Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Have fantastic news

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 17, 2020, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Gist"

You offer SG nothing but hate and control issues.  But you'll enjoy being there with no one but sniveling CON incels like Fashionista and Oak.  Hahahahahahahaaaaaa.  There is no good reason for anyone with an intellect to hang out there.

Lotus, you crazy stunned old cunt. Here is your tool, now get to work.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/jC4AAOSw14Zd-RSw/s-l640.jpg">

Biggie Smiles

Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"You're a very sick and twisted individual lotus.  Get help

I used to think this was mostly a troll with you but when you demanded we all talk about your negs while the community was busy mourning Lemon I knew you had a real problem.

I saw that too Biggie..

Lotus is in desperate need of help.

You all, Biggie especially, have been righteously pwned.

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :evilthoughts2:

Yes, we've all been pwned because you say so.

Time for your meds and a nap dear.

Are SCOUSE and Lotus the same person..

They both think their socially stunted lunacy has us riled up.

:crazy:

Oh yeah, it's the whole "I diz pwned teh yooz becuz you larfed at mee" gimmick ... she runs to that one all thime.

"you're so gut hooked" I believe is the exact phrase she uses

SCOUSE and Lotus and have a limited vocabulary.

Lotus hates SG, but comes here to fight with the same people she fought with at there.  Makes sense.   :oeudC:

You notice she calls us CON incels now?   ac_dance

Oak

She was just waiting for someone to comment on her... ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"

Lotus hates SG, but comes here to fight with the same people she fought with at there.  Makes sense.   :oeudC:

Actually it does.  And I know that you know why it does.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"You're a very sick and twisted individual lotus.  Get help

I used to think this was mostly a troll with you but when you demanded we all talk about your negs while the community was busy mourning Lemon I knew you had a real problem.

I saw that too Biggie..

Oh yeah, it's the whole "I diz pwned teh yooz becuz you larfed at mee" gimmick ... she runs to that one all thime.

I aint seen old Lotus, but I have seen Fash's pic. She is frickin cute. I've seen yours too and ya aint bad for an old gal. I am going to guess of you three gals, old Lotus is the most probable incel.

Oak

Quote from: "Peaches"

No, it doesn't make any sense to me at all. Just like leaving CBT and then joining at SG.  She keeps leaving, but not really leaving.

Oak

Quote from: "Herman"

I saw that too Biggie..

I aint seen old Lotus, but I have seen Fash's pic. She is frickin cute. I've seen yours too and ya aint bad for an old gal. I am going to guess of you three gals, old Lotus is the most probable incel.

How do you figure I'm "old"?  Because I'm not "young"?

I was carded, at >50 years old, for a liquor purchase within the last year or 18 months.  This was by a young adult man, maybe 25-30 years old...have you had your eyes checked?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"Hey, old Herman aint no spring rooster either.

But very well pickled...  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Herman"Hey, old Herman aint no spring rooster either.

But very well pickled...  ac_biggrin

I have a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Anonymous

No, it doesn't make any sense to me at all. Just like leaving CBT and then joining at SG.  She keeps leaving, but not really leaving.

Look more carefully.  After she left CBT there was a hiatus where I have no idea what she did, and don't consider it any of my business.  When she started posting at SG, j00 didn't know much about her or her style so it took him a while to start abusing her.  Her forum experience there was largely positive, for a while.

She returns to forums she's left or been banned from, for many of the same reasons you do, although I daresay her methods for dealing with asshole admins are different than yours.  I suspect she is mainly here to engage j00 on a forum where he has no frickin panel to hide behind.  Simple, really.

Biggie Smiles

Look more carefully.  After she left CBT there was a hiatus where I have no idea what she did, and don't consider it any of my business.  When she started posting at SG, j00 didn't know much about her or her style so it took him a while to start abusing her.  Her forum experience there was largely positive, for a while.

She returns to forums she's left or been banned from, for many of the same reasons you do, although I daresay her methods for dealing with asshole admins are different than yours.  I suspect she is mainly here to engage j00 on a forum where he has no frickin panel to hide behind.  Simple, really.

Morning water boy.

I hate to break it to you but Lotus can't bring your nose back no matter how much your prostrate yourself at the entrance to her asshole

just saying

Anonymous

Morning water boy.

I hate to break it to you but Lotus can't bring your nose back no matter how much your prostrate yourself at the entrance to her asshole

just saying

Yes, but can she undo your chemical castration by emptying her bladder past your sweaty lips Jersey Gurl?

Remember to gargle, just in case.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview