The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I Have fantastic news

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 17, 2020, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Lotus, see a psychologist.....it will be the best money you ever spent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Lotus, see a psychologist.....it will be the best money you ever spent.

:thumbup:  :roll:

The Gist

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Sigh.

It's a real shame what's happening at SG right now.

And all because some weak ass libtard can dish it out but cannot take it.

I think the persons who would disagree that lotusbud was an unstable propaganda pushing retard who belittled anyone who disagreed with her communist views on life would be in the low single digit numbers. I made her meltdown and ultimately leave SG but that's only because she begged for it. Never once did I use my panel against her tho.

Anyway. Ya'll are gonna like Oak. She's a democrat yes, but please do not hold that against her (no one is perfect). But she's a reasonable minded democrat. More of a centrist in fact. Honestly, I often find myself wondering why she aligns herself with that party at all her views are so well grounded.

You know your post is exactly what you are accusing me of, right?  Only you are surrounded by CONs, so to you you seem righteous.  

Oak's a con in sheep's clothing.

The Gist

Quote from: "Fashionista"Lotus, see a psychologist.....it will be the best money you ever spent.

You're such a kind-hearted soul.  Who couldn't love you?

The Gist

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Oak"And I got blamed.  What a shit show!

You and I getting along together was her tipping point...  :yahoo:

How dumb though!

It would be dumb, if that was the reason.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Gist"

You're such a kind-hearted soul.  Who couldn't love you?

She is saying this out of love and concern for your loony old ass.

Oak

Quote from: "Oak"

How dumb though!

^^ Me - Oak^^

Figured it was you but I didn't want people to talk over us getting along and it get back to a lurking Locustbug...

...she might register in a hissy....

She thinks I have to be a conservative to get along with conservatives or libertarians.  So, I'm the enemy.  :oeudC:

Oak

How dumb though!

It would be dumb, if that was the reason.

She's baaaaaaaaaack.

Frood

I think the persons who would disagree that lotusbud was an unstable propaganda pushing retard who belittled anyone who disagreed with her communist views on life would be in the low single digit numbers. I made her meltdown and ultimately leave SG but that's only because she begged for it. Never once did I use my panel against her tho.

Anyway. Ya'll are gonna like Oak. She's a democrat yes, but please do not hold that against her (no one is perfect). But she's a reasonable minded democrat. More of a centrist in fact. Honestly, I often find myself wondering why she aligns herself with that party at all her views are so well grounded.

You know your post is exactly what you are accusing me of, right?  Only you are surrounded by CONs, so to you you seem righteous.  

Maybe we're not all cons... you're just batshit prog crazy...  ac_umm
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: "Herman"

All of my smites were from Seamoron and old Lotusdunce. It is frickin laughable that she is whining about people fucking with the negs.

I didn't give a shit about the negs.  I gave a shit about Biggie's panel abuse.  That is all.

There is no panel abuse.  There's simply your diseased brain.

Anonymous

Politics doesn't even enter into it..

Lotus is severely mentally ill.

The Gist

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Politics doesn't even enter into it..

Lotus is severely mentally ill.

And you're such a sweetheart.

Biggie Smiles

You're a very sick and twisted individual lotus.  Get help

I used to think this was mostly a troll with you but when you demanded we all talk about your negs while the community was busy mourning Lemon I knew you had a real problem.

Anonymous

There's no maybes about it. Lotusdunce is off her fucking rocker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"You're a very sick and twisted individual lotus.  Get help

I used to think this was mostly a troll with you but when you demanded we all talk about your negs while the community was busy mourning Lemon I knew you had a real problem.

I saw that too Biggie..

Lotus is in desperate need of help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview