Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

if one gets back the consciousness with memory lost

Started by jaysings, September 25, 2013, 01:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh noo I'm not that tough, if you only knew how many times I get frustrated, want to just give up, runaway, cry, get drunker than a skunk. I'm not sure if my inner pain is worse than the pain others cause me on a regular basis. The other day I was called "dumb" again online and it really hurts because people just don't care :-( I hardly go anywhere by myself only because I know someone will throw a personal attack for being "dumb". It's a good thing I'm not a violent person, I'm sure I would of snapped a long time ago.

That is terrible Ms. Annie.

:(

I don't know why anyone would say such cruel things to my new friend.

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"Oh noo I'm not that tough, if you only knew how many times I get frustrated, want to just give up, runaway, cry, get drunker than a skunk. I'm not sure if my inner pain is worse than the pain others cause me on a regular basis. The other day I was called "dumb" again online and it really hurts because people just don't care :-( I hardly go anywhere by myself only because I know someone will throw a personal attack for being "dumb". It's a good thing I'm not a violent person, I'm sure I would of snapped a long time ago.

undergoing painful,tormented experiences will cause people to be sentimental and hysteric somehow. trolls always leave venomous comments to elicit wrath from the targets they chase, and your emotional vulnerableness is exactly what they utilize for making fun of u

Annie

Oh I know but I tend to not say anything back anymore and just bite my tongue. I hate fighting and I hate arguing. I'm the kind of person when an argument comes up I run away and hide.  I also let it bother me too much when I should really just let it go and not worry. I don't understand why some people have to be so mean and hurtful just because they can. My new saying is "I hate people" LoL.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I know but I tend to not say anything back anymore and just bite my tongue. I hate fighting and I hate arguing. I'm the kind of person when an argument comes up I run away and hide.  I also let it bother me too much when I should really just let it go and not worry. I don't understand why some people have to be so mean and hurtful just because they can. My new saying is "I hate people" LoL.

the giraffe in your avatar doesn't say so :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I know but I tend to not say anything back anymore and just bite my tongue. I hate fighting and I hate arguing. I'm the kind of person when an argument comes up I run away and hide.  I also let it bother me too much when I should really just let it go and not worry. I don't understand why some people have to be so mean and hurtful just because they can. My new saying is "I hate people" LoL.

I lack that kind of restraint Annie. Talking with middle aged trolls and narcissistic old wind bags on VF no longer appeals to me.

Annie

A long while back when Gordy Gambino first started in on me I snapped and told him to f off  :lol:  After that I felt like an idiot for letting it get to me, since then he's been quite a bit nicer to me  :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"A long while back when Gordy Gambino first started in on me I snapped and told him to f off  :lol:  After that I felt like an idiot for letting it get to me, since then he's been quite a bit nicer to me  :)

Yeah, because I never noticed him teasing you? He was actually one of the least annoying trolls. CC has several trolls nipping at her heels. EU, Gay Bob and Dean/Worried Wilbur/punctuation guy come to mind.

Annie

Ya, there's a few of em over there wreaking havoc and insulting others for no reason. They did a real number on Real Woman, she did not deserve what they did to her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya, there's a few of em over there wreaking havoc and insulting others for no reason. They did a real number on Real Woman, she did not deserve what they did to her.

What did they do to RW? I thought it was a personal beef with Ves? I know you like Ves, but she is quite immature and nasty to those people she dislikes(which is everyone who doesn't buy her ideological horseshit).

Annie

A bunch of people there trashed RW and called her names after she announced she was diagnosed with a life altering medical condition. They called her all sorts of names and claimed she was "lying". I know she wasn't, she and I have messaged each other a few times for support. They deeply hurt her, that's why she left. A lot of it was sent to her private message, which only makes them a coward for doing so :-(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"A bunch of people there trashed RW and called her names after she announced she was diagnosed with a life altering medical condition. They called her all sorts of names and claimed she was "lying". I know she wasn't, she and I have messaged each other a few times for support. They deeply hurt her, that's why she left. A lot of it was sent to her private message, which only makes them a coward for doing so :-(

Annie, I will tell you, I am aware of RW's medical problem. I know how much it can bother you when someone calls you a liar. That troll JOE calls me a man ffs?? Some troll who hides behind many proxies and handles wrecked it for me. Similar trolls ruined it for RW. I don't understand why CC sticks around considering all the trolling she is the recipient of.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I don't know CC

I believe Shen Li means Ms. cc Li Tarte.

Annie

Ohhh, right LoL.  I changed my avatar to me. It's kind of blurry,  I was walking down the stairs with my camera and accidently took that shot :-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohhh, right LoL.  I changed my avatar to me. It's kind of blurry,  I was walking down the stairs with my camera and accidently took that shot :-)

No offense Annie, but I can't even tell if it is even a person in your avatar. Doesn't mean I don't like it though.