Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Evil Lazy Parasitical Brits

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2020, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

No she gets angry, anyone with a fully functioning brain can see that...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse is too stupid to figure out that communist dictators like Mao, and Ho Chi Minh and the Kim dynasty are the result of Western/Japanese imperialism.

Japan came later to the colonial game, under the guise of protectors of Asian sovereignty. That was bullshit of course. They were a conquering army looting countries of Asia just like Britain and France did.

Britain and to a lesser extent France created the entire Middle Eastern mess. At least Asia recovered from British and French colonialism.

I've heard it all now, a god damned Zionist Jew blaming other people for the trouble in the Middle East.  ac_lmfao

Hey genius, do you not think that your Jewish homeland is one of the main problems? Jews are a problem in every country they infest.

Gaon is absolutely right and I don't think your own country will deny that they had a hand in all the messes from one end of the Middle East to the other..

Britain and France carved up the Middle East....look up the the Sykes-Picot agreement..

Sir Mark Sykes and Francois Georges Picot created borders that "did not correspond to sectarian, tribal or ethnic distinctions on the ground," and failed to allow for future growth of Arab nationalism and secularism.

"Even by the standards of the time, it was a shamelessly self-interested pact," writes British historian James Barr in his book A Line in the Sand.

They repeated many of the same mistakes for selfish reasons with the creation of modern Iraq, invasion of Egypt and the India-Pakistan conflict.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse is too stupid to figure out that communist dictators like Mao, and Ho Chi Minh and the Kim dynasty are the result of Western/Japanese imperialism.

Japan came later to the colonial game, under the guise of protectors of Asian sovereignty. That was bullshit of course. They were a conquering army looting countries of Asia just like Britain and France did.

Britain and to a lesser extent France created the entire Middle Eastern mess. At least Asia recovered from British and French colonialism.

I've heard it all now, a god damned Zionist Jew blaming other people for the trouble in the Middle East.  ac_lmfao

Hey genius, do you not think that your Jewish homeland is one of the main problems? Jews are a problem in every country they infest.

Gaon is absolutely right and I don't think your own country will deny that they had a hand in all the messes from one end of the Middle East to the other..

Britain and France carved up the Middle East....look up the the Sykes-Picot agreement..

Sir Mark Sykes and Francois Georges Picot created borders that "did not correspond to sectarian, tribal or ethnic distinctions on the ground," and failed to allow for future growth of Arab nationalism and secularism.

"Even by the standards of the time, it was a shamelessly self-interested pact," writes British historian James Barr in his book A Line in the Sand.

They repeated many of the same mistakes for selfish reasons with the creation of modern Iraq, invasion of Egypt and the India-Pakistan conflict.

Fash, you are silly. Scouse has never studied history or read a book. He watches videos uploaded by fellow uneducated incels half his age.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"No she gets angry, anyone with a fully functioning brain can see that...

Than you should see neurologist because your brain isn't functioning right..

cc doesn't take you seriously and therefore you don't make her angry, bored perhaps, but not angry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"No she gets angry, anyone with a fully functioning brain can see that...

cc doesn't take you seriously and therefore you don't make her angry, bored perhaps, but not angry.

Sorry I didn't realise that you're a mind reader...

It's hilarious how you constantly shield certain members on here.  :laugh:

CC is a cranky old Jewess and anyone who denies that she gets mad over the Jew accusations is full of shit.

Anonymous

Scouse is on the verge of another one of his tear filled melties.

Anonymous

CC is a cranky old Jewess and anyone who denies that she gets mad over the Jew accusations is full of shit.

You don't have to read minds, but a little common sense helps..

And let's face it every assumption you make is consistently wrong.....cc is Jewish, she is angry, fawning over posters, shielding people, it's all in your mind SCOUSE.

Anonymous

So in your completely impartial opinion, Jews have absolutely nothing to be blamed for in the Middle East?

Unfuckingbelievable. It's the Jewish homeland you delusional fool, of course they are mainly to blame for Israel's actions....

Israel is a Rothschild creation;

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8e/Balfour_declaration_unmarked.jpg/800px-Balfour_declaration_unmarked.jpg">

Anonymous

You don't have to read minds, but a little common sense helps..

And let's face it every assumption you make is consistently wrong.....cc is Jewish, she is angry, fawning over posters, shielding people, it's all in your mind SCOUSE.

No it isn't, I'm just observant and not afraid to tell it like it is.

Anonymous

Fash, you are silly. Scouse has never studied history or read a book. He watches videos uploaded by fellow uneducated incels half his age.

Go iron your toupee, Koreanjak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Mel is a bad one also - not sure if he's a Stormfronter literally, but the philosophy is identical to the Lollipop .. also thinks I'm one of those bad hombres .. in fact, may have started it and Lollipop jumped on the train to nowhereville

I'm not the one that threatens other posters with death, my Jewess princess...   :laugh:

But yes, I am very familiar with Stormfront, as well as many other forums.  No, I do not have a registered handle there.

To assume that I could have had any bearing on the beliefs Scouse adheres to is complete absurdity CC, and you know it.  The fact that you would even suggest that, is the reason why some may call you out on your own beliefs...

Anonymous

Ha I forgot about that, CC's infamous meltdown when you saw her sat outside a cafe with some Arab fella and contemplated going over to say hello.

CC never gets mad or riled though remember, because mama Fash says so!  :roll:

Anonymous

When I ran The Tavern, CC, you posted there very regularly, and I appreciated that.  I treated you as just a regular poster, with respect, no?  I left you alone to post, no?  I didn't once blow your cover.  You were treated as any other decent poster was treated.

So now I'm a Neo-Nazi that has lead poor Scouse into evil Nazi ways, via bad forums and bad Admins?

CC, go easy on the Kosher Whiskey, and try not to knock over your candles whilst drunk...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Ha I forgot about that, CC's infamous meltdown when you saw her sat outside a cafe with some Arab fella and contemplated going over to say hello.

CC never gets mad or riled though remember, because mama Fash says so!  :roll:

That was completely wiped from the database by the next day!   :laugh:

It was one of my finer forum moments, that was!

CC hates me for that, I'm convinced, because I managed to Jimmy her Jules... :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"When I ran The Tavern, CC, you posted there very regularly, and I appreciated that.  I treated you as just a regular poster, with respect, no?  I left you alone to post, no?  I didn't once blow your cover.  You were treated as any other decent poster was treated.

So now I'm a Neo-Nazi that has lead poor Scouse into evil Nazi ways, via bad forums and bad Admins?

CC, go easy on the Kosher Whiskey, and try not to knock over your candles whilst drunk...

CC feels emboldened on here because she knows that Fashionista and co will run to her aid and fight her corner if she gets in a disagreement with someone, so the Jewess can get quite uppity and argumentative at times, especially if she's been hitting the gin...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview