The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Thanks to China, I am unemployed

Started by Gaon, March 18, 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 42 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

...but they would have to deal with your damage... whether someone else's fault or your own...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"...but they would have to deal with your damage... whether someone else's fault or your own...

They have a safe place to stay, and I conduct my own business as usual...  Win-Win.

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"...but they would have to deal with your damage... whether someone else's fault or your own...

They have a safe place to stay, and I conduct my own business as usual...  Win-Win.

You know that is BS... seriously

...if people can't get their headspaces right, they can't offer much to anyone else...

...I still hurt about my teenage best friend and first love over 30 years now... she betrayed me, tried to, accomplished it, got a second chance, and held on as well besides haunting me since... my own wife has to accept her as a sister, no matter what we think... and that chick is a full on narcissist.. major problems....

We dislike her immensely now... but we care...still...

Life is messy...
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

I was told we return to work in the middle of June. I will not be working 70 hours a week, but it's still better than sitting in my apartment collecting Employment Insurance. There are some young healthy people that do not want to return to work. I do not understand people that think like that.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=363591 time=1590524198 user_id=3170
There are some young healthy people that do not want to return to work. I do not understand people that think like that.

When the system has taken from you your whole life...  When the system discriminates against you because you're a straight white male...  When the system gives billions to useless Injuns and illegal refugees...  When the system only hires women and minorities for decent government jobs...

You are god damned right I will take what I can get the one and only time I have ever been able to do so!

Anonymous

The Ace is once again correct. The Ace will enjoy his CERB how he feels fit to do so.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=363595 time=1590525543
The Ace is once again correct. The Ace will enjoy his CERB how he feels fit to do so.

Mel, do you talk to yourself because nobody else will.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=363598 time=1590525992That's a different character of mine.

We know.

Anonymous

That's the beauty of Guest posting!  Everyone not logged in and posting must be Mel!   :laugh:

And then they get even more confused when they're convinced it's me, but it actually isn't!  But they're convinced it is, but it isn't, but it is!  Or isn't...

Anonymous

I was told we return to work in the middle of June. I will not be working 70 hours a week, but it's still better than sitting in my apartment collecting Employment Insurance. There are some young healthy people that do not want to return to work. I do not understand people that think like that.

That is encouraging you can go back to work soon Gaon..

Some Canadian born would prefer to receive five hundred dollars a week than work..

I think CERB ends in October.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363605 time=1590528138 user_id=3254
Some Canadian born would prefer to receive five hundred dollars a week than work..

What about the government workers that get to sit home to ride out the storm on their full wages?

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=363649 time=1590541674

What about the government workers that get to sit home to ride out the storm on their full wages?

Most of them work from home.

I get old Gaon though. He was making some real coin. He didn't come here, move to the most expensive city in the country to live on shit handouts. The brother wants to work. He is an asset.

cc

Quote from: Mel post_id=363601 time=1590527014
That's the beauty of Guest posting!  Everyone not logged in and posting must be Mel!   :laugh:

And then they get even more confused when they're convinced it's me, but it actually isn't!  But they're convinced it is, but it isn't, but it is!  Or isn't...

Who is this mel you carry on about?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

That is encouraging you can go back to work soon Gaon..

I think CERB ends in October.

Mel wants to be paid to drink full time and TVG is made out of pudding. He is a grown man in his mid thirties who lives with his parents and is paranoid of catching this coronavirus flu bug.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview