Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Evil Lazy Parasitical Brits

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2020, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Oswald Mosley"Laziest, ugliest pieces of shit on the planet. Almost all of the world's problems can be traced back to that shitty little pirate island.

">

What on earth were the British and French thinking. Walking into ancient cultures, planting the Union Jack, stealing their resources and inventions, and getting them hooked on opium. I do not believe in punishing today's generation for the sins of their great grandparents. I am just asking how the Brits, French, Dutch, Belgians, Portuguese and Spaniards could not foresee that being a problem.
It was really dumb. I will be they wish they could go back in time and stop colonialism.

Anonymous

What on earth were the British and French thinking. Walking into ancient cultures, planting the Union Jack, stealing their resources and inventions, and getting them hooked on opium. I do not believe in punishing today's generation for the sins of their great grandparents. I am just asking how the Brits, French, Dutch, Belgians, Portuguese and Spaniards could not foresee that being a problem.

It's so fucked up, you have to wonder if those Brits were smoking a little of the opium they got their colonial subjects hooked on.

I don't hate white Canadians, Americans, Aussiues/Kiwis, Scandinavians, and East/Central Europeans. However, I fucking hate those lazy, thieving butt ugly, poor hygiene, vile Britard pieces of filth. A cancer on mankind. A pestilence that needs to be eradicated.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
If Fash was to walk away from forums, that just shows that mainstream people are no longer interested in this medium. What we will be left with are a dozen single middle aged to senior citizen men on the fringes of society. That is when we will know that forums are dead. The incels will have put the final nail in forum coffins.

We need to hold on to normal posters like Fash, cc, Azhya, Moonpie and kiebers. They are the yin to the yang of loony involuntary bachelors like Joe, Edward, Scouse, Sea Dunce, and Mel.

In your drunken stupor you forget to add the part about how you're a recovering alcoholic and have supposedly been sober for the past 75 years or so and feel worthy of judging everybody else who enjoys a drink.

I bet you're the absolute life and soul of the party at the old folks retirement home, cock jock.

Recovering? I am recovered. But, anybody that uses cocaine regularly is in no position to judge what people have done in the past, but don't do anymore.

I've seen your picture and I've seen Scouse's. You look younger.

cc

Stormfront has a severe effect on its viewers

ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Thiel

Quote from: "cc"Stormfront has a severe effect on its viewers

ac_biggrin

Scouse is a member of Stormfront? Like for realz.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It's so fucked up, you have to wonder if those Brits were smoking a little of the opium they got their colonial subjects hooked on.

I don't hate white Canadians, Americans, Aussiues/Kiwis, Scandinavians, and East/Central Europeans. However, I fucking hate those lazy, thieving butt ugly, poor hygiene, vile Britard pieces of filth. A cancer on mankind. A pestilence that needs to be eradicated.

Careful with the genocide talk please.

Odinson

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

- Sun Tzu

Odinson

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse is too stupid to figure out that communist dictators like Mao, and Ho Chi Minh and the Kim dynasty are the result of Western/Japanese imperialism.

Japan came later to the colonial game, under the guise of protectors of Asian sovereignty. That was bullshit of course. They were a conquering army looting countries of Asia just like Britain and France did.

Britain and to a lesser extent France created the entire Middle Eastern mess. At least Asia recovered from British and French colonialism.
The Russian Rock It

cc

yup - a stormer he is

cc

ac_biggrin

for realz .. it's his bible and home

My source is the Liverpool Lollipop himself .. a real piece of work he is

I do have fun with him ... He's convinced he has deducted that I'm a JooOOoo  .. . and yes, I do "help" him   :sneaky2: make a further fool of himself

Mel is a bad one also - not sure if he's a Stormfronter literally, but the philosophy is identical to the Lollipop .. also thinks I'm one of those bad hombres .. in fact, may have started it and Lollipop jumped on the train to nowhereville

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

ac_biggrin

for realz .. it's his bible and home

My source is the Liverpool Lollipop himself .. a real piece of work he is

I do have fun with him ... He's convinced he has deducted that I'm a JooOOoo  .. . and yes, I do "help" him   :sneaky2: make a further fool of himself

Mel is a bad one also - not sure if he's a Stormfronter literally, but the philosophy is identical to the Lollipop .. also thinks I'm one of those bad hombres .. in fact, may have started it and Lollipop jumped on the train to nowhereville

Scouse's mum must be so embarrassed by the way her son turned out.

Odinson

I've always thought that CC and Scouse would make a wonderful couple..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I've always thought that CC and Scouse would make a wonderful couple..

I'm sure she would want to support his braindead, useless, immature ass.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview