The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Have fantastic news

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 17, 2020, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Quote from: "The Gist"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Sigh.

It's a real shame what's happening at SG right now.

And all because some weak ass libtard can dish it out but cannot take it.

I think the persons who would disagree that lotusbud was an unstable propaganda pushing retard who belittled anyone who disagreed with her communist views on life would be in the low single digit numbers. I made her meltdown and ultimately leave SG but that's only because she begged for it. Never once did I use my panel against her tho.

Anyway. Ya'll are gonna like Oak. She's a democrat yes, but please do not hold that against her (no one is perfect). But she's a reasonable minded democrat. More of a centrist in fact. Honestly, I often find myself wondering why she aligns herself with that party at all her views are so well grounded.

You know your post is exactly what you are accusing me of, right?  Only you are surrounded by CONs, so to you you seem righteous.  

Oak's a con in sheep's clothing.

Maybe we're not all cons... you're just batshit prog crazy...  ac_umm

Politics doesn't even enter into it..

Lotus is severely mentally ill.

And you're such a sweetheart.

She is, you miserable bitch.

Oak

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"You're a very sick and twisted individual lotus.  Get help

I used to think this was mostly a troll with you but when you demanded we all talk about your negs while the community was busy mourning Lemon I knew you had a real problem.

Didn't I tell you it was real, I've been telling Rennel it's real.  No one listens.

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Sigh.

It's a real shame what's happening at SG right now.

And all because some weak ass libtard can dish it out but cannot take it.

I think the persons who would disagree that lotusbud was an unstable propaganda pushing retard who belittled anyone who disagreed with her communist views on life would be in the low single digit numbers. I made her meltdown and ultimately leave SG but that's only because she begged for it. Never once did I use my panel against her tho.

Anyway. Ya'll are gonna like Oak. She's a democrat yes, but please do not hold that against her (no one is perfect). But she's a reasonable minded democrat. More of a centrist in fact. Honestly, I often find myself wondering why she aligns herself with that party at all her views are so well grounded.

You know your post is exactly what you are accusing me of, right?  Only you are surrounded by CONs, so to you you seem righteous.  

Oak's a con in sheep's clothing.

Maybe we're not all cons... you're just batshit prog crazy...  ac_umm

There's no maybes about it. Lotusdunce is off her fucking rocker.

She needs meds she refuses to consider taking.  Instead, she has coffee enemas and vaginal steaming.

It hasn't worked.  Imagine that.  :001_rolleyes:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"You're a very sick and twisted individual lotus.  Get help

I used to think this was mostly a troll with you but when you demanded we all talk about your negs while the community was busy mourning Lemon I knew you had a real problem.

Didn't I tell you it was real, I've been telling Rennel it's real.  No one listens.

I knew it was bad but never realized how bad until she basically spat on Lemon's memory with her me me me and only me attitude

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she let a child suffocate in her presence without assistance because she was too busy arguing with someone online about her post ratings.

It's sickening actually

Oak

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

I knew it was bad but never realized how bad until she basically spat on Lemon's memory with her me me me and only me attitude

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she let a child suffocate in her presence without assistance because she was too busy arguing with someone online about her post ratings.

It's sickening actually

I agree. I wonder if she's a drunk or just crazy?

Anonymous

It's sickening actually

Lotusdunce is one disturbed individual.

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Wont be long before ole grandma peaches comes along to tell us lotus has pwned us all. Or just me. Either one.

He usually does that when the varied boot imprints begin to make Lotus' face look like a children's maze

Oak

It's sickening actually

I don't understand Flea's attraction to online female friends that are loony, like Lotus and Caskur - another harridan.

Oak

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Wont be long before ole grandma peaches comes along to tell us lotus has pwned us all. Or just me. Either one.

He usually does that when the varied boot imprints begin to make Lotus' face look like a children's maze

She's enabled by all the same idiots that all happen to believe they're deep intellects.

Biggie Smiles

It's sickening actually

I don't understand Flea's attraction to online female friends that are loony, like Lotus and Caskur - another harridan.

Caskur. What a pig.

Frood

It's sickening actually

Caskur. What a pig.

Pigs have value.... you can eat a pig or train it to do tricks...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

It's sickening actually

Caskur. What a pig.

Could you imagine caskur with coronavirus? The pure darkness in her evil soul would scare the pathogen right out of her.

Oak

It's sickening actually

Caskur. What a pig.

Could you imagine caskur with coronavirus? The pure darkness in her evil soul would scare the pathogen right out of her.

She probably gave it to the bats that infected the pangolins...

Anonymous

It's sickening actually

I haven't seen caskur cross any lines. And she really got into it on here with Dove. That is not to say she has always behaved herself on other forums.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview