Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"You're a very sick and twisted individual lotus.  Get help

I used to think this was mostly a troll with you but when you demanded we all talk about your negs while the community was busy mourning Lemon I knew you had a real problem.

Didn't I tell you it was real, I've been telling Rennel it's real.  No one listens.

I knew it was bad but never realized how bad until she basically spat on Lemon's memory with her me me me and only me attitude

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she let a child suffocate in her presence without assistance because she was too busy arguing with someone online about her post ratings.

It's sickening actually

Lotusdunce is one disturbed individual.

I don't understand Flea's attraction to online female friends that are loony, like Lotus and Caskur - another harridan.

Caskur. What a pig.

Pigs have value.... you can eat a pig or train it to do tricks...

Could you imagine caskur with coronavirus? The pure darkness in her evil soul would scare the pathogen right out of her.

She probably gave it to the bats that infected the pangolins...

She probably fertilizes her citrus trees with her tainted piss and the bats got a few bad lemons...
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"You're a very sick and twisted individual lotus.  Get help

I used to think this was mostly a troll with you but when you demanded we all talk about your negs while the community was busy mourning Lemon I knew you had a real problem.

Didn't I tell you it was real, I've been telling Rennel it's real.  No one listens.

Just today she was mining for pictures of me at SG.  And this is a woman that's favored by Flea at SG.

I knew it was bad but never realized how bad until she basically spat on Lemon's memory with her me me me and only me attitude

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she let a child suffocate in her presence without assistance because she was too busy arguing with someone online about her post ratings.

It's sickening actually

Lotusdunce is one disturbed individual.

I don't understand Flea's attraction to online female friends that are loony, like Lotus and Caskur - another harridan.

I haven't seen caskur cross any lines. And she really got into it on here with Dove. That is not to say she has always behaved herself on other forums.

Anonymous

Where is old Lotustwat? Is she slacking off. I got shitters than need shining.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Where is old Lotustwat? Is she slacking off. I got shitters than need shining.

You are the last person in Canada who is still hiring. :laugh3:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"We need to start making barrel wash...

I will drink to that. ac_drinks

The Gist

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I saw that too Biggie..

Lotus is in desperate need of help.

You all, Biggie especially, have been righteously pwned.

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :evilthoughts2:

The Gist

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Lmao... SkidmarksMajor is proposing himself as a pillar of content at SG if Flea agrees to rid the board of the big bad evil biggie.

Yeah, cause the forum could use 34 more threads a day gloating over a global economic collapse that will cost people their lives because it's all Trump's fault. Joe, Sea and Vigorous Failure will hold the fort down on the content front.

Which reminds me. I Have a story to tell you guys about my interactions with old SeaDork last week.

I'm done with that forum if they elevate his status. It has nothing to do with his obsessive hate for people he thinks have slighted him. Ask Jen or Cronus what happened here what that stalking retard did a few years ago.

I can tell he's an obsessive little freak

He's seriously sick in the head. His sickness is all he has between his ears too.

There isn't a single thread he's contributed to at SG which doesn't speak to his derangement with Trump or me. These are the only two subject his tiny brain is capable of processing

You offer SG nothing but hate and control issues.  But you'll enjoy being there with no one but sniveling CON incels like Fashionista and Oak.  Hahahahahahahaaaaaa.  There is no good reason for anyone with an intellect to hang out there.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "The Gist"

I saw that too Biggie..

Yes, we've all been pwned because you say so.

Time for your meds and a nap dear.

Anonymous

I saw that too Biggie..

Are SCOUSE and Lotus the same person..

They both think their socially stunted lunacy has us riled up.

:crazy:

Biggie Smiles

I saw that too Biggie..

Oh yeah, it's the whole "I diz pwned teh yooz becuz you larfed at mee" gimmick ... she runs to that one all thime.

"you're so gut hooked" I believe is the exact phrase she uses

Anonymous

I saw that too Biggie..

Oh yeah, it's the whole "I diz pwned teh yooz becuz you larfed at mee" gimmick ... she runs to that one all thime.

SCOUSE and Lotus and have a limited vocabulary.

Biggie Smiles

I saw that too Biggie..

SCOUSE and Lotus and have a limited vocabulary.

Lotus also has a limited supply of living braincells too.

She was actually an educator at one point in her life. Can you believe that? God help those poor souls who were taught under her tenure.

Anonymous

Lotus also has a limited supply of living braincells too.

She was actually an educator at one point in her life. Can you believe that? God help those poor souls who were taught under her tenure.

Mom was a primary school teacher in China. She works in a bank now. That's scary to think a mental case like that was around kids. She should take up Herman's offer to clean his toilet.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"We need to start making barrel wash...

I will drink to that. ac_drinks

Hear! Hear! Me too!  ac_drinks

It kills the Coronavirus too  ac_biggrin
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview