The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

if one gets back the consciousness with memory lost

Started by jaysings, September 25, 2013, 01:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson""I believe whatever doesn´t kill you, simply makes you... stranger".

:?  why?

Odinson

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson""I believe whatever doesn´t kill you, simply makes you... stranger".

:?  why?

It´s what the joker says. He has the glasgow smile and it seemed to turn him mad.  ;)

Annie

Haha, I didn't need anything to make me stranger.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha, I didn't need anything to make me stranger.

I will all strangers were like you Ms. Annie.

:)

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Haha, I didn't need anything to make me stranger.

The world needs strange people.. Just not the joker kind of strange. ;)

Annie

My hubby calls me a nut LoL.  I think it's fun to be a little strange, makes the world a little more exciting :-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"My hubby calls me a nut LoL.  I think it's fun to be a little strange, makes the world a little more exciting :-)

I don't find you strange at all Ms. Annie..

You have overcome many obstacles in your life, but you don't feel pity on yourself and have a sense of humour..

That is terrific.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"My hubby calls me a nut LoL.  I think it's fun to be a little strange, makes the world a little more exciting :-)

Yea you women are all frigging nuts.  ;)

Admiring the shapes/colours of some containers and vegetables/fruits... Make the goddamn pick!  :lol:

Annie

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You have overcome many obstacles in your life, but you don't feel pity on yourself and have a sense of humour..

That is terrific.

Yep, indeed I have, but I've always felt things could be worse so it's best to just suck it up and and enjoy life as much as you can  :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

That is terrific.

Yep, indeed I have, but I've always felt things could be worse so it's best to just suck it up and and enjoy life as much as you can  :)

You have such a positive outlook Ms. Annie.

Annie

Thanks Fash, I have to be positive, I'm very thankful. My hubby, daughter and I have all had many life threatening things happens, and we're all still here :-) Hubby just had his entire large intestine removed to cure his cancer, my daughter has liver, kidney and heart disease, has had about a dozen surgeries, she survived massive internal bleeding, and 2 cardiac arrests. Thank goodness our son is healthy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks Fash, I have to be positive, I'm very thankful. My hubby, daughter and I have all had many life threatening things happens, and we're all still here :-) Hubby just had his entire large intestine removed to cure his cancer, my daughter has liver, kidney and heart disease, has had about a dozen surgeries, she survived massive internal bleeding, and 2 cardiac arrests. Thank goodness our son is healthy.

I am so sad and sorry to know that Ms. Annie..

You are a very strong woman and you have to be.

Annie

Thanks Fash, if it wasn't for a couple places to talk with online friends like you, I'm sure I would of lost my mind by now LoL

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks Fash, if it wasn't for a couple places to talk with online friends like you, I'm sure I would of lost my mind by now LoL

I certainly enjoy your company too Ms. Annie though I wish I could make it all better for you and your lovely family.