The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Thanks to China, I am unemployed

Started by Gaon, March 18, 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Gaon"All projects are on hold. The man made Chinese coronavirus is causing mass unemployment all over the world.

I feel your pain and I understand your anger. There is no need to be shutting down the world economy and forcing a depression over a flu bug.

Funeral parlours are doing a great trade in Italy.

Do you want your funeral parlours doing great trade where come from?

A bunch of senior citizens in the second oldest nation on earth. Isolate them and people with respiratory conditions, but don't shut down the global economy ffs. As I have been saying, the cure is much worse than the disease.

Ah see, this is your problem along with others thinking its an old person's illness. It isn't. It is a VERY painful sickness as was related by one infected woman last night on our news.

Our borders are closing tonight.

I'm 35, I've never smoked a cigarette in my life and I have no respiratory problems. If got it, I might be coughing for a week or two, but then I'd be fine.

Well the young woman who was interviewed wasn't a smoker, in her twenties, without lung issues. She said she was OK for the first 8 days and on day eight she said it was worse than hell. She was in so much pain she thought she was going to die.

The info you're getting is practically zero.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"All projects are on hold. The man made Chinese coronavirus is causing mass unemployment all over the world.

I feel your pain and I understand your anger. There is no need to be shutting down the world economy and forcing a depression over a flu bug.

A bunch of senior citizens in the second oldest nation on earth. Isolate them and people with respiratory conditions, but don't shut down the global economy ffs. As I have been saying, the cure is much worse than the disease.

Ah see, this is your problem along with others thinking its an old person's illness. It isn't. It is a VERY painful sickness as was related by one infected woman last night on our news.

I'm 35, I've never smoked a cigarette in my life and I have no respiratory problems. If got it, I might be coughing for a week or two, but then I'd be fine.

Well the young woman who was interviewed wasn't a smoker, in her twenties, without lung issues. She said she was OK for the first 8 days and on day eight she said it was worse than hell. She was in so much pain she thought she was going to die.

I have a ,2%  chance of dying if I catch the coronavirus.

Frood

The average figure by WHO is 3.4%.... but that can up or down depending on age, health, luck, and intensity of the wave on healthcare infrastructure...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

The average figure by WHO is 3.4%.... but that can up or down depending on age, health, luck, and intensity of the wave on healthcare infrastructure...

According to the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention I have just under a .2% chance of dying of the coronavirus. A little higher than the seasonal flu, but still nothing to worry about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
It depends on how your lungs. You are a smoker right? As I understand it, it will be like the worst dry cough you have ever had.

I smoke like a chimney.  

I also don't wash my hands, pick my nose, will eat dirt, don't give a shit if I have open wounds, and am generally 100% unsafe if you want a "Germ Free" environment!

Basically, I am what we all used to be as kids...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Herman"
It depends on how your lungs. You are a smoker right? As I understand it, it will be like the worst dry cough you have ever had.

I smoke like a chimney.  

I also don't wash my hands, pick my nose, will eat dirt, don't give a shit if I have open wounds, and am generally 100% unsafe if you want a "Germ Free" environment!

Basically, I am what we all used to be as kids...

I quit smoking when I was thirty three and I have no respiratory problems. But, I don't want to catch the Chinese virus.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

According to the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention I have just under a .2% chance of dying of the coronavirus. A little higher than the seasonal flu, but still nothing to worry about.

:MG_216: ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I quit smoking when I was thirty three and I have no respiratory problems. But, I don't want to catch the Chinese virus.

We used to ride bikes without a helmet, drive drunk in cars without seat belts, have fun with lawn darts, eat leaded paint, eat dirt, get stabbed with rusty nails, play with elemental Mercury, and none of this required a visit to the Doctor, even as kids!   :laugh:

Gaon

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Herman"I quit smoking when I was thirty three and I have no respiratory problems. But, I don't want to catch the Chinese virus.

We used to ride bikes without a helmet, drive drunk in cars without seat belts, have fun with lawn darts, eat leaded paint, eat dirt, get stabbed with rusty nails, play with elemental Mercury, and none of this required a visit to the Doctor, even as kids!   :laugh:

I want to buy a bicycle for transportation. I had a company truck that I had give back when I got laid off.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
I want to buy a bicycle for transportation. I had a company truck that I had give back when I got laid off.

At least where you live now, and with the weather getting nicer now too, a bicycle could be a viable means of transportation.  Hell, they're good for exercise too!

But remember though:  Helmets are gay.  People that wear helmets on bicycles are extremely gay.  Be like Mel, and give bicycle helmet laws the middle finger.

Did Fonzi wear a helmet while riding his Triumph?  No.  That's because Fonzi wasn't gay.  

It's only natural for one to want their full head of thick, luxurious locks to blow in the breeze, and not contained in some greasy, stinky, gay helmet.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Frood

Ooo...oooo....shopping trolley pushed by someone with inline skates... drive thru thieving!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Meet you at the Belgrave Maccas in five. Bring Bulleit.

Frood

Quote from: "Guest"Meet you at the Belgrave Maccas in five. Bring Bulleit.

It was razed to the ground in the great Tecoma footy mum uprising...

...or maybe corporate minced mums into meat and they're still going... dunno...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview