The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

if one gets back the consciousness with memory lost

Started by jaysings, September 25, 2013, 01:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Aww thanks, it will be ok, we always find a way to survive, pull through and go on.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Aww thanks, it will be ok, we always find a way to survive, pull through and go on.

I hope and pray so Ms. Annie.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thank you :-)

It is all true Ms. Annie...you are a very strong woman..

But you need to in order to survive..

Have a good evening, we'll talk tomorrow.

Annie

Annie

You are a good person, lately I've been sad but your positive influence has helped me

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"You are a good person, lately I've been sad but your positive influence has helped me

when u sucked up all kinds of worse thing in this universe, u will obtain what u are desiring of your life sooner or later. be positive just because we never know when fortune will knock our door . i'm positive and a little bit peculiar as what people i met called of me. if u don't mind, my ears are all yours

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Annie"You are a good person, lately I've been sad but your positive influence has helped me

when u sucked up all kinds of worse thing in this universe, u will obtain what u are desiring of your life sooner or later. be positive just because we never know when fortune will knock our door . i'm positive and a little bit peculiar as what people i met called of me. if u don't mind, my ears are all yours

Yes, this is true Jay..

Hope and pray for the best, but be prepared for bad..

Few people have had to cope with as many roadblocks as Ms. Annie though..

Truly a remarkably strong woman.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes, this is true Jay..

I was supposing that I was very unlucky until I heard Ms. annie's story

some people are suffering worst from either physical or mental torment out there, so we don't have an excuse to give up fighting on account of those people's volition for survive.

Anonymous

Yes, this is true Jay..

some people are suffering worst from either physical or mental torment out there, so we don't have an excuse to give up fighting on account of those people's volition for survive.

I never knew Annie had to endure so much pain both physical and emotional in her life. She is indeed one tough as nails broad.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Yes, this is true Jay..

I never knew Annie had to endure so much pain both physical and emotional in her life. She is indeed one tough as nails broad.

she is perhaps toughest on the forum

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

she is perhaps toughest on the forum

Yep, I have always, always liked Annie, but now she has my total respect.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks Fash, I have to be positive, I'm very thankful. My hubby, daughter and I have all had many life threatening things happens, and we're all still here :-) Hubby just had his entire large intestine removed to cure his cancer, my daughter has liver, kidney and heart disease, has had about a dozen surgeries, she survived massive internal bleeding, and 2 cardiac arrests. Thank goodness our son is healthy.

That´s pretty bad...

All my injuries have been caused by some external factor.

Annie

Oh noo I'm not that tough, if you only knew how many times I get frustrated, want to just give up, runaway, cry, get drunker than a skunk. I'm not sure if my inner pain is worse than the pain others cause me on a regular basis. The other day I was called "dumb" again online and it really hurts because people just don't care :-( I hardly go anywhere by myself only because I know someone will throw a personal attack for being "dumb". It's a good thing I'm not a violent person, I'm sure I would of snapped a long time ago.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Oh noo I'm not that tough, if you only knew how many times I get frustrated, want to just give up, runaway, cry, get drunker than a skunk. I'm not sure if my inner pain is worse than the pain others cause me on a regular basis. The other day I was called "dumb" again online and it really hurts because people just don't care :-( I hardly go anywhere by myself only because I know someone will throw a personal attack for being "dumb". It's a good thing I'm not a violent person, I'm sure I would of snapped a long time ago.