Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Thanks to China, I am unemployed

Started by Gaon, March 18, 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Sorry to hear about this Gaon  :sad:  I understand it's hard but try to think of it this way, the fact is that everyone else is losing too to this coronavirus, if one of us suffers, we'll all suffer together, you're not alone my good friend.

Sometimes I kind of wish China would just magically disappear off the map or at least pull their head out of their rear end, they really brought nothing but problems aside from the cheap labor during the 90s.

The Chinese regime is vile to it's core, and becoming more blatant about it under Xi Jinping.

I agree with you Fash, if they didn't try to cover up the details or feign ignorance from the start, I bet it wouldn't be bad as it is right now.  :sdfjh(2):
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Sorry to hear about this Gaon  :sad:  I understand it's hard but try to think of it this way, the fact is that everyone else is losing too to this coronavirus, if one of us suffers, we'll all suffer together, you're not alone my good friend.

Sometimes I kind of wish China would just magically disappear off the map or at least pull their head out of their rear end, they really brought nothing but problems aside from the cheap labor during the 90s.

The Chinese regime is vile to it's core, and becoming more blatant about it under Xi Jinping.

I agree with you Fash, if they didn't try to cover up the details or feign ignorance from the start, I bet it wouldn't be bad as it is right now.  :sdfjh(2):

They did this. Beijing has blood on it's hands. They sent the world into a possible depression. And meanwhile progtard stooges like Peaches lighting his hair on fire because Trump has the balls to call it the Chinese coronavirus.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

How ya holding up brother. I assume sales are way down. Did Justin have any goodies for ya?

Heya Herman, we only got 2 customer orders this week  :001_tongue:  it's not looking good for us either, but then my dad had seen far worst while working for his 50+ year old business.

Though I have to admit it's tempting but I'm not taking Trudeau's stolen subsidies lol.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

They did this. Beijing has blood on it's hands. They sent the world into a possible depression. And meanwhile progtard stooges like Peaches lighting his hair on fire because Trump has the balls to call it the Chinese coronavirus.

Lol, I guess it's just payback for accusing the US of spreading it with zero evidence, but then it's the CCP we're talking about.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

China is the most butthurt nation in the world. If they were a person, they would be Seamoron.

Anonymous

On a more positive note, my share holdings have taken a massive hit, losing almost 1/3 of their value.

Historically this is relevant, as losses this great this quick mirror 1987 or even 1929.

Tough times will be ahead.  Massive layoffs (certain industries in this Province were forced to close down by government order, which can be done now that a state of emergency has been declared).

I think we will be forced to rethink just how "global" we want to be in the future, and more specifically how reliant we want to be on China.

There is no stopping this virus now.  The only way it will "end" is with most people catching the virus, or if a vaccine can be developed.

They can slow the spread, but all that will do is lengthen the period to when we can return to normal from weeks or months, to possibly years instead.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"On a more positive note, my share holdings have taken a massive hit, losing almost 1/3 of their value.

Historically this is relevant, as losses this great this quick mirror 1987 or even 1929.

Tough times will be ahead.  Massive layoffs (certain industries in this Province were forced to close down by government order, which can be done now that a state of emergency has been declared).

I think we will be forced to rethink just how "global" we want to be in the future, and more specifically how reliant we want to be on China.

There is no stopping this virus now.  The only way it will "end" is with most people catching the virus, or if a vaccine can be developed.

They can slow the spread, but all that will do is lengthen the period to when we can return to normal from weeks or months, to possibly years instead.

Exactly, and I have no idea how this will end. It is not like the financial crisis of 2008. Normal stimulus does not work when economies are forced to shut down. Man, I hope they get treatments widely available ASAP.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"China is the most butthurt nation in the world. If they were a person, they would be Seamoron.

ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Exactly, and I have no idea how this will end. It is not like the financial crisis of 2008. Normal stimulus does not work when economies are forced to shut down. Man, I hope they get treatments widely available ASAP.

Worst case scenario is that we have a period that is the modern day equivalent of the 1930's, which wasn't pretty at all.  The real problem is that depression lasted for 10 years before Germany kickstarted the global economy.

I can't see this current problem affecting us for that long, but even a few months will be devastating to many businesses (some smaller ones will just pull the plug I'm sure), and people already maxed out on their mortgage/rents who can't weather the storm.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Exactly, and I have no idea how this will end. It is not like the financial crisis of 2008. Normal stimulus does not work when economies are forced to shut down. Man, I hope they get treatments widely available ASAP.

Worst case scenario is that we have a period that is the modern day equivalent of the 1930's, which wasn't pretty at all.  The real problem is that depression lasted for 10 years before Germany kickstarted the global economy.

I can't see this current problem affecting us for that long, but even a few months will be devastating to many businesses (some smaller ones will just pull the plug I'm sure), and people already maxed out on their mortgage/rents who can't weather the storm.

The financial crisis, and 9/11 were nothing compared. I never thought I would see a forced shut down of the global trading system due to a pandemic.

Anonymous

And this is all from a relatively 'mild' virus...  I would hate to see what would happen should a truly serious strain ever spread globally!

Probably end up having to truly live off the land, like we did hundreds of years ago!  Luckily I am in a more desirable geographic area where I could probably pull that off...  Lots of water all around, animals to hunt, and a low population.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"And this is all from a relatively 'mild' virus...  I would hate to see what would happen should a truly serious strain ever spread globally!

Probably end up having to truly live off the land, like we did hundreds of years ago!  Luckily I am in a more desirable geographic area where I could probably pull that off...  Lots of water all around, animals to hunt, and a low population.

As you can see white people are made out of fucking pudding. They would rather destroy the global economy than catch a cold. :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"As you can see white people are made out of fucking pudding. They would rather destroy the global economy than catch a cold. :crazy:

Believe me, I am not afraid of any virus.  I'd lick a dirty doorknob of you dared me.  A germophobe I ain't!

The virus won't kill me.  However, this virus does have an average death rate of 3.4%.  It spreads fast and easily, and there's no vaccine, unlike the Flu.

The reason for containment is to slow the death rates to manageable levels, so millions of people aren't dying all at once in a matter of weeks.

And White people aren't destroying the global economy.  Even your beloved China has taken strict measures to control the problem.

White people aren't the only ones that own shares in the stock market, or sell those shares either.

And more importantly, White people have nothing to do with either the Wuhan Institute of Virology, nor the disgusting Wuhan "Wet Markets," depending on what theory you want to believe...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Shen Li"As you can see white people are made out of fucking pudding. They would rather destroy the global economy than catch a cold. :crazy:

Believe me, I am not afraid of any virus.  I'd lick a dirty doorknob of you dared me.  A germophobe I ain't!

The virus won't kill me.  However, this virus does have an average death rate of 3.4%.  It spreads fast and easily, and there's no vaccine, unlike the Flu.

The reason for containment is to slow the death rates to manageable levels, so millions of people aren't dying all at once in a matter of weeks.

And White people aren't destroying the global economy.  Even your beloved China has taken strict measures to control the problem.

White people aren't the only ones that own shares in the stock market, or sell those shares either.

And more importantly, White people have nothing to do with either the Wuhan Institute of Virology, nor the disgusting Wuhan "Wet Markets," depending on what theory you want to believe...

It depends on how your lungs. You are a smoker right? As I understand it, it will be like the worst dry cough you have ever had.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gaon"All projects are on hold. The man made Chinese coronavirus is causing mass unemployment all over the world.

I feel your pain and I understand your anger. There is no need to be shutting down the world economy and forcing a depression over a flu bug.

Funeral parlours are doing a great trade in Italy.

Do you want your funeral parlours doing great trade where come from?

A bunch of senior citizens in the second oldest nation on earth. Isolate them and people with respiratory conditions, but don't shut down the global economy ffs. As I have been saying, the cure is much worse than the disease.

Ah see, this is your problem along with others thinking its an old person's illness. It isn't. It is a VERY painful sickness as was related by one infected woman last night on our news.

Our borders are closing tonight.

I'm 35, I've never smoked a cigarette in my life and I have no respiratory problems. If got it, I might be coughing for a week or two, but then I'd be fine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview