Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

welcome Oak

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2020, 12:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"Oakie, are you here to shine old Herman's shitter or sit on my knee and drink some barrel wash. Just kidding, good to see you here.

Oh, very nice to meet you.  You did good with Shen, mom!   :yahoo:

I am the apple of mom's eye. :43(2):

As it should be.

When my daughter turned about 9-10 years old I would tell her "You're my favorite daughter".   She'd get so mad "But, you don't have another daughter!"  

"Exactly, I have no option."    ac_lmfao

But she knows she's the apple of one eye and my son is the apple of the other.  Now, my grandson, he's the Master of My Universe.

You grandson is HeMan?

https://www.geekwiththat.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/He-Man-and-the-Masters-of-the-Universe-logo.png">

https://media.giphy.com/media/yhK4PWI9WJ0c/giphy.gif">

His hero is Peter Parker aka Spiderman.  He's my cutie!

Awww  ac_smile

Mine was Superman as a kid. I would tie a pillow case around my neck and fly around the house lol.

I was whichever Underoos themed tshirt superhero I was wearing the top of and the bottoms on my head as a hat...

:laugh:

I got a pic somewhere of me with a Lone Ranger Underoo tshirt on lol.

You ever take a tshirt, place the neck over your eye area, and tie the sleeves in the back, and make it into a Ninja mask?  :laugh:

That was what the briefs portion was for... the leg holes were placed over the eyes, elastic band just below the nose...

In hindsight,  it may have looked a bit retarded...

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Oakie, are you here to shine old Herman's shitter or sit on my knee and drink some barrel wash. Just kidding, good to see you here.

As it should be.

When my daughter turned about 9-10 years old I would tell her "You're my favorite daughter".   She'd get so mad "But, you don't have another daughter!"  

But she knows she's the apple of one eye and my son is the apple of the other.  Now, my grandson, he's the Master of My Universe.

Old Herman is going to be granddaddy this summer.  I will drink to that. ac_drinks

Zetsu

Hey Oak  ac_cool  welcome to the club, hope you'll enjoy this place as much as I do.  ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker

Oak

ac_toofunny

This thread is great!   Thanks, folks!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"ac_toofunny

It's good little group here Oak. You should've seen us before we lost our collective mind over a flu bug.

Moonpie

Welcome oak!  acc_hugz
Moonpies for your soul..

Oak

Quote from: "Moonpie"Welcome oak!  acc_hugz

Hey Moonie...did you spray the monitor to keep Corona away?

Oak

Quote from: "Zetsu"Hey Oak  ac_cool  welcome to the club, hope you'll enjoy this place as much as I do.  ac_drinks

Hey there Zetsu!!  Thanks.

Frood

Quote from: "Oak"ac_toofunny

It's good little group here Oak. You should've seen us before we lost our collective mind over a flu bug.

Not the flu, Shen...  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: "Herman"

As it should be.

Old Herman is going to be granddaddy this summer.  I will drink to that. ac_drinks

Congratulations!  You'll be thrilled.  Do you know the gender?

Frood

As it should be.

Ukrainian!  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

As it should be.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

As it should be.

:roll:

Blazor

Like the new AV Oak  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Like the new AV Oak  :laugh:

So, do I.