The best topic

Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

if one gets back the consciousness with memory lost

Started by jaysings, September 25, 2013, 01:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I know, it looks like I might have only one big eye and two mouths  :lol:  I thought it looked a little creepy, ready for Halloween, muahahah!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I know, it looks like I might have only one big eye and two mouths  :lol:  I thought it looked a little creepy, ready for Halloween, muahahah!

It is season appropriate. :lol:

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"I know, it looks like I might have only one big eye and two mouths  :lol:  I thought it looked a little creepy, ready for Halloween, muahahah!

it looks like a flesh body with a skull on top of it. I couldn't get what was in your avatar at all if u don't tell me what that is. no offensive Ms.annie

Annie

LoL Jay, no offense taken, I thought it looked creepy for the season  8-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"LoL Jay, no offense taken, I thought it looked creepy for the season  8-)

I miss the giraffe in your last avatar. did u decide to change it into this avatar u are using because of what I replied about the giraffe in the previous comment?

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Annie"LoL Jay, no offense taken, I thought it looked creepy for the season  8-)

I miss the giraffe in your last avatar. did u decide to change it into this avatar u are using because of what I replied about the giraffe in the previous comment?

I thought it was a breed of goat Jaysings?

Annie

Fash is right, it was a goat, a cute little goat :-)

Odinson

I got almost rammed in the nuts by a male goat once...

They are not cute.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Fash is right, it was a goat, a cute little goat :-)

Very cute Ms. Annie, but your new avatar is interesting.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha Odinson, don't tick off a goat  :lol:

or a zombie coming down the stairs ;)

Annie

Ohh I can't wait for The Walking Dead! On Sunday  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohh I can't wait for The Walking Dead! On Sunday  :D

I will be busy with our Thanksgiving feast on Sunday..

Sunday is when they air new episodes?

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Haha Odinson, don't tick off a goat  :lol:

:lol:

I wonder why the target is always balls...

Annie

Yep the premier of season 4! And we're having our turkey dinner tomorrow too :-)