it...

https://demstuermer.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/dr-joseph-goebbels-about-the-jew.jpg?w=376">

Anonymous

Boring repetitive wingnuts who never grew up. But, I would have to say Scouse is the most pathetic human being I have seen on these forums since Hornung was here.

He still thinks you are Jewish and Shen Li's man is black. What a combination of stupidity and mental illness.

^^I love how upset Seoulcuck gets when I'm around.  ac_toofunny

Hey cueball, how many failed hair transplants have you had now? You should have just invested in a toupee.

cc

Calling a spade a spade is not lashing out ... your usual LAME Liverpool Lollipop  line is embarrassing to watch

Quoteconstantly complain about Muslims and Nazis, while being sympathetic towards Israel....

Aw, so that makes Trump a jooOOoo

If you can scrape yourself off the very bottom of the barrel, Please let his family and all Republicans know they are JooOOoos

pathetic wretch
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Look how irate you get at the mere mention of it?

KaP4wned.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Trump doesn't constantly bitch about 'Nazis' like you do....

Anonymous

And you always get triggered and lash out when someone accuses you of it...

You have poor powers of observation SCOUSE..

cc laughs at your paranoia when you call her Jewish.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview