The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Have fantastic news

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 17, 2020, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Oak"

Lotus hates SG, but comes here to fight with the same people she fought with at there.  Makes sense.   :oeudC:

Actually it does.  And I know that you know why it does.

No, it doesn't make any sense to me at all. Just like leaving CBT and then joining at SG.  She keeps leaving, but not really leaving.

Look more carefully.  After she left CBT there was a hiatus where I have no idea what she did, and don't consider it any of my business.  When she started posting at SG, j00 didn't know much about her or her style so it took him a while to start abusing her.  Her forum experience there was largely positive, for a while.

She returns to forums she's left or been banned from, for many of the same reasons you do, although I daresay her methods for dealing with asshole admins are different than yours.  I suspect she is mainly here to engage j00 on a forum where he has no frickin panel to hide behind.  Simple, really.

Morning water boy.

I hate to break it to you but Lotus can't bring your nose back no matter how much your prostrate yourself at the entrance to her asshole

just saying

Yes, but can she undo your chemical castration by emptying her bladder past your sweaty lips Jersey Gurl?

Remember to gargle, just in case.

lol... look who finally found a spine wholesale and decided to come on back. Hi Slum Cun'T how's things?

Anonymous

Lotus hates SG, but comes here to fight with the same people she fought with at there.  Makes sense.   :oeudC:

No, it doesn't make any sense to me at all. Just like leaving CBT and then joining at SG.  She keeps leaving, but not really leaving.

Look more carefully.  After she left CBT there was a hiatus where I have no idea what she did, and don't consider it any of my business.  When she started posting at SG, j00 didn't know much about her or her style so it took him a while to start abusing her.  Her forum experience there was largely positive, for a while.

She returns to forums she's left or been banned from, for many of the same reasons you do, although I daresay her methods for dealing with asshole admins are different than yours.  I suspect she is mainly here to engage j00 on a forum where he has no frickin panel to hide behind.  Simple, really.

Morning water boy.

I hate to break it to you but Lotus can't bring your nose back no matter how much your prostrate yourself at the entrance to her asshole

just saying

Yes, but can she undo your chemical castration by emptying her bladder past your sweaty lips Jersey Gurl?

lol... look who finally found a spine wholesale and decided to come on back. Hi Slum Cun'T how's things?

Ohhhh piss off, just because I'm not some degenerate sissyboi mook who does the rounds of every forum he can for desperately needed social interation, doesn't mean I wasn't popping past here and there. You and your squadron of sphincter spelunking sociopaths were far too busy pretending I was posting as Flange over at Mudcock's Mudpit to notice my occasional soirees through this place.

Did work send you home? Unable to get a steady enough supply of bogrolls for you to populate the porcelain thrones with I'll bet. Sorry about your luck.... and your penis.  ac_biggrin

Oak

Her first stint here was to fight with me.  Secondly, when did Joo use the panel on her?  Her wild ass accusations were just that, wild.  And wrong.

I return to forums to exchange posts with people I like.  I don't back to forums to explicitly fight with the ones I didn't like.

Get it right, Peaches, because so far you're all wrong.

Biggie Smiles

Morning water boy.

just saying

Ohhhh piss off, just because I'm not some degenerate sissyboi mook who does the rounds of every forum he can for desperately needed social interation, doesn't mean I wasn't popping past here and there. You and your squadron of sphincter spelunking sociopaths were far too busy pretending I was posting as Flange over at Mudcock's Mudpit to notice my occasional soirees through this place.

Did work send you home? Unable to get a steady enough supply of bogrolls for you to populate the porcelain thrones with I'll bet. Sorry about your luck.... and your penis.  ac_biggrin

oooh... things not so good I'm guessing. Poked a hole in the blow up doll again? My condolences.

Turn that frown upside-down.

Add don't forget  to brush your teef. Shouldn't take long to get to all three of them

Oak

"degenerate sissyboi mook who does the rounds of every forum he can for desperately needed social interation, doesn't mean I wasn't popping past here and there."

Aren't those two the same things..."sissyboi mook making rounds" and "popping here and there"?  Seems to me that the pot is calling the kettle black.

ac_toofunny

Oak

Morning water boy.

just saying

oooh... things not so good I'm guessing. Poked a hole in the blow up doll again? My condolences.

Add don't forget  to brush your teef. Shouldn't take long to get to all three of them

Who is that bitter individual?

Biggie Smiles

Morning water boy.

just saying

Someone's cunt.

Which, I have to give proper credit to you for authoring.  ac_toofunny

Oak

Morning water boy.

just saying

Someone's cunt.

Yes, I do like it better myself.   ac_smile

caskur

Someone's cunt.

Aren't you an admin at two other forums?

Why don't you take Oak by the hand and both of you skip off to the Stomping Grounds with the other cattle?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oak

Quote from: "caskur"

Someone's cunt.

Aren't you an admin at two other forums?

Why don't you take Oak by the hand and both of you skip off to the Stomping Grounds with the other cattle?

I was welcomed here not just a week ago.  Are you speaking for the member of BC?

Anonymous

Morning water boy.

just saying

You have to be pretty pwnt to bring up my physical defects in a conversation about a third party.  You're dismissed, son.

Her first stint here was to fight with me.  Secondly, when did Joo use the panel on her?  Her wild ass accusations were just that, wild.  And wrong.

I return to forums to exchange posts with people I like.  I don't back to forums to explicitly fight with the ones I didn't like.

"You're all wrong" actually translates from Oakspeak into "that's not what I want to hear."  And the rest of your post is about your driving compulsion to make every bit of every forum melodrama be about Oak.  That's not the case here; we were talking about someone else.  

And I said what I said and doubt very much anyone will induce me to see it differently.

Biggie Smiles

my physical defects

I have good news for you tho.

I have a theory and in that theory I can predict with almost 100% certainty that with your ""defect"" you will be 100% invincible to Corona Virus.

Is that also "fantastic news"?

joo -- just a beacon a light in these dark times

Oak

"You're all wrong" actually translates from Oakspeak into "that's not what I want to hear."  And the rest of your post is about your driving compulsion to make every bit of every forum melodrama be about Oak.  That's not the case here; we were talking about someone else.  

And I said what I said and doubt very much anyone will induce me to see it differently.[/quote]

I see you seem to have professional jealousy.  The forum drama isn't about you, you don't like it.

How is this about you at all?  Lotuscrud's complaints have been about me, Joo, Freud, and Fash.  What's your role in this at all?

I know you're not going to change your mind, regardless of how incorrect you are.  It's the same old Peaches...well, only older Peaches...same baloney, different day.

Biggie Smiles

How is this about you at all?  Lotuscrud's complaints have been about me, Joo, Freud, and Fash.  What's your role in this at all?

Despite how fucking ironic this sounds. Monster is just nosey.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview