Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Thanks to China, I am unemployed

Started by Gaon, March 18, 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

All projects are on hold. The man made Chinese coronavirus is causing mass unemployment all over the world.
The Russian Rock It

Frood

Quote from: "Gaon"All projects are on hold. The man made Chinese coronavirus is causing mass unemployment all over the world.

I'm now out of an income too and although I may still have an option, fck them all... I'm not taking risks and will stay home and watch the chaos unfold...

Popcorn anyone?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Gaon"All projects are on hold. The man made Chinese coronavirus is causing mass unemployment all over the world.

I'm now out of an income too and although I may still have an option, fck them all... I'm not taking risks and will stay home and watch the chaos unfold...

Popcorn anyone?

Lol! When did you ever have 'in'come?

Other than Sum Bum!

Baha-

Anonymous

I'm very sorry Gaon..

I know how excited you were when you got your trade credentials recognized in Canada and now this happens.

:sad:

Frood

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Popcorn anyone?

Lol! When did you ever have 'in'come?

Other than Sum Bum!

Baha-

Hi BEnzover... how's your hemorrhoids hanging?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

That really sucks brother.

Anonymous

That is unfortunate Gaon. I hope it's a short stay at home for you. How about Mrs Gaon, how is she coping with this?

Anonymous

I feel your pain and I understand your anger. There is no need to be shutting down the world economy and forcing a depression over a flu bug.

Vancouver

Just take your EI for now. In 2-3 months the world will be back to normal. You are a skilled worker. Plenty of opportunities.
Time is malleable

Gaon

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

Just take your EI for now. In 2-3 months the world will be back to normal. You are a skilled worker. Plenty of opportunities.

I guess if there is a bright side, we don't need to pay someone to mind my little girl.
The Russian Rock It

Gaon

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That is unfortunate Gaon. I hope it's a short stay at home for you. How about Mrs Gaon, how is she coping with this?

She works in health care. Her job is safe.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

The old lady teaches at a nearby college. All classes are cancelled and she is at home now. They hope to resume classes the first week of April, but I don't see that happening.

Anonymous

Go solo.

I have a tradesmen coming in this Friday to do a $2,000, cash only, job.

caskur

I can hold out with no assistance for maybe 3 years tops.

Looks like the world is going to crash.

We need a miracle really. Divine intervention.

Hmmm, I guess I could live on my olive and lemon trees.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview